gl_osiris

Nov 27, 2017
MS Defender is blocking downloads of the version 30 and 30a 7z files saying they have a severe threat. Doesn't matter which site I download from. The quickfix 30-30a html downloaded wirhout issue.

Reactions: Gantium and Rmoon

Gantium

Jun 16, 2017
MS Defender is blocking downloads of the version 30 and 30a 7z files saying they have a severe threat. Doesn't matter which site I download from. The quickfix 30-30a html downloaded wirhout issue.
windows defender picks it up as a trojan

ohhellyea

Jun 7, 2020
ok, so it appears i'm stuck, it keeps telling me You're feeling a bit skinny. Maybe you should work out a little bit. no matter how much i work out this won't go away, is it a glitch?

gl_osiris

Nov 27, 2017
Follow up on Defender blocking download. I believe it is a false positive that occurs if you use a Chromium based browser (Edge or Chrome). This has happened before with other sites when using Defender with a Chromium based browser. I tried again using Firefox and Defender had no issue with download. Re-scanning file after download found no issues.

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Follow up on Defender blocking download. I believe it is a false positive that occurs if you use a Chromium based browser (Edge or Chrome). This has happened before with other sites when using Defender with a Chromium based browser. I tried again using Firefox and Defender had no issue with download. Re-scanning file after download found no issues.
I use Chrome and defender didn't flag anything. It downloaded and unpacked without issue.
Might be something with specific security settings flagging it. Mine are all default Win 11 as I just got this system and haven't taken the chance to mess with them.

Bburt

Aug 13, 2017
Can't do anything in game, no options to progress, can't go to work, all of phone menu is greyed out and can't select anything.

also don't get the journal quick link? whats going on

Tiger73rus

May 22, 2020
story stuck in " You should go about your day. Maybe tomorrow something will happen. " after some scenes .After trouble with workout

Dravendrake

Mar 20, 2021
Found a bug/feature when getting 600 after leaving home/meeting Ashley you can click "Clothes | Underwear | Nude" and keep getting the 600 dollars on day 0.

AcTePuKc

Dec 2, 2020
The game is quite inconsistent, you can do some things before they to are asked of you to be done and if you have done them you cannot continue. When purchasing from shops sometimes things disappear when you buy the item but some of them do not disappear.
The mobile app to buy grocery is super inconveniently tiled downward instead of like tables - this might be because the person doing the game don't know how to use tables and find out it's easy to use breaks looks cool. Scroll down 10 times to get to the return button SUCK ... :)
Instead, everything to be in divs could implement the code below somehow or research more valuable ways and SugarCube add-ons to purchase multiple items at once.
This code could be the cart so if you purchase Groceries, Coffee, Shampoo, Cig or w/e it will add it until you press buy at the end
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry for the rant.
I like the game, just think this will improve it a bit :) not sure if theGP is even reading this forum but hope he/she/they do :)

Samustus

Feb 1, 2021
Got a problem where the body of my avatar on the left is now blacked out (literally) after gaining breasts. If I right-click on the picture and view it, the picture only shows the face.

Edit: Ok. I found the problem. It happens when I wear high heels after the above event. Wearing flats or boots fixes it. It returns if I wear heels, though.

Last edited:

danman99

Nov 1, 2018
A few bras seem to have broken images, High heels breaks the rag doll after getting breasts. A lot of dresses, bras and shoes go over each other in a wrong manner. Also the bottom half of the black flat shoes minus the outline disappears after the event with Ashley giving you the skimpy black clothes and break the rag doll when wearing high heels even more. Also at "Lilly will be online on next Tuesday. Maybe you should talk to her. " I can't see Lily in the contact list at all.

Last edited:

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
You're stats don't tell you what to do, it show quest info bottom right.

You have to work out allot. Check your stats on the journal for fitness.

Getting past the waiter promotion is simply going to work each day and progressing the story. You won't get approached at work or promoted until you reach certain points in the story.

I noticed a bug that when you wear any of the pairs of heels, the boady vanishes. I bought them just before the you got your boobs and laser hair removal at Ashleys, and when I woke up my body was gone. Only the face and any clothes were there.

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes