Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I personally see this rather the other way round. This game feels like a total escalation of lewdity. Don't forget, that the educational method of the headmaster contains three parts: pain, humiliation and pleasure. And the positive effect comes only if all three parts are executed well. And beneath the escalation of sexual activities, the headmaster does with the girl(s), that are the focus of a respective update, also the pleasure-parts of the group punishments seemingly get more and more sexual intense.
I seem to be expressing myself badly, I am sorry, but I never doubted that lewdity will escalate and pleasure will come with the girls. Only I don't think it is the focal point of the game when suddenly it will be all about fucking as in many other games. Pain and humiliation are here to stay. Certainly also combinations of these three, a public "punishment of pleasure" including HM doing the honors comes to mind. But I doubt just because HM will have had sex with, say, Rachel, that sex will necessarily be the main interaction with her after that point.

Kracken36

Apr 17, 2021
This game still has no sex scene? It's been forever!
Don't get me wrong, the story is very fun but can the actual "rewards" we play these kind of game for live up to all that build up?
There are sex scenes. Not a huge amount, but the sheer amount of teasing, disciplining and otherwise non-penetration scenes more than make up for it if you're interested in the characters and story - imo.

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
I seem to be expressing myself badly, I am sorry, but I never doubted that lewdity will escalate and pleasure will come with the girls. Only I don't think it is the focal point of the game when suddenly it will be all about fucking as in many other games. Pain and humiliation are here to stay. Certainly also combinations of these three, a public "punishment of pleasure" including HM doing the honors comes to mind. But I doubt just because HM will have had sex with, say, Rachel, that sex will necessarily be the main interaction with her after that point.
I think, the punishment-part as real punishment (because of "real" offenses, not just as an interesting sex practice or for presentation purposes) will actually get reduced toward the endgame, just because the behaviour of the girls will get better like their grades, and there will not be that many situations where the headmaster might actually need to punish the girls. Many girls will have a fully fledged punishment system, but they can only be called directly after school as their behaviour will be very good or on friday (if you ask an impossible question).
This is in my opinion just part of the story and needed to prove, that his education method is in the end successful. Maybe the arrival of Zoe might lower the discipline of the already educated girls for a certain time, but she will surely also fall for the headmaster's education methods and finish the exam finally.

I see rather no or only few sex in the class, because the girls still need to get fit for the exam. This is the main purpose of the game. There might be mainly exhibitionism-stuff.

But what happens on the campus otherwise, when you are on patrol or what happens when you meet a girl on the campus or on the beach and when you have finally access to the dorms stands on another sheet of paper. Clothes will be surely quite different by then, when there is still anything, that can be called clothes ;). The main girls will be emotionally close to you because they perceive you responsible for what they see as positive development. So they may even fake incidents to get a proper punishment from you. The fake might be simple and quite obvious by then and the act might include sexual intercourse as pleasure part and might even have harder BDSM-Action as we have seen before, because some of the girls might find this as their kink. I think, this will still very different for every girl depending on her own traits but I would count this also more as sexual action than real punishment. I also see some lesbian action in the end, as this is also hinted right now e.g. in the Ice-Lollies event. So I think, there will still be plenty of sex in the in the end, but as part of the story (not just for having sex in the game) which finally shows, that the method of the Headmaster is not only good for getting the girls through the exam *cough*.

Last edited:

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
I don't know what the future holds in term of punishment, but the feeling that the game give off is more creative punishment rather than harder BDSM humiliation and pain. The game does not give off the feeling that we will have needle play on the girls genitalia for pain or public watersports for humiliation. The pet play with Rachel doesn't seem to go in the direction of full on BDSM gear with restraining movement and mask either. I could see one girl being into restrain and rope play but I don't know how much existing assets would alow that and creating new ones for that seams doesn't seams to be worth the time and money investment for such a smal project. So restriction brings creativity as they say. I am looking forward to what comes next.

Of note personal opinions are worthless in this discution only the devs and general opinion are of note. hence why I expresed where I think the game will go rather than where I want it to go.

Reactions: TheDevian

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
I don't know what the future holds in term of punishment, but the feeling that the game give off is more creative punishment rather than harder BDSM humiliation and pain. The game does not give off the feeling that we will have needle play on the girls genitalia for pain or public watersports for humiliation. The pet play with Rachel doesn't seem to go in the direction of full on BDSM gear with restraining movement and mask either. I could see one girl being into restrain and rope play but I don't know how much existing assets would alow that and creating new ones for that seams doesn't seams to be worth the time and money investment for such a smal project. So restriction brings creativity as they say. I am looking forward to what comes next.

Of note personal opinions are worthless in this discution only the devs and general opinion are of note. hence why I expresed where I think the game will go rather than where I want it to go.
Exactly, that restriction with the punishments tailored for "treating" the girls' own psychological and behavioral shortcomings is what makes so interesting and the writing so engaging. Harder BDSM wouldn't feel right with the game's light hearted and silly atmosphere (comparatively to some games on this site). The Headmaster views himself as a clinician treating patients and as researcher refining his theory, primum non nocere. Is he a massive pervert getting off to this and is a bit self-delusional on his motives? Most definitely.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Exactly, that restriction with the punishments tailored for "treating" the girls' own psychological and behavioral shortcomings is what makes so interesting and the writing so engaging. Harder BDSM wouldn't feel right with the game's light hearted and silly atmosphere (comparatively to some games on this site). The Headmaster views himself as a clinician treating patients and as researcher refining his theory, primum non nocere. Is he a massive pervert getting off to this and is a bit self-delusional on his motives? Most definitely.
Well, to be fair, at least with Amy, there are cases where harder BSDM would be fitting. lol

OldPringles

Jun 20, 2021
Well, well, well. Finally strip naked rule.
I got really excited when I saw that rule too, because I figured that if we were finally getting a rule to strip students down completely, that must mean that we advance pretty far with Ruth in 0.13. But then I remembered that the strip naked rule has already been implemented for Priti - and we got it by brainwashing her, not going through Ruth and the rest of the board. So perhaps we aren't going to be advancing with Ruth this build after all. I'd cross my fingers hoping for more of her, but I already have them crossed for finally getting Zoe.

Zoe and Debbie.jpg

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
I got really excited when I saw that rule too, because I figured that if we were finally getting a rule to strip students down completely, that must mean that we advance pretty far with Ruth in 0.13. But then I remembered that the strip naked rule has already been implemented for Priti - and we got it by brainwashing her, not going through Ruth and the rest of the board. So perhaps we aren't going to be advancing with Ruth this build after all. I'd cross my fingers hoping for more of her, but I already have them crossed for finally getting Zoe.

View attachment 1944978
Wait a cluckin' minute, is that the new bad girl?!?! And she is seducing Debbie? I didn't think we would get her this early. Can't wait for the new update.

OldPringles

Jun 20, 2021
Wait a cluckin' minute, is that the new bad girl?!?! And she is seducing Debbie? I didn't think we would get her this early. Can't wait for the new update.
Well ... maybe. Which is why I was crossing my fingers.

In the development update posted 2/22/2022, when discussing what content we could expect for 0.13, Altos stated that we would be getting all of the content that was slated for 0.12 but did not make it in, and he specifically mentions Zoe. However, it should be noted that this was before the scope of 0.13 expanded, back when Altos was expecting to release the build by the middle of May. Since then, the scope of the update has expanded - but while he has written about the BDSM training and the completion of Rachel's punishment system at length, he has not mentioned Zoe since. Considering how important Zoe is going to be in the story, this might mean that she has been postponed - remember, Altos has already indicated that there is content in the BDSM training storyline that might not make the initial release. So if one of the two main storylines are at risk for not being finished, then as I see it, there is a real risk that auxiliary content, like Zoe's arrival might not make it in either. Compounding this fear is that Zoe was not featured in the release date announcement, or in any of the preview images.

Now, you are probably thinking, "Wait, if Zoe was not in any of the previews, then where the Hell did the image of her with Debbie come from?" Well ... that was from a set of image previews, posted back on 7/31/2020 for build 0.9. Which is the real reason I am crossing my fingers. Zoe's introduction has been postponed several times now. To my knowledge, she was first slated for arrival and a repeatable placeholder spanking in 0.8, along with Priti, Faye, and Liz (which they didn't even get until 0.9). When that fell through, she was slated for 0.9 instead, and I think this was the closest we were to actually getting her, because we got Miss Swallows in our office to set her arrival up, not to mention the preview images of her in the office, but again she fell through. Then she was going to be 0.10, but that did not pan out either. Tellingly, at no point was she ever going to be in 0.11 - which speaks to how complex writing and implementing her arrival must be - but for 0.12, Altos declared that 'he could not put her off any longer', and that her arrival and the group medicals were going to be in the update. Unfortunately, neither of which made it in the end.

What seems to be happening is that early in the development of a build, she is promised, but as the release date gets closer and cuts need to be made, she goes on the chopping block first. Again, this is probably because writing and implementing her is going to be fairly involved, especially for the actual amount of content that she is going to be in. The fact that Altos has not mentioned her or shown her since early in development of 0.13, could be taken to indicate that the proverbial lightning has struck the same girl for a fifth time now. That said, he has mentioned that there were things that he was keeping close to his chest, so ... fingers crossed.

Zoe in Office.jpg

And just to be clear, as much as I want to see Zoe taken across the knee, I am perfectly happy waiting for her. If there was a part of a story that should not be rushed, it would have to be the introduction of the antagonist. After three and half years, Altos has earned some trust. If he keeps pushing her off, I trust that it is because he simply cannot do her justice in the time that remains to him before the next release.

JustAlexKing

May 28, 2022
Got an issue here, i finish Priti route , punish her 1 more time in office (private), get like 1980 credits or sth, then after telling her there is nothing more to do for now, im stuck in an infinite looping of me slapping her butt on my lap , cant go back or skip/auto,or having the arrow button to proceed as usual in these kind of scene, it just endless butt-slap, is this a known bug or is it just me

tutorD

Feb 26, 2020
hi all i'm trying to breed Prity with version 0.12 is there anyone who can tell me how to go on? I can't unlock stage 3 of her training.

tutorD

Feb 26, 2020
hi all i'm trying to breed Prity with version 0.12 is there anyone who can tell me how to go on? I can't unlock stage 3 of her training. how can i continue? I can't reach the maximum of the three bars (pain, humiliation, pleasure) plus how can I activate the cafeteria ????

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
I got really excited when I saw that rule too, because I figured that if we were finally getting a rule to strip students down completely, that must mean that we advance pretty far with Ruth in 0.13. But then I remembered that the strip naked rule has already been implemented for Priti - and we got it by brainwashing her, not going through Ruth and the rest of the board. So perhaps we aren't going to be advancing with Ruth this build after all.

View attachment 1944978
The only counter-argument which comes to my mind is that Rachel will be first student who will reach level 10. In addition state of undress coming from board rules is often tied with student level (I may be wrong). Priti had relativility low level so she had to be stripped by exception. We will see.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
hi all i'm trying to breed Prity with version 0.12 is there anyone who can tell me how to go on? I can't unlock stage 3 of her training. how can i continue? I can't reach the maximum of the three bars (pain, humiliation, pleasure) plus how can I activate the cafeteria ????
You can find a walkthrough linked from the OP. As for "breeding", that doesn't exist yet, not sure whether it will come or not.

tutorD

Feb 26, 2020
I'm interested in unlocking all levels of Priti's confession and opening the cafeteria to move forward
I

managed to open the cafeteria and talk to the manager but I still find it difficult to unlock point 3 of Priti's confession can someone help me ?

4.50 star(s) 253 Votes