Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
There are some changes, yes. For starters there is lake content, you can speak to the groundskeeper. You can also confiscate underwear that is not white, which leads to new scenes with some of the students (notice how I'm trying not to spoil who) There's a new interaction between Debbie and Cassandra (if Debbie is a prefect) among others I might be forgetting.

(The magazine was on v. 0.4.1)

:)
Hm the magazine is although available in 0.4.2 to find in the office desk.:D

Muertos69

Sep 7, 2018
Found bugs in 0.4.2 ?
Premisse: I started from last save from 0.4.1 and sciped to next period before*.

1. After getting the keys from groundkeeper and giving the keys to Sally Newman ( not throw ) , looking at Sally and the girls at the lake (seeing them in beachvolleyball uniform) Sally asked again for the keys when I join her in the lockers in afternoon some days later.
2. After Debbie as prefect punished public in evening (taking her bra) at next private punishing (riching all 7 points in Hum/Pain/Pleasure at Lvl 5) there will only be paid 630 crs (before 3430 crs).

*Please test starting with this save if the fault comes from there:
Had same result for #1 even though I'm doing a fresh game. Also mentioned it happening in the Dev's discord bug channel.

cuculain

Dec 12, 2017
Seems there is a problem, a new one, in the latest version with punishment execution. tracelog attached
line 118 of that script is using an assignment instead of a comparator.

Code:
        if undress_rule = 1:
It should be
Code:
        if undress_rule == 1:
This also occurs on line 1078, which I came across as well, and came on to see if anyone else reported the same issue.

I just ended up doing a batch replacement and found and corrected 5 occurrences of this error.

Reactions: johnconnor

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Found bugs in 0.4.2 ?
[…]
2. After Debbie as prefect punished public in evening (taking her bra) at next private punishing (riching all 7 points in Hum/Pain/Pleasure at Lvl 5) there will only be paid 630 crs (before 3430 crs).
Altos said that in 0.4.2 he'd changed the formula for calculating how much money you get. As far as I can tell, the new formula is (Pain + Humil + Pleas) x Modifier, where the modifier is 10 for level 1, 15 for level 2, and so until 30 for level 5.

So a max level 5 payment now seems to be (7+7+7)*30 = 630, plus 50 for photos. Which is a BIG difference from the original formula.

Or in other words, we're going to have to spank a lot more bottoms before we can afford to start buying much stuff. It's a hard job, but somebody's got to do it... :D

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/punishment_game.rpy, line 696)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "monday.rpyc", line 1191, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 4303, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 5107, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 5113, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 1757, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 2358, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 62, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 2570, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 3029, in script call
  File "punishment_game.rpyc", line 696, in script
  File "C:\Users\SJester\Desktop\TheHeadmaster-0.4.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1762, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\SJester\Desktop\TheHeadmaster-0.4.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1942, in py_eval
    code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
  File "C:\Users\SJester\Desktop\TheHeadmaster-0.4.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 674, in py_compile
    raise e

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
The Headmaster 0.4.2
Sat Jul 06 19:57:14 2019

Reactions: johnconnor

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
"Debbie’s reactions in the hallway now change as she levels up (at level 3 and level 5)." Kinda sad since she is lv 5 here already, but this .4 update was pretty good, loving the way you write, the MC sounds pretty convincing with all the psychology talking. and the Grade/Punishment and etc system of this game is awesome, good job and keep it up

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "monday.rpyc", line 1191, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 5107, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 5113, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 1757, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 62, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 2570, in script call
  File "C:\Users\SJester\Desktop\TheHeadmaster-0.4.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1762, in execute
  File "C:\Users\SJester\Desktop\TheHeadmaster-0.4.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1942, in py_eval
  File "C:\Users\SJester\Desktop\TheHeadmaster-0.4.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 674, in py_compile
    raise e

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
The Headmaster 0.4.2
Sat Jul 06 19:57:14 2019
The error is for a warning message I added just pointing out that you can't remove Rachel, Cassandra or Amy's skirts during private punishments yet. Just click ignore. You won't miss any content.

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
The error is for a warning message I added just pointing out that you can't remove Rachel, Cassandra or Amy's skirts during private punishments yet. Just click ignore. You won't miss any content.
Thanks for the prompt response. I came here to report the same crash.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
started a new save to get the less qualified lab assistant and ran into an error on day 4 while trying to punish Cassandra in our office if I try and do the private punishment.
(so I just sent her for the public one to get discipline

Code:
While running game code:
Full traceback:
  File "monday.rpyc", line 796, in script call
  File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\TheHeadmaster-0.4.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1762, in execute
  File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\TheHeadmaster-0.4.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1942, in py_eval
  File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\TheHeadmaster-0.4.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 674, in py_compile
    raise e
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
The Headmaster 0.4.2
Sun Jul 07 07:56:36 2019

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
and now again same error next day while trying to give amy her first punishment
(this one is aumomaticly a private now so unless i decide to ignore it im stuck... for the moment I guess ill wait for dev answer so that ignoring wont fuck up some background stats or what not and play something else I guess..)

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
I like this one I really do, but damn I want to be able to just get with one of the girls already. I mean like it but it leaves me itching for scratch I can only kind of get from Annies School Days. I mean it even hit the point i can vote to allow the headmaster to do his own punishments yet? I love concept just seems like a big tease still for me so kind of reluctint to download it again and again till I can see a little more for at least one charactor prefabally with repeatable content.

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
and now again same error next day while trying to give amy her first punishment
(this one is aumomaticly a private now so unless i decide to ignore it im stuck... for the moment I guess ill wait for dev answer so that ignoring wont fuck up some background stats or what not and play something else I guess..)
Just click ignore. There is a warning message here that won't effect anything.

Reactions: Spawn420

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Code:

While running game code:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/punishment_game.rpy, line 1105)

Full traceback:
  File "intro.rpyc", line 2446, in script call
  File "replay.rpyc", line 736, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 491, in script call
  File "punishment_game.rpyc", line 1105, in script
  File "D:\Downloads\TheHeadmaster-042-pc\TheHeadmaster-0.4.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1762, in execute
  File "D:\Downloads\TheHeadmaster-042-pc\TheHeadmaster-0.4.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1942, in py_eval
  File "D:\Downloads\TheHeadmaster-042-pc\TheHeadmaster-0.4.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 674, in py_compile
    raise e
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/punishment_game.rpy, line 1105)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
The Headmaster 0.4.2
Sun Jul 07 08:37:21 2019

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes