Unity The Halo Project [v0.26d] [hushhushgames]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

hushhushgames

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2023
why do you get spotted if you bring a girl into your room
that makes no sense
what even determines when you get "spotted", even if it's 4 am and the room is empty I'll get spotted, are there spycams everywhere??
Thats a known bug I will take a look at it

Reactions: JuanokuG4
Mar 23, 2022
So few things in my quick play through. Before I begin I'm aware this is very early access. I'm not here to say bad things about it, I hope the best for it's future. First almost no one is ever alone even temporarily. It kind of makes being sneaky not exist. The best thing to do is slap on the halo and get them to follow you to a corner and hope no one comes over. If your detection get high it's best to just sleep till it lowers. There's no repercussion to not attending school/job. Finally the player can fly in the prison area. I noticed after I paid the exp bail and walked out of the cell it would happen. I think it has something to do with the walls. I didn't test it much, sorry.

I wish the dev all the best in this endeavor and hope it goes well for them.

hushhushgames

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2023
So few things in my quick play through. Before I begin I'm aware this is very early access. I'm not here to say bad things about it, I hope the best for it's future. First almost no one is ever alone even temporarily. It kind of makes being sneaky not exist. The best thing to do is slap on the halo and get them to follow you to a corner and hope no one comes over. If your detection get high it's best to just sleep till it lowers. There's no repercussion to not attending school/job. Finally the player can fly in the prison area. I noticed after I paid the exp bail and walked out of the cell it would happen. I think it has something to do with the walls. I didn't test it much, sorry.

I wish the dev all the best in this endeavor and hope it goes well for them.
Hi Thank you for taking your time to try The Halo Project and giving your honest feedback! I am aware that the current gameplay is still quite lacking and will work hard to improving it. The flying player bug has been fixed in the 0.26d.

Your feedback and interest is very much appreciated and I hope you will find The Halo Project more fun as development goes on!

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes