1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
3.png

Overview:
One dark and rainy night your car runs out of gas in front an ominously dark mansion...
Multiple charecters and endings await you and are based on the choices you make throughout the game.
Will you be permanently brainwashed into a babbling baby...?
Turned into a sissy femboy for all of eternity...?
You decide!​

Thread Updated: 2021-09-16
Release Date: 2021-02-06
Developer: dpr800900
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac(1.0.0): - - - -

Others: UNOFFICIAL ANDROID

1.png witch2enter2.png highchair2.png exit tangent.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Sissy_Trap

Aug 11, 2017
Game so far has got my interest, there's not a whole lot too it right now that I've seen. There's a lot of paths that take you to the exact same results with just skipping scenes. I'll have to check it out as more updates come but for right now there's not a whole lot to look at.

Reactions: WampaUmpaLumpa

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Game so far has got my interest, there's not a whole lot too it right now that I've seen. There's a lot of paths that take you to the exact same results with just skipping scenes. I'll have to check it out as more updates come but for right now there's not a whole lot to look at.
Apparently this is it. It's done...Yeah I joined his patreon just to see that. It was a testing thing. He's gonna put out some sort of VR thing in a couple weeks he says or...I dunno. Anyway, I hope to hear back from him. If hes really just gonna leave things like this and this is it, its kinda disappointing. The story is non-existent, there is choices that aren't choices, it has a lot of potential but if it just ends here...well its not good.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Just from the pics alone has made me fall in love with this. Hopefully it's updated often with plenty of choices, paths and endings.

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Yep, it looked interesting until sissification and diapers came into play. Everyone has their kink, but I suggest, adding a non-Diaper version to make your game interesting to more people,

Realistically, at some point, we should add a "ABDL/Diaper" tag to these threads.

Last edited by a moderator:

Riddel22k

Jun 8, 2020
Sad my anti virus programm got a hit on tis one any one els? maby a fails alarm dont know for me i dont gone risk it :/

Boomer07

Aug 2, 2018
This is obviously not the full version.

Just has one very short diaper path no matter what you try.

Riddel22k

Jun 8, 2020
This is obviously not the full version.

Just has one very short diaper path no matter what you try.
Check developer note :),
but thanks i m totaly not into diaper so i m not even try to found out if was a fails alarm or not

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes