Gegecucu

Nov 18, 2017
Absolutely thrilled with the update. Can't wait for the next.

However, I have to play on Android, and Joiplay is super buggy and crashes when I save, so I had to play through in one go. I know it's a major pain but I would still be extremely thankful for official android somehow....
Thanks for your feedback! :)
Unfortunately, the size of game app size is out of the restrictions. That's why Joiplay seems to be the only solution now.

DeePee

Jul 1, 2018
nope, still crashes to desktop 9/10 times when massaging with cream to soothe red butt.

really cant be bothered with this game anymore, figured id give it a try, buuuut, its more headache than its worth, trying to find workarounds to get the game to even run

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Someone knows why this game is working so slow?? When I have to choose an option, the game kind of lag and it takes like 5 seconds, I can move the mouse but the options don't light until some seconds passed, I tried to see if is my HDD or something else but everything is working fine but for some reason the game is dropping from 50 fps to 5 without a reason in any moment and more when I have to make a decision and the frametime is really crazy. If I'm not wrong this never happened to me in this game.

raven54

Sep 12, 2022
According to my experience with the average F95 user I doubt it
I once had a bug report, which stated a window was hard to see because it was partially blocked by another window. This was "fixed" by proposing moving one of the windows. Yeah people can somehow find a way to mess up anything.

However I do believe a significant amount of people would be able to add 3 files as an update. If some people mess that up, then they can do the full download. There is no reason everybody should do that just because some (presumably a minority) can't figure it out. If we went by that standard, then computer mice would have one button because some people can't tell left from right. It's not like anybody ever tried making a mouse with just one button. That would be stupid.... oh wait.

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
It took me about 7 hours to download the latest version of the game through Mixdrop. Whenever I see a long download time like that and there are not better options available then I usually just start the download either before I go to sleep at night and play the game in the morning or start the download before I go to work and play it when I get home. The slowness is definitely suboptimal, but it's doable.

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
anyone got a save? i still cant do the rachel lvl 7 to 8.. and yes i followed the steps nothing changed.. idk why

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
Someone knows why this game is working so slow?? When I have to choose an option, the game kind of lag and it takes like 5 seconds, I can move the mouse but the options don't light until some seconds passed, I tried to see if is my HDD or something else but everything is working fine but for some reason the game is dropping from 50 fps to 5 without a reason in any moment and more when I have to make a decision and the frametime is really crazy. If I'm not wrong this never happened to me in this game.
I'm also feeling the game pretty slow, and my hardware isn't bad, Ryzen 5 1600AF, 24GB Ram, RTX 2060 12GB, the game is on an M2 Gammix S41 SSD.
Because of a save problem, I'm trying to restart the game from scratch, it's tiring and boring to play slow like that.

LegendBear

Jul 9, 2018
No compressed, no update only, no 1st party download sites other than MEGA (which doesn't work if a file is over 5GB). It's rough out here today, boys.

Reactions: trauts

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
why can't they add gofile, workupload, mediafire or pixeldrain for download sites? especially for a game that over 5GB!!!
this is just using mixdrop, anonfile just as sad
1663014484026.png
and uploadhaven their site is...umm vulnerable:
1663014213431.png

Last edited:
Reactions: walkerjonny

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
why can't they add gofile, workupload, mediafire or pixeldrain for download sites? especially for a game that over 5GB!!!
this is just using mixdrop, anonfile just as sad
View attachment 2040300
and uploadhaven their site is...umm vulnerable:
You will have to talk to the uploaders about that, they usually change the dev's links.

You should try a downloader, , like Jdownloader2, then you don't have to go to the host site, just copy the link.

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
A noticed what appears to be an error when the MC chooses between the uniform inspections or the body searches of the three girls in the gym. When he inspects their uniforms one girl is found to be wearing panties and he punishes her for that. When he does the body search instead the same girl is not wearing panties. Since it is the same scene and the girl did not have the time to change I would think that she should would be dressed the same in both scenes.

There is also a line about where the MC asks a girl if she is going to "wear shorts under your knickers again." I thought that was an amusing typo since the girl could easily say no, since it would of course be the other way around.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I'm also feeling the game pretty slow, and my hardware isn't bad, Ryzen 5 1600AF, 24GB Ram, RTX 2060 12GB, the game is on an M2 Gammix S41 SSD.
Because of a save problem, I'm trying to restart the game from scratch, it's tiring and boring to play slow like that.
I though that maybe my problem was because I was playing the beta, I downloaded this version and is the same, this game is unplayabled for me and there is not a clear reason why is doing that.
You will have to talk to the uploaders about that, they usually change the dev's links.

You should try a downloader, , like Jdownloader2, then you don't have to go to the host site, just copy the link.
My guest would be that some uploaders get money for every download in those and they don't care if we suffer or not, because a lot of uploaders use the same crappy sites that take you ages to download a fucking 1gb file. I hope someone take actions because this is happening always and is almost a joke.

Gegecucu

Nov 18, 2017
A noticed what appears to be an error when the MC chooses between the uniform inspections or the body searches of the three girls in the gym. When he inspects their uniforms one girl is found to be wearing panties and he punishes her for that. When he does the body search instead the same girl is not wearing panties. Since it is the same scene and the girl did not have the time to change I would think that she should would be dressed the same in both scenes.

There is also a line about where the MC asks a girl if she is going to "wear shorts under your knickers again." I thought that was an amusing typo since the girl could easily say no, since it would of course be the other way around.
The girl's knickers is like Schrödinger's cat. As long as you haven't inspect the girl, both realities coexist.
Joke aside, this scene will be available pretty soon as the beginning of the game, where you are unable to perform body and uniform inspections. So, you'll first unlock the uniform inspection and you'll catch the girl wearing panties. And then, later on, you'll be able to perform body search.

:ROFLMAO: I absolutely love the typo. I almost hesitated to fix it.

Reactions: T_Abraxas

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
The Headmaster [v0.13.2] [Altos and Herdone] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 5,74 GB / 2,36 GB - TheHeadmaster-0.13.2-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 5,xx GB / 2,35 GB - TheHeadmaster-0.13.2-mac-crunched.zip
= ~41,1% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
I had a similar issue around the start of the year (version 11 was what I played). For me it turned out that there was a graphics driver update that hadn't been applied. I haven't had this issue since. Is it possible you could have a similar issue?

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Mac update please!

We love the game too! (even if we have to wait a bit longer for Nina...grumble, grumble)
Not really needed if you got an older Mac version. First, download the pc version, unzip and copy the folder called game, then open the contents of the Mac app (right click, show package contents). Navigate to /Contents/Resourses/autorun and replace (overwrite) the game folder there with the one from the pc package. Done.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes