Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
What is the deal with patreon, is it supposed to be the public or another beta.

Jimmy Avila

Sep 27, 2017
I have a bug with Priti's story. It somehow let me start Test 2 before I bought the swimsuit and went to the beach and I think that messed things up. I got her to level 4 but the game doesn't register that and I cant start Test 3. And yes, I read the walkthrough and I can't get this to work unless I replay hours of content. I'd really like to avoid that so I hope there's a console fix for this, here's the save just before she goes to class with the altered outfit, thanks for any help

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
I honestly use to love this game and was looking forward to updates..i also used to be a patron of it. But i gave up on it the characters i looked forward the most were April and Nina and to this day i still wait on them having any story..it seems there is time allowed to create new characters and storyline for them but not develop proper storyline for characters who were there at the origin of the game. I still have it on my watch list as i still have lingering affection for it. But, i don't have any expectation anymore.

Reactions: SoulsOmega

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I honestly use to love this game and was looking forward to updates..i also used to be a patron of it. But i gave up on it the characters i looked forward the most were April and Nina and to this day i still wait on them having any story..it seems there is time allowed to create new characters and storyline for them but not develop proper storyline for characters who were there at the origin of the game. I still have it on my watch list as i still have lingering affection for it. But, i don't have any expectation anymore.
Here's the thing, what comes next, is voted on by the supporters, so if you want them to make what you want, not supporting them isn't the way to go to get there.

Most of those 'new' characters were already in the game too.

Priti, the one being developed this time, is incredibly popular, and like the the others in this one, have been in there the whole time, the only new people were side and background people who were needed to make the scenes work.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I get you, although I would substitute Maxine and, let's say, talking "student interests" with her, showing her what's best for the student body so to speak. Or more twins.

Thing is, as with any multi character game (and this one has quite a few) not all can advance at the same pace. And sometimes you need patience, sometimes years. I am enjoying what I get in the meantime.

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
I have a bug with Priti's story. It somehow let me start Test 2 before I bought the swimsuit and went to the beach and I think that messed things up. I got her to level 4 but the game doesn't register that and I cant start Test 3. And yes, I read the walkthrough and I can't get this to work unless I replay hours of content. I'd really like to avoid that so I hope there's a console fix for this, here's the save just before she goes to class with the altered outfit, thanks for any help
Try to put in:

priti_desires = True

in the console and press Enter. This is somehow missing, then you should be able to progress.

EDIT: As far, as I see, you will be able to unlock all replays, but "Priti's disregard for the rules".
EDIT2: Using this may mix up the "desires" and "punishment"-path, so it may be problematic in the long run. Not sure about this, as the game is too complex.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 248 Votes