whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Why need a full save? I had to reformat my hdd because of a Win 10 update so I updated to Win 11 (I know I'm brave, ok) and it's a case of hit or misses but anyways, I forgot to backup my saves as I was upset at yet another Win 10 failure but this game? I don't mind replaying it because it brings back the good times of spanking all those delicious asses.

LegendBear

Jul 9, 2018
I cannot for the life of me figure out how to max out Rachel's punishment in the new update. No combination seems to be able to max out all three for the dildo scene.

Monk3yman69

Mar 14, 2020
I cannot for the life of me figure out how to max out Rachel's punishment in the new update. No combination seems to be able to max out all three for the dildo scene.
Work on your Humiliation to 16. Save 1 AP for the dildo and you should see the scene, however, I can't max her to get her to level 2 to "Thank Me". Not sure if it's in this update or not.

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
I can second Shark-inA-chiar's observation about VPNs slowing your connections and it being more noticeable at lower speeds. I was recently testing Opera with VPN enabled VS Chrome because both are now Chromium-based. About 10 months ago before I moved here, I was on 200Mbps Cable connection and I couldn't tell a difference unless I was watching the download speeds on the "Downloads" tab (Ctrl-J). IIRC, it was about 3-4Mbps slowdown but that's not really noticeable at that speed. After I moved here, it was more noticeable since my new DSL speeds were at 15Mbps with an average of 12-13Mbps. And the latency? Half as good. So using Opera with a VPN enabled would increase the download time of a 1Gb game by several minutes.
FYI.. I moved from the edge of a small town of 3k (I was the last house with high speed access) to 3 miles in the country outside a town of 11k). So it's only 5-10 minutes from the stores instead of 20 minutes but I'm still technically more "remote". :rolleyes:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I played this game long ago and it had zero sex scenes, just a handjob/blowjob or two.

Can we have sex with multiple li yet? [in latest versions]
Technically the answer is "yes", though it is not too much so you might be disappointed, since sex isn't the main focus of the game.

Reactions: shazba

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Here's a walkthrough (at least it worked for me this way):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Could you recommend a VPN useful especially for Firefox ?
Well, I use PIA, used to use nord... Both of these cost money, but work for your whole computer (and can usually be used for 5-10 devices).
There are also some browsers with one built in, such as Opera or TOR, this only works for this one browser (if you turn it on for some), but they are free. If you are doing browser downloads, it will work fine, you you are using a downloader, then you will need a full VPN, but then changing locations doesn't really work for Mega, have to restart the downloader too.

Reactions: rKnight

Pick_A_Name

Jun 6, 2021
Rachel? Seriously?

i don’t understand why so many devs choose to focus on the characters who are simultaneously their least attractive *and* their least interesting. I’d pay money to skip all of Rachel’s scenes.
If a dev were to follow your strategy they would put everything they got into the #1 girl and then all of the succeeding content would be anti-climatic, to say the least .

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes