a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Just picked this game up today for the first time and got this traceback error.

Can someone get this to the dev please.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Second day in the cafe while talking to the mothers:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/events/Story/T-Z/Y/Yvette/styve02.rpy", line 225, in <module>
AttributeError: 'SpritOb' object has no attribute 'ool2'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 37, in script call
  File "scripts/ScreenControllers.rpyc", line 19, in script call
  File "scripts/EventController.rpyc", line 58, in script call
  File "events/Story/T-Z/Y/Yvette/styve02.rpyc", line 225, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
The Hard Way 0.06.7Free
Tue Oct  5 13:29:34 2021

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
Second day in the cafe while talking to the mothers:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 37, in script call
  File "scripts/ScreenControllers.rpyc", line 19, in script call
  File "scripts/EventController.rpyc", line 58, in script call
  File "events/Story/T-Z/Y/Yvette/styve02.rpyc", line 225, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
The Hard Way 0.06.7Free
Tue Oct  5 13:29:34 2021
The update is available on our Patreon site

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

No change log but looks like bug fixes only.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Speaking of which,
Are there other sites like F95zone? It seems to be the biggest, maybe only, site like this?

Hate to see this game go away. Maybe it won't. I was almost under the impression that a game basically Has to succeed on F95zone in order for the Dev's to make any money.

But as usual, what do I know? ..... (not much) lol

Cheers

Reactions: Watsonholmes

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm, dunno if its a bug or a useless confusing feature, but after renovating the cabin you can rebuy all the renovating stuff again. It would be better to block sales of unique items once you obtained/used them or just dont make the shops restock them to prevent useless stuff in the inventory and wasted money. Since it is to late for me, is there a way to drop/sell that useless clutter or do i have to live with it?

Spoil
thx, but i am here, not on patreon. If you belong to the dev team please update post#1 when an update is ready.

Captv

Mar 10, 2020
ive got a thing saying ruby wants to meet me at the marina but i dont have the marina unlock

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Its all the way up on the map and tend to hide under other tooltips. I searched it myself ^^

___
Another shop related thing. In the computer shop the icon for the internet stuff is missing, you still can buy it if you can guess where to click, but its not shown.

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
Hmm, dunno if its a bug or a useless confusing feature, but after renovating the cabin you can rebuy all the renovating stuff again. It would be better to block sales of unique items once you obtained/used them or just dont make the shops restock them to prevent useless stuff in the inventory and wasted money. Since it is to late for me, is there a way to drop/sell that useless clutter or do i have to live with it?

Spoil
thx, but i am here, not on patreon. If you belong to the dev team please update post#1 when an update is ready.
The cottage items shouldn't restock, but we'll build a checker to fix it and the computer shop icon.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Well, my solution to get rid or the spare parts was rerenovating the already renovated cabin...shouldnt also be possible, but at least my inventory is lighter again and only has the bike from that shop left ^^

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
the game is asking me to go to the marine and meet Ruby, but the marine was not yet unlocked... what do i do?

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
the game is asking me to go to the marine and meet Ruby, but the marine was not yet unlocked... what do i do?
Not sure how you managed that, since the 'meet Ruby at the Marina' event and the Marina unlock trigger at the same time.
If you can't see the Marina at the center of the top of the map, press 'shift o' and enter:
call Unlock("Ma_Str")

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
Not sure how you managed that, since the 'meet Ruby at the Marina' event and the Marina unlock trigger at the same time.
If you can't see the Marina at the center of the top of the map, press 'shift o' and enter:
call Unlock("Ma_Str")
do i have to repair the cabin before that event? if so, what is the code for the money on the console?

Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
My first thought when playing this was that it was a interesting game but thought it would be a long, slow burn to get it to the point where I'd buy it (or chapters of it) on steam or another site as giving this huge cast of characters there own development and scenes would be a massive undertaking.

It seems at this point that we're only going to get generic renders and trunacated versions so I'll probably pass on this.

Reactions: gubl
3.00 star(s) 148 Votes