3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

Buffmutti

Aug 27, 2021
Jill.png

Seems your sister (or your brother) can't level up, even if Mindbreak is at 0. Do i need to ignore her for a while?

There is a bug in the tattoo shop. If you get a tattoo, then you are stuck in a endless loop and can't leave that place.

In the changelog you can read that you can work to get a raise, alone i see no button to work:
Work.png

Do you mean i have to work with Cindy?

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
View attachment 3271723

Seems your sister (or your brother) can't level up, even if Mindbreak is at 0. Do i need to ignore her for a while?

There is a bug in the tattoo shop. If you get a tattoo, then you are stuck in a endless loop and can't leave that place.

In the changelog you can read that you can work to get a raise, alone i see no button to work:
View attachment 3271747

Do you mean i have to work with Cindy?
The last scene with the sister is where she's willing to give a shot to relationship with mc after long teasing but asks to take her on dates.

You can also track progress with all available characters in the room in a notepad or laptop, I don’t remember exactly. If there is no quest, then it is over for now.

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
I haven't opened the new update after reading about a bunch of errors in this thread. Does the game work yet?

Underseeker

Dec 11, 2022
I downloaded the 'All' download but when I'm trying to play the game a error window keeps popping up saying that several of the kinks aren't working or smth. Anyone know how to get rid of this?

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
here we need a fix: there is no exit button

This sketchbook holds tattoos specifically designed for you, intended to be created with a special ink that Lyndsey assures you are worth the cost.

TattoosDesignCost
Womb Fertility Tattoo
3 PPConsider

bro111

Dec 19, 2017
a small bug, once you get to sketchbook of tattoos page (in a tattoo parlor), you will not be able to go back in any way.. There just no button to return to the mall.

Reactions: jeff5600

Taulion

Sep 13, 2021
I got the same problem like some others players with the "Back Button" in the Mall & i found the script... :(
But i don't know how to correct / edit / modify the HTML file... :rolleyes:

Can you fix this bug please ? :giggle:
Thanks very much.
I could fix this pretty easily. Is there any point in doing so?

Reactions: jeff5600

Torins

May 2, 2017
Any way to get MC pregnant?
Don't think so, Annie is the only person I've found you can really have sex with, and I don't think she can impregnate the MC.

Maybe at work, Todd might be able to knock up the MC, I haven't confirmed it, but he can be given fertility pills.

Last edited:

sbarabaus

Dec 29, 2017
this game seems interesting, but i can't find any content for any character besides annie and the sister

is there a guide? i don't understand how to raise annie's obedience

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes