Oct 12, 2022
i'm stuck i dont know what to do. it say me that " Go to Kate's apartment (I have to put on panties and get shaved before going there) " but i dont know where to shave and how i can do that xD

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
i'm stuck i dont know what to do. it say me that " Go to Kate's apartment (I have to put on panties and get shaved before going there) " but i dont know where to shave and how i can do that xD
you cant shave, you have to go to the salon and at the bottom you will see the option for getting waxed.

shadeofnight

Mar 5, 2021
I seem to be stuck on "confront your mistress".. but I can not seem to get that option to show up, or how I go to next part.

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
I seem to be stuck on "confront your mistress".. but I can not seem to get that option to show up, or how I go to next part.
usually the confront you mistress should happen the next morning after the previous event, did you do something different the next morning instead of selecting the confront your mistress?

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
Stuck on, 'you should go about your day, maybe something will happen'. Nothing is happening. Help?
usually you will get this message, until the next event shows up depending how far into the game you are. what day you on? have you been clicking on the mms messages you get everyday?

Dec 9, 2018
BUG: the game assumes at some point you had laser hair removal ( isLaserShaved turns unnintentionally from 0 to 1 ) so you can't go and get waxed but for thrapy purposes you are not shaved ( isShaved=0 ).

In you have TwineHacker, this problem can be solved by turning isLaserShaved fom 1 to 0.
Didn't work for me, even turning both shaved (normal too) to 1 EDIT: it worked, gotta sleep a day

Orange_Clover

Sep 29, 2019
usually you will get this message, until the next event shows up depending how far into the game you are. what day you on? have you been clicking on the mms messages you get everyday?
Yes I have been checking the sms, I'm on like day 99 because the next event hasn't triggered. I'm on event 55 however.

Last edited:

GERTRUD12

Jun 12, 2017
Anyone else having issues with the gym? i feel like i have tried everything now and i still dont have access. and i need access to progress bc of my fitness being low.

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
Anyone else having issues with the gym? i feel like i have tried everything now and i still dont have access. and i need access to progress bc of my fitness being low.
have to buy the outfit and shoe's from the sports place.,

shadeofnight

Mar 5, 2021
usually the confront you mistress should happen the next morning after the previous event, did you do something different the next morning instead of selecting the confront your mistress?
I do not remember having that option... I guess I need to find an older save and try to get around it.

I guess that is a bug, in that you can break your game if you miss that link (or it never shows)

xSnikersik

Aug 3, 2017
For everyone having problems progressing the good old "SugarCube.State.active.variables" cheat ;) comes the the rescue... open the console (i do it with rmb and inspect element) and look for "chapter" advance it by 1 for me the was the "confront your misstress" i was stuck on so i changed the 82 to 83 and i can progress with the story..

Hope this helps some folk out there

PS: Maybe it works to if you lost your save the go to a point later in the story?? Didnt attempt it yet

Darius223344

Sep 16, 2021
For everyone having problems progressing the good old "SugarCube.State.active.variables" cheat ;) comes the the rescue... open the console (i do it with rmb and inspect element) and look for "chapter" advance it by 1 for me the was the "confront your misstress" i was stuck on so i changed the 82 to 83 and i can progress with the story..

Hope this helps some folk out there

PS: Maybe it works to if you lost your save the go to a point later in the story?? Didnt attempt it yet
i cant find chapter?

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes