1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
BTW the new game is out and can be found here
I appreciate this, and I'm a big ABDL fan but...that dev is a bit of a twit. He got a bunch of patreons at first (including me) then was like "Oh hey, you joined for this, so I'm going to start a new VR project!!" and didn't do a proper finish to the first game but just kind of rushed. It looks like he rushed this game, and I'm not gonna lie, I'm *REALLY* put off that he responded like this to someone:

1653512212270.png

Really guy? your solution is to tell your fanbase to go finish it for you? If he doesn't want to bother with the "time consuming variables" ...that gives me little to no incentive to think he is properly going to do any project.

Side notes:

Stolen Destiny is updated which is kinda odd, I really can't tell how femdom its gonna get but it hints that it can go pretty hard but the game seems to revolve around you trying to AVOID that outcome, and the other game I wanted to mention is does anyone else play Sex Valley? I quite like it for some time, but its not particularly femdom...what it offers that is unique in my opinion that I really like is the option to play submissively. There is a few femdom-esque scenes, but in reality you're still a hero and champion and whatever, a super rare male, but the fact you can keep that submissive attitude is really great.

• Red Heart
Reactions: fsatti2000

betamars

Oct 29, 2020
I appreciate this, and I'm a big ABDL fan but...that dev is a bit of a twit. He got a bunch of patreons at first (including me) then was like "Oh hey, you joined for this, so I'm going to start a new VR project!!" and didn't do a proper finish to the first game but just kind of rushed. It looks like he rushed this game, and I'm not gonna lie, I'm *REALLY* put off that he responded like this to someone:

View attachment 1830788

Really guy? your solution is to tell your fanbase to go finish it for you? If he doesn't want to bother with the "time consuming variables" ...that gives me little to no incentive to think he is properly going to do any project.

Side notes:

Stolen Destiny is updated which is kinda odd, I really can't tell how femdom its gonna get but it hints that it can go pretty hard but the game seems to revolve around you trying to AVOID that outcome, and the other game I wanted to mention is does anyone else play Sex Valley? I quite like it for some time, but its not particularly femdom...what it offers that is unique in my opinion that I really like is the option to play submissively. There is a few femdom-esque scenes, but in reality you're still a hero and champion and whatever, a super rare male, but the fact you can keep that submissive attitude is really great.
Yeah, I liked the first one for it what it was, and was looking forward to the sequel since it seemed it was going to be the original but expanded upon in a daycare setting, but was a bit underwhelmed. It was mostly just a rushed maze with the same type of immediate quick endings. Mechanics like the diaper meter and all the loose ends were never really utilized at all.

Kind of a bummer. I do try to support ABDL games on patreon as much as I can with games like Littleington University, Perpetual Change, and Baby Maker, but very detailed games like these seem to be rare to find.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Yeah, I liked the first one for it what it was, and was looking forward to the sequel since it seemed it was going to be the original but expanded upon in a daycare setting, but was a bit underwhelmed. It was mostly just a rushed maze with the same type of immediate quick endings. Mechanics like the diaper meter and all the loose ends were never really utilized at all.

Kind of a bummer. I do try to support ABDL games on patreon as much as I can with games like Littleington University, Perpetual Change, and Baby Maker, but very detailed games like these seem to be rare to find.
I love littleington university, its a bit slow to develop, but highly understandable due to just how ambitious and massive it is for a person to do all that. Perpetual Change is new to me, I have to check that out, so thank you so much for that o/

Reactions: fsatti2000
1.00 star(s) 2 Votes