FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
The description says it'll have pregnancy (FUCK YES!) as well as aging for the characters which sounds very interesting. If things go well this game could become something very special.

I think the MC looks a bit weird tho and the overall UI looks kinda bland and rather cheap. Other than that I think it definitely looks promising.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I was going to put a heart on the main post, but had to change it to a wow because man, this has the potential to be one of te greatest games on here! I can't wait to see what happens with it. LOVE the concept and ambition!

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
I only drop these on games that have just started out.

You've got the old player stat thing going.

What does that mean?
Grind
Inevitable Conclusions

What is the result?
Players download the cheat patch
Developer utterly wasted his time coding in a stat mechanic

How to fix this?
Apply soft and hard caps to individual stats and overall stat allocation
(this makes unique playthroughs and adds replayability)
Make stat training erotic or apply them to existing elements in the game
Examples:
Walking instead of taking the bus (Stamina +1)
Flirting with someone (Charm +1)
Ride the edge (Sexual Endurance +1)

As always, PM me for ideas about mechanics. Theyre free until I finish learning python ;)

Good luck

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Maybe the code makes the MC look less greasy and yeeshy looking.

Many of the girls are nice looking 2 are an auto hell no for me so hopefully you can avoid the ones you are not interested in.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I absolutely LOVE the models for most of the women. Wow, those hips and legs! Not many malnourished twigs in this one. (y)

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
I'm on this site for quite some time but damn: [v0.0pa], people always joke about 0.0.0.1 but now I think we peaked.

Reactions: Grelk

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
girls looks sexy and yummy. guy looks like a spoiled brat. hoped the story means that he is a grown (maybe even old) man. but sadly he is just a slimy looking teenager boy. bwah

Anon4990

Nov 12, 2016
I'm on this site for quite some time but damn: [v0.0pa], people always joke about 0.0.0.1 but now I think we peaked.
Yeah a pre alpha demo of an 0.0 version game that weights 84MB
I basically downloading it in hopes I can reach the part where I get to name the MC

Last edited:
  • Haha

orensan

May 29, 2017
please enable the skip of the wall of text, i hate games where you can't skip a whole wall of scrolling text

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Idle clickers work great for that and you might even get done with some games within a few seconds.

2.90 star(s) 147 Votes