Barrett74

May 13, 2018
Yes but did not fixed it.
This works! Great!
The game was fine with heels and stuffs while the MC was flat.
that was a bug we found when the body goes to like stage 1.5 i was trying to help figure out where the issue lied, so the only solution i found as a quick fix was to take off the high heels.

Johny217

Oct 17, 2021
The author removed so many choices. Basically it starts off with a few choices then it just turns into a book without choices or clear rout to choose from to take.

FrozenDigit39

Jun 29, 2023
I cant figure out how to go to the restaurant job as there is no restaurant in downtown. Anyone willing to help? Can any1 tell me how to progress in this game cuz I'm in day 191 and still no progress........... 1695568731180.png

Last edited:

Correctly

Aug 11, 2022
1700903188616.png

i was stuck in a quest "skinny do some work out " and then i updated the html file and after update when i loaded the save file the left character is showing like this.... what should i do ... it will take a lot of time to play till here

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
View attachment 3116679

i was stuck in a quest "skinny do some work out " and then i updated the html file and after update when i loaded the save file the left character is showing like this.... what should i do ... it will take a lot of time to play till here
this was a bug that happen when you put on high heels, if i remember right , if you keep on the high heels i think there is a cheat that you change the body style to 2.0 instead of 2.5 and the body comes back or take off the high heels.
look for one of my earlier posts i made on this.

Reactions: Correctly

Correctly

Aug 11, 2022
this was a bug that happen when you put on high heels, if i remember right , if you keep on the high heels i think there is a cheat that you change the body style to 2.0 instead of 2.5 and the body comes back or take off the high heels.
look for one of my earlier posts i made on this.
Thanks i replaced the heels with red shoe and then did the workout mission and it worked.

Master2g

Oct 31, 2021
Hello
I was looking the amount of money you can win from the live stream.
I think you have a bug in the condition
There is a condition from 3000 to 8000 and then with more than 10000.
There is no money win from 8000 to 10000...

Edit:
Is it also expected to not have passage PlugInsertion or PlugRemoval in 0.30 as they were in 0.12 (as well as no link to remove it) ?

Edit2:
You can't buy the third plug today.
Buy screen will change $Kinks4U_Plugs_01 instead of $Kinks4U_Plugs_03

Last edited:

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
is this one abandoned now ?
Maybe? The link to the Discord server seems to be missing. There're no links to Patreon, Subscribestar, itch.io or any other sort of support site. Also, there's been little to no activity from the Dev on TFGames either.

Unless someone else has insight, this game may be abandoned.

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes