1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Boomer07

Aug 2, 2018
With the full download posted here, there are 3 endings, but all end in diapers.
To be honest the game is not much longer then the demo was.

JabbaJohnson

Dec 13, 2020
Apparently this is it. It's done...Yeah I joined his patreon just to see that. It was a testing thing. He's gonna put out some sort of VR thing in a couple weeks he says or...I dunno. Anyway, I hope to hear back from him. If hes really just gonna leave things like this and this is it, its kinda disappointing. The story is non-existent, there is choices that aren't choices, it has a lot of potential but if it just ends here...well its not good.
Thank you for the review.
Since there arent that many femdom abdl games out there I wanted to give it a try.
But the demo already felt kind of too short and soulless...

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Thank you for the review.
Since there arent that many femdom abdl games out there I wanted to give it a try.
But the demo already felt kind of too short and soulless...
Some good news: He got a bunch more patreons, as such, he ran a poll to see what content was most desired, ABDL won by a landslide, he might make another game/continue this one? along those themes, so we may get a proper game yet

Reactions: fsatti2000

dpr800900

Feb 14, 2021
Hey someone linked me this thread. The next renpy game is going to do periodically updated on itch.io I think. I might make a thread myself on here eventually for it.

My original plan was to have it be soley feminization/bimbo based and then work on a separate ABDL game with more features and mechanics like an inventory and stats. But let me know any suggestions. Pretty cool people liked that crib scene lol

Last edited:

betamars

Oct 29, 2020
The full version is very short -- kind of like a proof of concept. It would have been great if this had been expanded upon, I thought it had a lot of promise.

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes