• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

HTML Abandoned The Handyman [v0.0.1c] [The Vision]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Donor
Compressor
Feb 25, 2018
dinner2 1.jpg

Overview:
The game tells the story of a man that lost everything, his family, money, dignity and respect. It's up to you to take it back and, in the process, you'll meet a lot of characters that will help, and challenge, you along the way.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-02-14
Release Date: 2020-02-14
Developer: The Vision
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.1c
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - -
Others: Money Cheat

530338_ffgh.png 530339_jkhjk.png 530340_Sem_titulo.png

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
I'm a big fan of HTML games, but they're almost always target to SISSIFICATION or/and TRANSFORMATION which, I personally find kind of weird. :unsure:

EDIT: I was interested till I see a pointless grindy management system... doing actions over and over every day it get's fairly annoying.

Last edited:

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Not bad ,but it really needs better energy/hunger management.
It takes you 15 energ to get to work, 40 energ to work leaving you no posibility to work out or do anything else, + at the end of day you have to eat like 4 times to get rid of hunger.
You spend more money on food than you make LOL.

Last edited:

LuckyGJK

Feb 21, 2018
Anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour of content, not bad for a first release. The story kind of just ends after your second dinner with someone, although you can keep working, studying, going to the gym, etc.

DriftySlayr

May 5, 2019
Hunger/Energy managment is a nightmare. Wake up, go to work/gym/library. Go home. Eat, shower, sleep, and repeat it all over. Not enough energy to do more than one activity a day. Not paid enough to keep up with high food costs. I can never make more than 1 rent payment before running out of money and game over. Literal impossible progression.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes