Towik

Nov 20, 2018
I think my game is broken... i remember some time ago hiring the other girl not Trixie and i don't see any way to hire her as dance instructor

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
I suppose this is a typo (at first I thought it was intentional, and would be followed up with an embarrassing correction by our headmaster...)
Nice catch! I did a search for typos and missed that one. I suck!

I think my game is broken... i remember some time ago hiring the other girl not Trixie and i don't see any way to hire her as dance instructor
It should be automatic IIRC. If you hire Anna Dixon, Trixie shows up at your door the same night begging for you to hire her. If you say no then you don't see her again. I think you can access to the option of hiring her in the cheat menu?

Last edited:
Reactions: kotte

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Nice catch! I did a search for typos and missed that one. I suck!

It should be automatic IIRC. If you hire Anna Dixon, Trixie shows up at your door the same night begging for you to hire her. If you say no then you don't see her again. I think you can access to the option of hiring her in the cheat menu?
I remember her showing up again but I think she still wanted to be the lab assistant, not dance teacher

Mojo1972

Dec 23, 2019
I haven't updated since 0.5.4 and updated to 0.6.2.
I searched the walkthroughs and this thread for a walkthrough for the epic class room scene with the 2 "new" teachers watching (I think I did it right because of limited options) & a walkthrough for when I summon Debbie to my office & she confronts me about "The shower scene & someone screaming." There are so many options here.
Can someone point me to the correct way of doing these two? Thanks in advance.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I suppose this is a typo (at first I thought it was intentional, and would be followed up with an embarrassing correction by our headmaster...)

"from single celled organisms"

Actually, a friend of mine once said happened to say "millions of micro-orgasms" in a biology presentation in school. We still remind her of it as often as we can :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's brilliant, he should leave it and make the PC correct himself.

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
I searched the walkthroughs and this thread for a walkthrough for the epic class room scene with the 2 "new" teachers watching (I think I did it right because of limited options) & a walkthrough for when I summon Debbie to my office & she confronts me about "The shower scene & someone screaming." There are so many options here.
Can someone point me to the correct way of doing these two? Thanks in advance.
Epic scene:
The scene is called "how to properly discipline a young woman". It's a reward scene you get when you successfully complete the "A Man's work quest" and pass the school rule to spank the girls yourself. However, to complete the Man's work quest (and to get the influence points you need to pass the rule), you essentially have to complete all the staff quests as well.

See QMAIN03 in the walkthrough or CLA10 in the game guide.

Once the scene starts playing, there's only once choice you have to make (be threatening or be reassuring) - if you're threatening you'll get 2 discipline points, if you're reassuring you'll get a couple of popularity points.

The scene with Debbie:
It doesn't really matter what you choose (at least in the current version of the game). You can tell Debbie you were having sex, deny it, or refuse to answer. But in all 3 cases you end up telling Debbie that you do not think her affection for Miss Newman is reciprocated, and Debbie accepts she'll just have to take what she can get.

Of course, it's possible this will have an impact in future versions of the game, but we'll just have to wait and see...

GUPTAJI

Dec 15, 2018
guys, I'm unable to pass school rule to spank girls because I have 8 inf but it requires 9. So how do I increase them?

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
guys, I'm unable to pass school rule to spank girls because I have 8 inf but it requires 9. So how do I increase them?
There are 10 influence points available, IIRC.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm doing this from memory, so you might wanna check the walkthrough if you get stuck.

Reactions: Phil5k

carhard223

Mar 14, 2018
the bugged saves from 0.5.2 are still not fixed even after i installed the patch. Still causes me to reset back to the start of the save if i were to rollback any. Still causes any new saves that were made on the new version to crash upon loading. And with the patch installed all new content also makes an error occur, any help?

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
I cant get over 50 dicaplin points and it says i need 55 to pass the punishment. can anyone help me with this
You need to pass the rule to spank the girls yourself first ( you need 9 influence points + 50 discipline), then you can raise discipline over 50 again.

darkcore

Apr 11, 2018

The Headmaster's Christmas Album
Happy Holidays Everybody!
To say thank you to all our patrons we've made a little Christmas album with Sally as Santa along with her naughty elves. I hope you enjoy it.
We also made an extended version of this album featuring all these girls getting naked and doing naughty things with candy canes. I'll post a few for our $10 patrons in the Teachers Lounge on the Discord and I'll post the full set to our $20 patrons.
Herdone and I will be taking a short break now for the holidays but we'll be back with a development update just after the new year with our plans for version 0.7.
Altos & Herdone

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

An early x-mas gift!

love those naughty elves, that little angel and that cute reindeer!

I most certainly sit on that Santa's lap and I wanna.... open all those gifts!

We also made an extended version of this album featuring all these girls getting naked and doing naughty things with candy canes. I'll post a few for our $10 patrons in the Teachers Lounge on the Discord and I'll post the full set to our $20 patrons.
I guess I need a x-mas hero

Herdone and I will be taking a short break now for the holidays but we'll be back with a development update just after the new year with our plans for version 0.7.
Happy holidays guys! (u too darkcore)

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes