Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
Starting a new game is starting with an error message, ignoring leads to further error messages, 7 in total, all attached

Reactions: julier_22

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
V0.10.4 Free has been released and can be found at or .

• Fixes new game error
  • Adds pregnancy BJs for Jean and upgrades to the creche.

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
I've been trying to give sandboxes more of a chance but I still have trouble with them.

How tedious is the gameplay in this? I'm interested in a couple of the tags but don't want to spend the bulk of my time stat building, grinding on mini games and repeat events, or just blindly clicking around in order to find something to do.

pataponjak3

Jun 2, 2017
Hey guys, I had already asked, but is there a way to know the "right" dialogue option? Without seing the character's reaction

2BComming

Oct 10, 2018
am i missed something? or the city hall not shown on map, and i cant meet velma, and plus i go to coffee shop and cant find yvette at 10am

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I wanted to do a translation, but it keeps giving an error when extracting the dialogs

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
Am i the only one noticing that 95% of all 4-5 star ratings of this game are similar?

"... promising.... has flaws ... looking forward ...."
".. far from being perfect, i give 4(5) stars nevertheless" (not exactly worded like that, but by sense)

AND more than that:

ALL of those reviews have something in common - their reviewers have only1-2 posts OVERALL done over here on F95 (INCLUDING rating "the hard way").
For most of them the review over here is the one and only post on F95 though.

I call that at least "suspect" :unsure: (guess i need to use my tinfoil hat)
no - for real.....
For me it IS suspect that someone is registered since 2018/2019 and NOW this is the FIRST action on F95 after 3-4 YEARS: to review THIS game with high rating .... i mean ... REALLY?
Haha :ROFLMAO:

I noticed that as well. When you just skim read the reviews, the similar ones all pop out. Also, like you said... it's odd how someone who created an account 3 or 5 years ago, just suddenly does a 2 line review.

The funny thing is, these forum platforms all log IP's of every post - AND - every member registration. It's a pretty simple matter to cross reference IP's with user names. Even if the person uses a VPN to spoof that, most VPN's are limited to a few (dozen) IP's on a given server - and - most people are lazy and would probably continue to use the same server location (probably the one with the fastest connection) ... so, most likely, several IP's would match up. And you could just cross reference those IP's with... well, say Spoil's IP history, for example ;)

Ya... I've had to do some detective work battling spam from countries like India and Pakestan when i ran some forums in the past. The IP tool on my platform was so nice.

The other funny thing is... using alt accounts to boost ratings is one of the very few rules this joint actually has.

Imagine that.

2.90 star(s) 147 Votes