homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
If you have been stuck for over 2 game days, you can press 'shift o' and enter:
call doctor
hit escape to exit the consol
tried, nothing happened.
not sure if it has anything to do with the errors i ignored : P though it seems one can still progress.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I need to play more, but so far w the latest version: I was having problems after inputting the incest code, then I realized I was being an idiot and entering it in the wrong place..... Since entering it under Cheats on the phone, I am having fewer problems.

Anyway.... Cheers

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
We have looked into the 'vanishing girls' issue, but have not been able to replicate it.

That said, with people using hacked codes and URM, the problem could stem from anywhere.

Our initial attitude to modding was that, provided it didn't cause issues, it wasn't a problem. However, since, in our opinion, and based on the comments of them patting each other on the back, it was the modders who hacked the passwords, we have decided to disable modding in future versions and build a bigger haystack to hide the passwords.

In our opinion, their justifications sounded a lot like 'she was asking for it because her skirt was too short'. As a rule of thumb, any action that requires justification is wrong.

We are not making this game to serve as a platform for other people's software and will periodically monitor the code of modding software to ensure it remains off this game in the future.

We are trying to build something that, as far as we know, has never been done before - an open world with over a thousand girls where the player has total control over every aspect of the game.

The have been complaints about the lack of diversity of the sex scenes. For now, this is true, because we wanted to give the player the same options for all the girls. Currently the sex scenes are limited to casual outfits, but in the future, other outfits will be used for different sex scenes, so that, depending on where you are and what they're wearing, you will get a different scene for the same sex position. Please keep in mind that the game is only six months old and we have a long way to go still.
you know this triggers every button at the modder community do you ?
you digging deep here ....

using "hacked" codes -- the codes are there - just hidden - bring them out and using them shouldnt cause any bug
because its already in the game - huh
acording urm - the mod i made can clearly not cause this bullshit bug
maybe write a clear and organized code before pointing on modders to hide your mistakes ..
nuff said

one more - yk a game wich gets mods is considered a interresting/worthwhile game - think about it

Last edited:

Kosmic2k10

Oct 27, 2019
well girls gone and lots of folks making posts about it too guess I'll come back around to it if it gets updated and fixed

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
We have looked into the 'vanishing girls' issue, but have not been able to replicate it.

That said, with people using hacked codes and URM, the problem could stem from anywhere.

Our initial attitude to modding was that, provided it didn't cause issues, it wasn't a problem. However, since, in our opinion, and based on the comments of them patting each other on the back, it was the modders who hacked the passwords, we have decided to disable modding in future versions and build a bigger haystack to hide the passwords.

In our opinion, their justifications sounded a lot like 'she was asking for it because her skirt was too short'. As a rule of thumb, any action that requires justification is wrong.

We are not making this game to serve as a platform for other people's software and will periodically monitor the code of modding software to ensure it remains off this game in the future.

We are trying to build something that, as far as we know, has never been done before - an open world with over a thousand girls where the player has total control over every aspect of the game.

The have been complaints about the lack of diversity of the sex scenes. For now, this is true, because we wanted to give the player the same options for all the girls. Currently the sex scenes are limited to casual outfits, but in the future, other outfits will be used for different sex scenes, so that, depending on where you are and what they're wearing, you will get a different scene for the same sex position. Please keep in mind that the game is only six months old and we have a long way to go still.
lol. You already have regular users complaining about how you've broken the game trying to hide the codes "better"
All you're going to do is divert time & energy that should be going into making the game better into a losing battle.
Instead of desperately clinging to your "force people to give me money in order to play the real game" code
maybe just make a good game and people will generally give you money on their own.
I guess if you don't think you CAN make a good game, you'd have to try a gimick to force people to pay for shit.

Morodin

Dec 19, 2016
Okay.... ...soo... how does one explain this bug popping up in a default; unmodded play through? To be clear, I've ran through this game 4 times so far. In every single play through I've encountered this bug. In fact in every single play through it's bugged out before I get to the point where I can see NPC's at all. Preventing all non story triggered progress in the game.

1st play through: was able to rent a room at the dogs lofts, after that no NPC's. I did replay event. Had beast and incest turned on. Played until accepted Sisterhood
2nd Play through: no NPC at the Dogs Lofts. Did not turn on either 'cheat code'. Slept at Railroad. Played until had to meet Gwendriel (spelling)
3rd Play through: No NPC at Dogs Lofts. Had incest on only. Played until school was unlocked.
4th Play through: NPC at Dogs lofts. Had Beast and Incest turned on. Rented the room, immediately went to sleep and woke up next day. No NPC at Corner shop.

I'm going to play a few more times, but it seems to me the bug happens at the point you're allowed some freedom of choice at the beginning. It's also very pervasive, as 4 of 4 play throughs have yielded the same results. If you need save files I have them and can deliver them on request.

----

As an update to this. After another 3 attempts at play, I found the bug. If you sleep at all, anywhere; at any time. The NPC's break, instantly without fail. If you simply roll the time to 5 - 6 AM the next day by clicking on the clock. The NPC's stick around so you can interact with them. Alas you can't raise your reputation because your Sleep meter is zero. However the work around for this is to just buy coffee at the numerous shops and stores to refill it, since you can now actually interact with the NPC's.

----

As a note to the Devs if they read this. This took me all of 1.5 hours to diagnose and find from a fresh download and install of the game from the provided links. If you're not experiencing an error like this in your internal versions of the game. It helps to download a published 'released' version. Or simply ask those who are experiencing the problems critical questions. Like Operating System & version. Download site. Administrator or non. When it's happening. What actions were done before it was experienced. ETC.

Just because it can't be reproduced internally means it's something external to the software itself. As any game dev will tell you from any actual game studio that produces even Indie games: You can stress test your game a million times internally, and when it launches. Someone is going to find some game breaking critical bug that you never discovered on the internal tests. It's going to happen, own it; and fix it as soon as it's discovered. Anything else is going to simply damage your reputation.

Last edited:

alman86

Jul 17, 2020
very broken game, none of the shop keepers appear, so MC is just going to starve to death.

(fixed itself when i got to what might be the latest version "something will happen soon" or whatever)

Last edited:

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
Okay.... ...soo... how does one explain this bug popping up in a default; unmodded play through? To be clear, I've ran through this game 4 times so far. In every single play through I've encountered this bug. In fact in every single play through it's bugged out before I get to the point where I can see NPC's at all. Preventing all non story triggered progress in the game.

1st play through: was able to rent a room at the dogs lofts, after that no NPC's. I did replay event. Had beast and incest turned on. Played until accepted Sisterhood
2nd Play through: no NPC at the Dogs Lofts. Did not turn on either 'cheat code'. Slept at Railroad. Played until had to meet Gwendriel (spelling)
3rd Play through: No NPC at Dogs Lofts. Had incest on only. Played until school was unlocked.
4th Play through: NPC at Dogs lofts. Had Beast and Incest turned on. Rented the room, immediately went to sleep and woke up next day. No NPC at Corner shop.

I'm going to play a few more times, but it seems to me the bug happens at the point you're allowed some freedom of choice at the beginning. It's also very pervasive, as 4 of 4 play throughs have yielded the same results. If you need save files I have them and can deliver them on request.

----

As an update to this. After another 3 attempts at play, I found the bug. If you sleep at all, anywhere; at any time. The NPC's break, instantly without fail. If you simply roll the time to 5 - 6 AM the next day by clicking on the clock. The NPC's stick around so you can interact with them. Alas you can't raise your reputation because your Sleep meter is zero. However the work around for this is to just buy coffee at the numerous shops and stores to refill it, since you can now actually interact with the NPC's.

----

As a note to the Devs if they read this. This took me all of 1.5 hours to diagnose and find from a fresh download and install of the game from the provided links. If you're not experiencing an error like this in your internal versions of the game. It helps to download a published 'released' version. Or simply ask those who are experiencing the problems critical questions. Like Operating System & version. Download site. Administrator or non. When it's happening. What actions were done before it was experienced. ETC.

Just because it can't be reproduced internally means it's something external to the software itself. As any game dev will tell you from any actual game studio that produces even Indie games: You can stress test your game a million times internally, and when it launches. Someone is going to find some game breaking critical bug that you never discovered on the internal tests. It's going to happen, own it; and fix it as soon as it's discovered. Anything else is going to simply damage your reputation.
Thanks for the feedback. We found the issue, and it was our fault.
When clicking on the bed to sleep instead of using the quick eat, bathe and sleep, the screen used to display avatars was not getting switched on again.

The quick fix is to press 'shift o' and enter:
charMenu = False

Using the quick eat, bathe and sleep button avoids the issue altogether.

• Angry
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I've tried really hard to like this game but man...... just too buggy.
Along w many of the problems folks are having, now mine just started crashing.....

That's enough.... too bad.

Cheers

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
The game is good but I think it needs a walkthrough or Mod because each question has 5 possible answers and so it's hard if the answers define the game path

Reactions: jake141199

hansila

Oct 18, 2016
the girls just suddenly disapear. The indicator shows they should be there but theyr sprites are neither there nor clickable

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
the girls just suddenly disapear. The indicator shows they should be there but theyr sprites are neither there nor clickable
The quick fix is to press 'shift o' and enter:
charMenu = False

Using the quick eat, bathe and sleep button avoids the issue altogether.

V05.8 will be released to the public soon and will address this issue.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
I wonder who is who??????
Code - Incest.jpg

If you don't write in incest.... It only says she is your acquaintance...

That have to be change.. So if you write in incest, you should only get 1 MOM & maybe 1-2 Sister's. Rest you have to change to, this/these girl's mother & the same the/these girl/'s are daughter/'s to this women.... To the Mc, maybe secret mistress... matbe something that the player can decide for himself....

Example:
Exemple.jpg

Last edited:

RogMR

Sep 21, 2019
I loaded the save from v0.4. I used the replay event function with shakira. Then everyone disappeared.
I reloaded the save before that. And nobody disappears if I don't use replay event. I believe you have a problem with the "replay event" function.

And in my gameplay I just used "incest" code.

V05.5...

HunkyDunx

Dec 19, 2018
Hi all
I am playing the game for the first time (v0-05) but 'Hunger' is a problem. I managed to make my own food then went to the shop to buy more and no one to serve. I got to the University and was able to get food there but the next time I went there... no service. Now this applies to all food outlets so I can't work or make money.

Each time I load the game I get an Exception as per the attached.

Can anyone help please? Thanks. Exception error Renpy.jpg

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
The Hard Way V05.9a is available for public download from .

V05.9a includes blow jobs for Gloria (all ages) and default sex scenes for Clara.

V06 will be released to patreon subscribers in about two weeks and will include our first pregnancy and our first baby, which will come complete with 7 age specific render sets, for those who can't wait for her to grow up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ssato243
3.00 star(s) 148 Votes