Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Development Update

Hey guys,

So the update is nearly finished and I’ll be aiming to release the beta version on April 3rd, with the main release on April 10th. So just in time for Easter.

This update is going to be quite different from the last one. As I mentioned previously, after figuring out a new way to make animations I changed my plans for the update slightly to focus on some animation heavy scenes. I did this as a way to train myself and also to figure out what was possible with the new method. This means that the update is probably a little shorter than the last one, as the animations are a lot more work to make than still frames. However, the quality of the scenes more than makes up for a slightly lower word count. There is also a much bigger focus on choice in this update, with several scenes playing out very differently depending on your decisions, some of which will affect your relationship with various characters over the course of the game.

Looking back over my last few month's work I can confidently say that all the new animations (around 80 of them) are looking fantastic. You guys are in for a treat. Not only are they a huge improvement visually, but they are also a lot less stressful to make. No more weeks worth of painstakingly rendering and labelling individual still frames then coding them all into animations. Now I can do everything by simply capturing video directly from the studio software. Some of the pain has moved to the video editing software but it’s nothing compared to what I previously had to deal with. So although the switch to the new method slowed me down a little this update, it should start to speed up development overall.

The problem I’ve created for myself now is that all my old animations are going to look bad by comparison. I'm considering going back and redoing a few of my very early ones. Given the advances I've made with the graphics software over the last couple of years, I think it would be a significant improvement to the game for a relatively low investment of time. Obviously, my priority should always be new content but I'll see if I can't find a few days here or there for updating old scenes with better animations.

I'm still figuring a few things out in terms of the red butt effect for the spankings. I've used two different approaches to the butt reddening in version 0.10. One that works the same as the old ones (where you can control the speed of the spanking and the software remembers how many spanks you’ve given when changing the view). However, I’ve found that this method has some minor graphical glitches when using videos instead of still frames. It also requires four separate video files playing at the same time in order to create the effect which could slow down some older computers/phones. The other method works seamlessly and looks amazing but does not allow you to directly control the speed of the spanking by clicking the mouse. The redness also resets every time you change the view. This might be a trade-off worth making though and I’ll be asking people which they prefer after they’ve seen the new animations in action.

So all in all a great update is just around the corner. It does not have everything that I planned to do in my list of goals from back in November. However, there are lots of really high-quality scenes with loads of animations and certainly enough content for a satisfying release (pun intended). Assuming everything goes to plan this will be the last development update before version 0.10 comes out. However, if there are any unforeseen delays I will let you all know as early as possible.

Altos

Gegecucu

Nov 18, 2017
Hey, it is not clear to me: will the old animations be partially updated in the coming update? Or is it for later?

Sehry

Sep 25, 2017
when i download with mega, i don't know why, but everytime when i get to download 1gb chrome it closes by itself, does anyone know how to do?

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
Development Update

Hey guys,

So the update is nearly finished and I’ll be aiming to release the beta version on April 3rd, with the main release on April 10th. So just in time for Easter.

This update is going to be quite different from the last one. As I mentioned previously, after figuring out a new way to make animations I changed my plans for the update slightly to focus on some animation heavy scenes. I did this as a way to train myself and also to figure out what was possible with the new method. This means that the update is probably a little shorter than the last one, as the animations are a lot more work to make than still frames. However, the quality of the scenes more than makes up for a slightly lower word count. There is also a much bigger focus on choice in this update, with several scenes playing out very differently depending on your decisions, some of which will affect your relationship with various characters over the course of the game.

Looking back over my last few month's work I can confidently say that all the new animations (around 80 of them) are looking fantastic. You guys are in for a treat. Not only are they a huge improvement visually, but they are also a lot less stressful to make. No more weeks worth of painstakingly rendering and labelling individual still frames then coding them all into animations. Now I can do everything by simply capturing video directly from the studio software. Some of the pain has moved to the video editing software but it’s nothing compared to what I previously had to deal with. So although the switch to the new method slowed me down a little this update, it should start to speed up development overall.

The problem I’ve created for myself now is that all my old animations are going to look bad by comparison. I'm considering going back and redoing a few of my very early ones. Given the advances I've made with the graphics software over the last couple of years, I think it would be a significant improvement to the game for a relatively low investment of time. Obviously, my priority should always be new content but I'll see if I can't find a few days here or there for updating old scenes with better animations.

I'm still figuring a few things out in terms of the red butt effect for the spankings. I've used two different approaches to the butt reddening in version 0.10. One that works the same as the old ones (where you can control the speed of the spanking and the software remembers how many spanks you’ve given when changing the view). However, I’ve found that this method has some minor graphical glitches when using videos instead of still frames. It also requires four separate video files playing at the same time in order to create the effect which could slow down some older computers/phones. The other method works seamlessly and looks amazing but does not allow you to directly control the speed of the spanking by clicking the mouse. The redness also resets every time you change the view. This might be a trade-off worth making though and I’ll be asking people which they prefer after they’ve seen the new animations in action.

So all in all a great update is just around the corner. It does not have everything that I planned to do in my list of goals from back in November. However, there are lots of really high-quality scenes with loads of animations and certainly enough content for a satisfying release (pun intended). Assuming everything goes to plan this will be the last development update before version 0.10 comes out. However, if there are any unforeseen delays I will let you all know as early as possible.

Altos
The only thing i can think of is WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!! but before I add more Os to that, I am assuming (hoping) that the update is to the main game, not the christmas special on easter!

Blaq Mask

Jun 25, 2019
when i download with mega, i don't know why, but everytime when i get to download 1gb chrome it closes by itself, does anyone know how to do?
This happens to me if I try to download in an incognito window. It works fine if you use a normal tab though. Just copy/paste the url to the download if you're trying to keep your stuff private.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
It really sucks if you forget to spy on Amy the first time you miss out on being able to further punish her as you never get the riding crop.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Well.. did everything i was able to do (and all that was possible) in this version lets see the next update what it will brings to us :D
Somebody tried to make a comparation with ecchi sensei but no.. you really shouldn't.. they are entiry different game, even when (and if) will be aviable the sandbox mode don't expect nothing similar. I liked so far the Headmaster, well not really the mc cause is a pain in the ass and he will create sex slaves (not that this one is a bad point) exalting himself for the wrong reasons. I'd say is a bit to much grind but luckily there are cheats.
Ofc i bow for the "class exibitions" cause is one of the most successful scene ever made, it is simply amazing and also the ost was super good for the moment xD

Edit:
oooff i think i miss one scene after the class explosion (i didn't patrol after), nooooo.

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Making sex slaves out of basically millenials is the best part of the game.

Grind, this is a piece of piss, if you mean money all you need to do is just take photos of the girls each time you spank them, you can get plenty this way.

If you think this is bad, definitely do not try stranded dick.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020

Grind, this is a piece of piss, if you mean money all you need to do is just take photos of the girls each time you spank them, you can get plenty this way.

Yea... I found that out myself; grind is nothing here in compairson.......

Reactions: Suppaliliuma

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019

Never said is bad or i didn't like the game lmao, just that i don't really like the spirit of the mc cause for my opion is too much arrogant so can't really interfacing with him, for money, grades and everything else (grades at around 90 are really a pain in the ass cause every day you will loose 4 or 5) later in the game is pretty easy but in early you need to grind a lot and since you gonna watch and rewatch the same scenes over and over is not the best thing in the wolrd, about photos.. well is not really a good income, you will reaceive only 50 credits (or is just me? nothing change before or after the spank).

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah, the grades are kind of broken for now, but I believe is going to be fixed in the next update once it actually matters.
It is only a small amount of money at the start, the more clothes you remove the more you get.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Yeah, the grades are kind of broken for now, but I believe is going to be fixed in the next update once it actually matters.
It is only a small amount of money at the start, the more clothes you remove the more you get.
so i think my game is broken cause even if the girl is naked i alway receive 50 credits, nothing to say about the punishment amount, with some girl you can achive 900 or more credit.

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
so i think my game is broken cause even if the girl is naked i alway receive 50 credits, nothing to say about the punishment amount, with some girl you can achive 900 or more credit.
It depends on the girl and the level you have raised her to. Debbie and Amy get the most cash per office spanking.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Turns out we gotta wait a week later, not complaining. The time is near.
Since we cannot spank Altos & Herdone for the delay, hmmm, whom do we choose as a substitute? Wait, I remember the play rehearsal last wednesday.

*Buzz* Samantha, will you call the twins to my office please?

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes