ThrowAwayOnMyZeffer

Aug 22, 2020
current version ends at chapter 103, 102 is the last one in the game so far, it doesn't actually tell you this it just keeps telling you to check again tomorrow but the code shows nothing written beyond this point

BladerayW

Dec 1, 2018
I'm on chapter 96 but I can't do it because the tag for Lilly is missing. All the other numbers are there but not hers. Just did the 95 one and bam no number for Lilly. Like WTF am I missing???

Did the game twice pretty much did the same thing. I got max fit early in game and used cheat for money. Did those things fuck me up?

AngryApricot1764

Aug 18, 2019
I'm on chapter 96 but I can't do it because the tag for Lilly is missing. All the other numbers are there but not hers. Just did the 95 one and bam no number for Lilly. Like WTF am I missing???

Did the game twice pretty much did the same thing. I got max fit early in game and used cheat for money. Did those things fuck me up?
I had the same issue, but after looking in the files you have to trigger it on a sunday

Sevrance

Jan 30, 2019
You're stats don't tell you what to do, it show quest info bottom right.

You have to work out allot. Check your stats on the journal for fitness.
did 50 days straight of nothing but workout and still getting this problem.

Samustus

Feb 1, 2021
Also stuck here, roughly day 106. Waxing at salon does not allow progress, can't visit Katie because need to be shaved but there's no option in Bathroom to shave.
Sounds like there's more than one requirement. Waxing does work, but you may need to do something else? What does the tip at the far bottom on the right pane say? Are you plugged? The right clothes? Whatever it might be, check the tip.

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
This game finally needs the gay tag, its definitely going that direction and has some gay content now (directly m/m, not trap/male or trap/trap).

Also this isn't *technically* kinetic, but this game is soooooooooo liner. like the main option I have is whether I want to buy coffee or not and what outfits to get when they eventually get unlocked. Not for nothing, but this game may as well just be a visual novel or something, there just isn't any actual content of you to "choose" something.

Reactions: Arovaion and polaco

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
I haven't played through all of it but it felt completely linear, I had some hopes that the need to click a dozen times to see the next scene would be toned down if I played more of the game but the opposite happened. The content seems fine but having more choices and making the experience less of a pointless clickfest would help it tremendously.

Nov 16, 2021
"You should confront your Mistress as soon as possible"
appears to be broken? I have a save file at the end of the Mistress Kate event, but when I continue, i just pay rent and don't see the confront mistress button. Only when you pass time and it's night, then you get the greyed out button that you should confront your mistress but that it's now too late now to do it and you have to do it tomorrow (and then there is again no button anymore)

EDIT: save attached

Feb 23, 2018
still didnt work for me on this fitness thing. just put this into console to skip.
SugarCube.State.active.variables.chapter=89

neontiger

Aug 6, 2020
Is the journal supposed to be blank after first moving in, getting a phone, then job? I'm on day 67 and it's still blank. I just keep clicking the same things over and over. Is that what this game is?

Samustus

Feb 1, 2021
Is the journal supposed to be blank after first moving in, getting a phone, then job? I'm on day 67 and it's still blank. I just keep clicking the same things over and over. Is that what this game is?
The journal is just stats and not really a journal. I thought that was odd, personally, as the game instructed me to check the journal for the current task. The current task is shown on the bottom of the right pane.

If your journal is completely blank then it sounds like you have game issues. Loading from an old save? Maybe start over? Or re-install the game and check again.

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes