Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Not sure. But there is a cat girl.
Most female characters are mc's moms & sisters. His dna is a mixed one
Furry is for a beastfan like stepfamily to an incestfan = just not the real deal ;)
Thanks for the info. i think i pass on this one

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Furry is for a beastfan like stepfamily to an incestfan = just not the real deal ;)
Thanks for the info. i think i pass on this one
There's a scene behind the cabin w a girl having sex w a dog, or looks like a dog.

I can't remember how to 'see' the event, and wish I could 'unsee' it. lol

But again, I think you have to work at it to see it, for starters you need to input that beast code.

Cheers

OldmanRed

Mar 13, 2018
Hi guys, could someone please help me? I don't know why, but no one appears in my game, all maps are empty, I can't buy items because the stores are empty, I can't talk to people, no NPC appears, what did I do wrong? how do i fix it?

frank_hurst83

Mar 31, 2018
Like the generational idea, but unfortunately have the same issue others have of characters disappearing after meeting them. Can't buy food because that girl doesn't show up, can't work cause the city hall woman's nowhere to be found. Map tells me they're there, but nobody ever actually is.
Well, maybe I got a little ahead of myself here. By following the hints I was able to trigger certain events, which I guess were required to get to the point where you could actually meet people on the map. Now I can, and everyone is where the map says they are. So my apologies for jumping the gun. But, I would say that the game should be clearer in this regard--either mention that certain events must be seen before the map truly opens up, or don't show the characters as being available to meet until you can actually interact with them--or both. Either way, I'm enjoying it so far.

Pfactor

Jan 25, 2018
First time playing this game. Few hours of grinding and suddenly all the woman sprites are gone. So I got that bug discussed earlier.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I hate mark scene & this one too.
Not suitable with a harem game
Why can't a harem game give the girls free will to have sex with other guys along with the MC? I've never understood why this is such a big deal. As long the the MC gets to fuck the girls, and he isn't married or permenantly commited to any of them, then they should be free to play the field themselves. Its all cool to me. Just a lot of casual consensual sex by non-commited people.

Hiroto Tokyo

Aug 19, 2021
Why can't a harem game give the girls free will to have sex with other guys along with the MC? I've never understood why this is such a big deal. As long the the MC gets to fuck the girls, and he isn't married or permenantly commited to any of them, then they should be free to play the field themselves. Its all cool to me. Just a lot of casual consensual sex by non-commited people.
Sisterhood kicked a girl out because she lost her virginity.....
& I think u are a 3 letter thing fan

• Haha
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
I encountered the bug after using the Patreon code. So it looks like the fail-safe that developer added backfire

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
We have looked into the 'vanishing girls' issue, but have not been able to replicate it.

That said, with people using hacked codes and URM, the problem could stem from anywhere.

Our initial attitude to modding was that, provided it didn't cause issues, it wasn't a problem. However, since, in our opinion, and based on the comments of them patting each other on the back, it was the modders who hacked the passwords, we have decided to disable modding in future versions and build a bigger haystack to hide the passwords.

In our opinion, their justifications sounded a lot like 'she was asking for it because her skirt was too short'. As a rule of thumb, any action that requires justification is wrong.

We are not making this game to serve as a platform for other people's software and will periodically monitor the code of modding software to ensure it remains off this game in the future.

We are trying to build something that, as far as we know, has never been done before - an open world with over a thousand girls where the player has total control over every aspect of the game.

The have been complaints about the lack of diversity of the sex scenes. For now, this is true, because we wanted to give the player the same options for all the girls. Currently the sex scenes are limited to casual outfits, but in the future, other outfits will be used for different sex scenes, so that, depending on where you are and what they're wearing, you will get a different scene for the same sex position. Please keep in mind that the game is only six months old and we have a long way to go still.

3.00 star(s) 148 Votes