Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Hello kro, welcome to the forum!

Just read this page and the last few, you will find out you need a patch for the scene to run. So get that patch, it's linked on this page. Read the info file that comes with it - place the patch file in 'game' folder and start game new, at least twice, to make the engine read in and use the patched file instead of the old one. Leave a 'like' with the user who provided the patch.

Have fun and enjoy your stay. pls read the forum rules we have, if you haven't already done so. Have a nice day! :)

Edit: NotoriousWoods pls read here, do as mentioned. Enjoy the game! ;)

Last edited:

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
You need to play the story until you get to this point. It's very late in the game, so I assume you did get far and can reach it already? If not you need to do more other stuff first, it will then eventually trigger, you get told in the game.
Did you use the walkthroughs we have here? pls see posts #2,346 and #2,427 - they should help you out. ;)

Leave a 'like' with those users.

Edit: Phil5k newer users, we oughta do make an exception too, don't be angry honey. xoxo!

Last edited:

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
I've reported darkcore's post with the 0.5.2 links to the mods, so hopefully the OP will be updated soon. Which also hopefully means we won't have to deal with lots more pages of questions about the broken 0.5.1 version and how to patch it. :rolleyes:

• Love
Reactions: Cirro84

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
cannot go trought ruths miracle shit .. any help? i blackmailed her once.. so now what

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
cannot go trought ruths miracle shit .. any help? i blackmailed her once.. so now what
You need to have had the "third dream" event (with Sarah and her friend Rosie) first. Then go to the lake (you'll need to open it first) and speak to Jimmy. Ask about “the old headmaster” and then “the old headmaster’s body”. The following morning, Jimmy will take you to the spot where the headmaster died. You will find his wallet with the safe combination in it. Go to your office and click on the bookcase. You will then be able to unlock the safe. You'll find the miracle you need. :) Then speak to Ruth in the Teachers’ lounge about “the old headmaster’s safe”.

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
Finally, a like-minded warrior appears in our lair. We need a new member to pose the really hard questions. What wimps have we become. *sigh* Sooon, Sepp, sooon!

Welcome to the forum Sepp, have fun with us and enjoy the game! :)
P.S. pls read forum rules we have and keep 'em in mind, else risks and side effects cannot be excluded.

Thread / OP starter, also mod, uploader can change iirc. It's been reported. Give 'em some time, the youngsters just started their tour of duty.

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
Maybe we should tag AltosandHerdone about updating the OP since the dev has control over the first message.
This is not a public release. I turn a blind eye to the leaks but I won’t facilitate them. If you want the latest version from me you'll need to become a patron. That's how the game is funded and how I make a living.

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
In case people are interested, the latest update from their Patreon page:

It is with no small amount of pride that I announce that our Patreon campaign flew past it's third funding goal last week. We've really come a long way in quite a short space of time and I just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone who has pledged support.

This goal was a big one for me. Way back in December when I decided on these targets this was the amount I calculated that I would need to do this as a full time career, keep my hardware up to date, pay software licences etc and have a little bit left over to save for a rainy day. Essentially the figure that would ensure the long term financial stability of the game. As many of you know I actually quit my job to do this full time a while back when I was making less than half of what I am now. It's relieving to know that my gamble has paid off and I won't have to go back to working in the real world anytime soon. I never would have had the courage to take that plunge without the great feedback and support from my patrons so thank you again.

That said, my ambitions do not stop here. My partner in crime, Herdone, is currently still working her day job full time but we hope to be able to get her assisting me with the game at least part time soon. Further funding will also allow us to expand the team and to increase production speed and quality even further. Then once this game has run its course over the next year or two I'll start working on the next one and I’ll keep doing this for as long as people want me to.

After the release of version 0.5 last week I will be taking some time to focus on patron engagement this week. My $20 patrons can expect to see some new custom art. I will be holding a poll soon for my $10 and above patrons for some new character designs I’ve been working on in the background for a few months. Plus I’ll be posting a development update for my $5 and above patrons detailing my plans for the weeks ahead.

Altos

LonDonJohnSon

Feb 14, 2019
Finally able to pledge to this game. Glad they've hit a major milestone. I pledge to 2 games on Patreon; Dandy Boy Adventures, and now this. I'm happy to support devs who come up with good concepts, write well, have extensive amounts of content, and put effort into making updates as frequent as possible. I encourage anyone else who has the ability to afford it (even $1 a month) and enjoys this game to pledge on Patreon, if only to show support. Altos and Herdone are actively participating in the F95zone community even though their game that they work very hard on is being hosted here for free, undermining their patreon. If you enjoy it, and can afford it, help out a good developer like them.

Like I said, really glad to see this game taking off and having funding applied to it.

Like a great man once said...if you build it, they will cum.

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
Really nice to see how much new content was added. I played until 4 in the morning and I still haven't unlocked everything yet. There's this annoying bug trying to talk to the groundskeeper though. Anyway around that, or will I just have to wait?

Reactions: TheDevian
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes