yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
Thank You user fapstrike
you have pleased us all with your noble deed.

And because I always keep my promises,
you helped not one, but a couple of nice cats.

And you get +100 karma points from me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm glad you kept your word. Hungry pussies are not good for business.

I do hope you named one of those Rachel.

JavCh

Oct 1, 2020
Thinking about body searching, it seems it would possibly be too bad that, after finding the responsible, Ruth would probably would like to put an end to that rule. Hope there's some way to solve the issue with that person privately so searching doesn't have to stop... :rolleyes: I'm not being bad, but it's not just drugs, girls could have worse things, like that Zoe, she could even have some sort of weapon, you know...

Could be an interesting "hero/villain" choice.

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Game Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
The Headmaster [v0.9.2] [Altos and Herdone]

Original size: 3.94 GB

Compressed size: 1.3 GB

Win/Linux: - -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Same here. I know there is supposed to be a way to make a mac version from the pc version but I haven't done it before and I don't want to risk messing up my saves.
I usually use Wine Staging to play PC versions of games. I tried moving my Mac saves to the game's PC save slot and in some games, it works others it doesn't and I get send to the beginning of the game for that save file.

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
I have really enjoyed the little harem the head master has had till now, but I'm not a fan of this new exposing girls to other guys idea. I'm afraid my days are number on this VN if this continues. I'm so not a fan of sharing and it is a huge turn off for me. I have been following this game for a very long time and i'd hate to stop playing it. I know some like that sort of thing but i'd like options at least not to share. Lots of people are like me and don't enjoy that sort of kinky. Options are good, just saying.

4.50 star(s) 249 Votes