lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I can't wear the gym clothes I bought. I bought two different workout outfits but can't seem to put them on and the Gym shows but is disabled because it wants me to put workout clothes on.
I think you have to set your default workout outfit in the wardobe

May 31, 2019
Is this a full transformation game, or does the MC keep his schwanstucker throughout?
Nobody knows. Game isn't far enough along to really call it yet.
It's grindy as fuck. Not as much as that one Bimbo game (Candy's Legacy), but it still takes a solid 2 hours or so to reach the eoc if you're skimming (and edited the game's code to let you sleep at any time to skip 90% of the week and boring life-sim elements).
If you're actually bothering to read everything, it should take you longer than that I'd think. There's some hot scenes to be sure, but not really worth the time investment. Especially with how slow the TF is. Mental changes start showing up around an hour or so in, and the PC doesn't get tits until like 2-3 hours in. Even then it's a jump straight to like DD cups instead of something gradual.
Give it a year, if it doesn't get abandoned by then.

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
I did that, but I'm unsure how you're intended to actually wear it.
i cant remember if you will auto change or use a locker when the gym finally unlocks, ive only been able to get to unlock once during one of the game plays.

timoth31

May 7, 2018
Hey I'm blocked at Emma, it says more will come with 0.21, but I'm already on 0.21b. What should I do?

skiptski

Jul 20, 2022
i'm stuck here i did everything but still telling me ( Go to therapy with Ashley (I have to put on panties, shave myself and be plugged before going there. I shouldn't wear female clothes for therapy))

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
i'm stuck here i did everything but still telling me ( Go to therapy with Ashley (I have to put on panties, shave myself and be plugged before going there. I shouldn't wear female clothes for therapy))
Did you get waxed from the salon at the mall, it looks like your wearing a dress you can't wear any type of female clothing for the therapy .

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
v0.22

Changelog

- Added three more random events at the park
- Added requirement of having a disposable hairdresser kit to style your hair on your own
- Added requirement of having cosmetics to apply makeup on your own
- Added cosmetics and disposable haidresser kit to Maartplaz (physical and mobile)
- Added a "Go home" option in various locations
- Added progress bars for makeup and hairdresser skills
- Added one more caption message
- Added one more therapy session with Ashley
- Added six shoes to SportStop
- Changed the shoe system to set apart casual shoes from sports shoes
- Fixed being able to go to work during a story event
- Fixed broken link for changing earrings (thanks naulds)
- Fixed some bugs in last Emma's chapter
- Fixed time passage in last Lilly's chapter
- Fixed gym not appearing in some occasions
- Fixed conditional logics for the Community Center
- Fixed painted toenails with heels (thanks naulds)
- Fixed some little bugs
- Fixed some typos

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheGuineaPig-0.22
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

b12moguj

May 2, 2017
BUG: the game assumes at some point you had laser hair removal ( isLaserShaved turns unnintentionally from 0 to 1 ) so you can't go and get waxed but for thrapy purposes you are not shaved ( isShaved=0 ).

In you have TwineHacker, this problem can be solved by turning isLaserShaved fom 1 to 0.

Reactions: timoth31
3.10 star(s) 15 Votes