3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
I'm pretty sure you also have to choose the dom start. I don't believe it's possible to get one of those drugs as siren without cheating.
It totally is, i've done it, you just need to get your cumplay/cumslut stat high enough to unlock the booster, and convince your therapist enough times to unlock the fertility booster, wasn't the male enhancement one of the things available from the beginning? been a bit since i played and my memory is erratic as to what it does and doesn't remember XD

Grimpack

Nov 4, 2017
It totally is, i've done it, you just need to get your cumplay/cumslut stat high enough to unlock the booster, and convince your therapist enough times to unlock the fertility booster, wasn't the male enhancement one of the things available from the beginning? been a bit since i played and my memory is erratic as to what it does and doesn't remember XD
I'd have to want to play this again to remember what prescriptions weren't unlocking for me on siren but you're right. All you need from the doctor is the fertility pill prescription.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I'd have to want to play this again to remember what prescriptions weren't unlocking for me on siren but you're right. All you need from the doctor is the fertility pill prescription.
I'm on the screen right now.
Dunno how unlocking options work (I barely started), but the first 3 options are :
Female Hormones, Breast Growth drugs, Birth Control.

BMVV

Jul 16, 2019
3 years and this is all there is? Not even a cheat menu to bypass the ridiculous grinding?

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
3 years and this is all there is? Not even a cheat menu to bypass the ridiculous grinding?
I believe the paid / supporter version from subscribestar has a cheat menu, there is none on the free / public though.

Annie is fairly fleshed out though. Also it is one of the few games that does slowburn / gradual transformation well.

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes