Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
I hope the dev sets up SubscribeStar or any other way to support them other than Patreon. I want to support the dev, however I will not through Patreon.
This is too good of a game for me not to support it, but I won't use Patreon either.
The devs also have a account that you can use to support them, if you're happy using that instead.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Can someone post the here?
Here you go.

Hi guys,

Hopefully, most of you will now have had the chance to play through the new content for version 0.7 and I hope everybody enjoyed it. We’ll definitely be coming back to Amy’s story-line in a later update with more training for her and Debbie.

As I've mentioned previously my plan now is to do another update as quickly as I can. I know most of you will be stuck at home on lock-down and that situation doesn’t look like it will be changing anytime soon. So we will be doing our best to provide some much-needed entertainment.

I have several scenes, in various stages of completion, which I didn’t fit into version 0.7 so I’m hoping I can have enough content for a decent-sized released in three or four weeks time. I’m focusing mostly on the English teacher Claire, as well as trying to get Cassandra’s punishment system at least partially implemented. I have a scene written for our maid, Lucy, I want to include and I’m also hoping to include a few extra scenes for our pet, Rachel.

I don’t want to make any promises about the release date at this stage. I’m going to give an estimated release of the 8th May. However, there are important scenes coming up for multiple characters and I’m going to take my time getting the animations looking as good as possible. I want to get the next update out quickly but somethings can’t be rushed and if it looks like I need more time then I may have to push things back. I will, of course, keep you all informed as best I can.

Altos

Sep 6, 2018
Getting an error at the start when trying to access the UI thing - says name "dyl" is not found. Does this fix itself later on or?

Edit: I see that it does actually fix itself, but it is kinda discouraging to be finding bugs like this right at the start.

Last edited:
Reactions: nonebug

Jareszer

Apr 6, 2020
when ı open quest log something going wrong and a screen showsup .it says an exception has occurred whats the problem and how can ı solve this ?

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
Getting an error at the start when trying to access the UI thing - says name "dyl" is not found. Does this fix itself later on or?

Edit: I see that it does actually fix itself, but it is kinda discouraging to be finding bugs like this right at the start.
It's a bug that only effects Day 1. As far as I know it's the only major one in this version. It will be fixed for the public release in a week or so's time.

nonebug

Nov 28, 2017

I was having the same error, glad to know it fixes itself. No one replied to my asking for help.

Reactions: effninefivehuman

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
THIS DOCUMENT HAS BEEN UPDATED. CHECK PAGE 305.

Hmm... Okay, so I did this. Mostly because I was bored because I saw some people confusing the girls.

There's info. on all the girls. If you click you'll see these questions answered:
1. Where can you find her?
2. Can you see her naked?
3. Can you punish her?
4. Can you have sex with her?

There are some events I didn't take into consideration, like the "first dream" scene. Everyone (except for Ada) is there and the "How to Discipline a yong woman" scene ("HTDAYW" from now on) 'cause everyone is there. I mentioned "HTDAYW" only if there's something worth mentioning. There are other events, like the class when Donna teases Debbie and get punched, or the scene where Debbie gropes Nurse Robinson (A scene that I haven't seen) that cannot be replayed so I couldn't see who was there. If you notice an error, or you want to add info, just let me know. If this is deemed useful I can update it when the time comes.

THIS IS NOT MEANT TO BE A WALKTHROUGH. WE HAVE A PRETTY GOOD ONE ALREADY.

Edit: I added some things I had missed for Maxine and Faye.
Edit 2: In case anyone is wondering; Girls in the the ending scene "The student revolt": Maxine, Charlotte, Debbie, Liz, Cassandra, April, Nina, Harriet, Alice, Rachel, Emily.

Here I go...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hmm... Okay, so I did this. Mostly because I was bored because I saw some people confusing the girls.

There's info. on all the girls. If you click you'll see these questions answered:
1. Where can you find her?
2. Can you see her naked?
3. Can you punish her?
4. Can you have sex with her?

There are some events I didn't take into consideration, like the "first dream" scene. Everyone (except for Ada) is there and the "How to Discipline a yong woman" scene ("HTDAYW" from now on) 'cause everyone is there. I mentioned "HTDAYW" only if there's something worth mentioning. There are other events, like the class when Donna teases Debbie and get punched, or the scene where Debbie gropes Nurse Robinson (A scene that I haven't seen) that cannot be replayed so I couldn't see who was there. If you notice an error, or you want to add info, just let me know. If this is deemed useful I can update it when the time comes.

THIS IS NOT MEANT TO BE A WALKTHROUGH. WE HAVE A PRETTY GOOD ONE ALREADY.

Here I go...

This post should have a link on the OP. :sneaky:

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
has anyone got saves from the beginning of 7.0?
Here it is. But beware ! This save may cause errors in your play ! I take over no liability for the function free of disturbance.
You should better start to play from day 2 again ;) avoiding errors and bugs in the following release (s) this way. At this coronal times its having more fun spending time.

Last edited:

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
Transformed it in a pdf to make it downloadable . May be was bored too. :D
boredom is a good thing ;)

I have been addicted to this game for a week now. Just found it and think it's amazing. Great work @@AltosandHerdon

Look, I ain't saying you're squidward or that I am neither Spongebob or Patrick (I'm not discarding it either)

4.50 star(s) 248 Votes