Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
The Hard Way V0.25.2 Free is available for download.

What's new?

• Pregnancy for Shakria
  • New magic skills

The game can be downloaded from our , pages, or directly from .

Reactions: BinzoTzy

Gagamode

Apr 4, 2019
sorry But I can't give any stars for the game. The plot is good and each way decides how something can develop. But it is unnecessary that in the contact scenes the characters are faster than rabbits on XTC. I've been following this for over half a year now and nothing is being done about it. If you can treat your partners like that, then I offer my condolences. to your partners. please fix this because it devalues your good work.

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
I already started practicing the skill of making women appear to wear gym cloths, and I gained 1 level of x-ray vision then it stops there, but magic level is still at 3. How do I raise magic level to 4 in order to visit Hester? Just practice long enough?

Update: Got it! Need to keep complimenting girls while activating the x-ray training (gym outfit option).

Last edited:

LillyKat

Dec 11, 2019
Save or cheats anyone will be much appreciated.
Here you go. I have seen this request quite a bit. I had to adjust well over 450 variables and the coding for this is all over the place so I doubt I will make any other saves for this game unless this ends up busted.
CAUTION - This will completely take any gameplay out of the equation.
Use at your own risk. I have not tested this all the way through so if it causes problems in later quests I cant help you, though I may try to figure it out if I play this through.
View attachment 1-1-LT1.save View attachment 1-1-LT1.save
Here are the DETAILS:
-This save is for the very beginning before even naming your character.
-All Main Character stats and abilites are unlocked and maxed
-All girls have max corruption, like, love, lust - but they ARE STILL AT THEIR BEGINNING LEVEL - You may not be able to take advantage of their stats yet. I will look into the levels to see if those need to go up as well.
- Many if not all items are free.

*UPDATE* Thought I would give and update after I played it for a few. You will see it decrease the totals of the girls skills after and action choice with them. That is because I set their amounts beyond the max and it is just bringing it down to the maximum. It will still have them maxed out. Also, supposedly the best Karma number is 0 so if you find this the case, just go get a massage.

For change requests for other games, please message me on here. I will eventually see it.
tags
Cheat, stats, skills, corruption, save

Last edited:

juliusnestor

Sep 9, 2020
I cannot upgrade skill to 4 level.
When i try it it is always i cannot increase skill any more for now
to reach level 3 (1/2/3)
to reach the following level (4/5/6/7) repeat this operation on another girl (4/5/6/7) until reaching level 4; once level 4 is reached start again (1/.../7) and so on.

Nov 29, 2022
How do you find the clearing behind the cottage? Shakira the cat person mentioned it already and it's in the hint thingy on the phone, but no clickable location that I can find.

Nothsor

Jul 20, 2017
In the main story, I am supposed to talk to Emily about cold fusion. She is located in the University at Engineering Faculty - a location marked as not currently on map.
I do not know how to find her, and the main story cannot continue if I do not. Can anyone please help me?
I seem to have the same issue. I've scrolled through several days to see if she only appears at certain times and nothing yet. I don't even have an option to see an engineering department

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
After loading a game I get these fuzzy glitchy things during gameplay (I skip a lot, but still).
I've neved had them when I started game (just in the previous version posted here.)
Restarting game doesn't help.

AlfredLeM

Sep 15, 2020
I already started practicing the skill of making women appear to wear gym cloths, and I gained 1 level of x-ray vision then it stops there, but magic level is still at 3. How do I raise magic level to 4 in order to visit Hester? Just practice long enough?

Update: Got it! Need to keep complimenting girls while activating the x-ray training (gym outfit option).
This didn't work for me : i'm still stuck (magic level 3, xray level 1) even if i'm complimenting all the possible girls. And before complimenting, I click on "gym outfits" button every time. Any solution ?

I attach my save, just in case

AlfredLeM

Sep 15, 2020
I seem to have the same issue. I've scrolled through several days to see if she only appears at certain times and nothing yet. I don't even have an option to see an engineering department

I found her in the cafeteria of the University (i don't remember the hour)

2.90 star(s) 147 Votes