Gegecucu

Nov 18, 2017
Please help me Gegecucu,

I am planing to make a german translation of The Headmaster 0.14 after the public release is available in June.

But there is a difficulty for me to add the german translation into the "Main Menu" and the "Preferences" screen
of vers. 0.14 .3.

For vers. 0.13.2public I was able to do it by adding some lines in "game/ui/screens.rpy" and adding the german flag in "game/gui".

Now it's impossible without killing the switch for "Easy Game" in preferences, when I overwrite the ui with my "screens.rpy" file from 0.13.2.

I think it's because of the missing of "screens.rpy" in "/game/" device (not game/ui) when I extract the "scripts.rpa".
In the french translated files "screens.rpy" is mentioned like this:

# game/screens.rpy:787
old "French"
new "Français"

So what is to do without the file "game/screens.rpy" to add another language?
This could although be intersting for other translators of the game.
Sorry for not answering, I'm quite busy at the moment irl.
I'll answer you by private message

Reactions: Madmoiselle Chiffre

Gegecucu

Nov 18, 2017
Hi there, i just have a request for the developer of this game. I don't know if it is possible or not but this is about the save/load screen of the game. Would it b possible to make the save screen look different colors from the loading screen? Right now they look absolutely the same (except from the word save or load on the left side that is) Reason why is i often have quite a bit of trouble with this when i try to save a game and forget i am still in the loading screen instead. I have lost more then quite a few hours because of this and it actually hurts quite a bit when that happens. Except from that little problem this game gets better and better with each update.

With high regards,

Reinyn
Unfortunately, Renpy does not allow to change background between these two screens. So it significantly limits the possibilities.
We'll see what we can do though

Reactions: Reinyn

Gegecucu

Nov 18, 2017
Well, the French version is totally buggy. Most of the conversations are error messages, either during the advice or when you want to talk to the scientist.
French version is not updated yet with the last version of the game.
The crashes do not seem to come from the French translation but from the fact you play the beta version I think

Caryland

May 23, 2020
I've run into an issue trying to unlock Maxine's quest. I've completed everything required to begin the week of fundraising, but the part about pushing Lucy to do more won't update. I've tried on all paths, it seems bugged. Save starting over from scratch, any thought? Thanks.

Reactions: wulfstorms

fedorlife

Sep 4, 2022
I've run into an issue trying to unlock Maxine's quest. I've completed everything required to begin the week of fundraising, but the part about pushing Lucy to do more won't update. I've tried on all paths, it seems bugged. Save starting over from scratch, any thought? Thanks.
shift-o to open the game console type or paste lucy_extra_hj_given = True press return press esc to close the game console

Reinyn

May 22, 2017
Unfortunately, Renpy does not allow to change background between these two screens. So it significantly limits the possibilities.
We'll see what we can do though
Just thinking along for a bit, if it is not possible to do something with the colors might it then be possible to make the game automatically start in the save menu instead of in the last menu that was opened? (Only when already ingame of course)

MafiaTaco

Feb 17, 2018
Does anyone know how to get Rachel to level 9? I see there is supposed to be an event after a football match where rachel and sally shower with you but even after restarting I cannot get the event to trigger.

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
Does anyone know how to get Rachel to level 9? I see there is supposed to be an event after a football match where rachel and sally shower with you but even after restarting I cannot get the event to trigger.
If memory serves you need to have Sally teaching the Swim class at the same time as you are teaching the Football class. As to how exactly to trigger that sequence I cannot recall exactly. There is a very good walkthrough linked through the OP plus the same one is accessible through the 'do not press' button in the replay menu.

Reactions: MafiaTaco

MafiaTaco

Feb 17, 2018
If memory serves you need to have Sally teaching the Swim class at the same time as you are teaching the Football class. As to how exactly to trigger that sequence I cannot recall exactly. There is a very good walkthrough linked through the OP plus the same one is accessible through the 'do not press' button in the replay menu.
The detailed walkthrough had the answer, it turns out I didn't do the "debbie and rachel" scene from the office in the morning. Thanks for the help!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Headmaster [v0.14.3] [Altos and Herdone]

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.14.1 Beta -> v0.14.3 [163 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Jun 13, 2022
Please help me Gegecucu,

I am planing to make a german translation of The Headmaster 0.14 after the public release is available in June.

But there is a difficulty for me to add the german translation into the "Main Menu" and the "Preferences" screen
of vers. 0.14 .3.

For vers. 0.13.2public I was able to do it by adding some lines in "game/ui/screens.rpy" and adding the german flag in "game/gui".

Now it's impossible without killing the switch for "Easy Game" in preferences, when I overwrite the ui with my "screens.rpy" file from 0.13.2.

I think it's because of the missing of "screens.rpy" in "/game/" device (not game/ui) when I extract the "scripts.rpa".
In the french translated files "screens.rpy" is mentioned like this:

# game/screens.rpy:787
old "French"
new "Français"

So what is to do without the file "game/screens.rpy" to add another language?
This could although be intersting for other translators of the game.
Problem accomplished.

Reactions: Gegecucu

mes

Jan 6, 2018
View attachment 215427

Overview:
In the not too distant future, on a small island nation, a crisis has arisen. The number of students graduating from school has fallen sharply and university places are going unfilled. Faced with the prospect of mass unemployment and potential economic disaster the government is forced to introduce emergency measures. All students over eighteen who failed or were expelled from school are to be forced back into education at a number of special facilities.

Thread Updated: 2023-05-13
Release Date: 2023-05-13
Developer: Altos and Herdone -
Censored: No
Version: 0.14.3
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: MEGA - GDRIVE - - -
Mac: MEGA - GDRIVE - - -
Android (v0.12.3.1 Public): MEGA - - -

Halloween Special

Christmas Special

Extras: Walkthrough* - Cheats - Student Walkthrough - FAQ - Italian - Game Guide - German

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
thx DoverUK25 for the links

View attachment 339132 View attachment 339140 View attachment 339154 View attachment 339142 View attachment 339143 View attachment 339144 View attachment 215442 View attachment 339134 View attachment 339136 View attachment 766688 View attachment 339138 View attachment 339146 View attachment 215448 View attachment 215449 View attachment 339153 View attachment 339151
Hi , [17/5/2023]
Not Possible On Joiplay!!!???
I Was Trying Play HeadMaster v0.14.3 on
JoiPlay 1.20.027
RenPyPlugin 8.0.3_7.5.3_010

But got this error on menu, even you press ignore,this error happend on every single image

Any idea?how to fix it?

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
The Headmaster [v0.14.3] [Altos and Herdone] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 6,21 GB / 2,44 GB - TheHeadmaster-0.14.3-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 6,20 GB / 2,42 GB - TheHeadmaster-0.14.3-mac-crunched.zip
= ~39,3% of the original size, image/video quality 80%(png90+%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes