yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
Oh, and Altos has also posted a update on his patreon page about the expected release of 0.6.

So the bad news is that we've still got at least another 6 weeks to wait. The good news is that it sounds like it should be the best release yet...
I'm a patient boy... Patience is a virtue... Great rewards come to those who wait
(do I sound convinving?)

I trust the process and even if the update gets delayed a few weeks, it'd still be one heck of an early x-mas gift!

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
I walk away for 10 minutes and out of nowhere I see this on the latest updates. Oh, Mostly programing adjustments. Nothing new storyline wise. Bugs are welcome but I'm going to pass on playing this one.
Yes, this release is just the public release of version 0.5.4. I just added in some gameplay improvements that I had been working on. Wait for 0.6 if you've played it already.

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
I'm a patient boy... Patience is a virtue... Great rewards come to those who wait
(do I sound convinving?)
No, I'm afraid you don't sound at all convincing :)

I trust the process and even if the update gets delayed a few weeks, it'd still be one heck of an early x-mas gift!
Yes, absolutely. I don't want to see this rushed. I'd far prefer Altos took all the time he needs and keeps giving us the high-quality updates that we've come to expect.

Although if there's too much of a delay I might have a few difficulties explaining to my friends and family why I don't want to see them over Xmas, and instead want to spend the festive period in front of my computer administering spankings to naughty schoolgirls... :p

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Enough with the spanking (OK not really) You already have a girl that loves to be spanked!... time to take it to the next level. :love: Hehehe or the 3rd level. Hell just make it to first base :ROFLMAO::eek:
Edit - The Guard at the front desk of the Dorm... You get some money together and buy her a 2 week stay OUT OF TOWN and you (MC) watches the front door! :unsure: make it look like she won the tickets... yeah that works. No more looking through windows for YOU! :unsure: Lets get this Party started lol

Reactions: Macgamer

Master Alaric

Jul 12, 2018
Newest update gave me this error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 189, in script
python:
python:
File "game/dse-stats.rpy", line 39, in normalize_stats
v = getattr(store, s.var)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'grades'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\The Headmaster\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\The Headmaster\renpy\main.py", line 574, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\The Headmaster\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\The Headmaster\renpy\execution.py", line 901, in run_context
context.run()
python:
python:
File "C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\The Headmaster\renpy\ast.py", line 919, in execute
i()

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.4.596
The Headmaster 0.5.2
Sat Oct 12 15:22:47 2019

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Newest update gave me this error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
python:
python:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\The Headmaster\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\The Headmaster\renpy\main.py", line 574, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\The Headmaster\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\The Headmaster\renpy\execution.py", line 901, in run_context
context.run()
python:
python:
File "C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\The Headmaster\renpy\ast.py", line 919, in execute
i()

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.4.596
The Headmaster 0.5.2
Sat Oct 12 15:22:47 2019
Your version is showing 5.2, did you merge the folders?

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
Can't fault a developer that wants to clean up low hanging fruit and enable game play.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
05.4 public
Found until now 1 little bug in "Replay Menu" :

screenshot0015.png screenshot0016.png :geek:
look here
- "Preview Graphics" for "First Public Punishment" and "The Twins Practical Joke" are identic.
But both links to the related replays working fine either. So no bugs in the function.(y)

Last edited:

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Bug Report: Lucy's Request Paperwork Event

I think I've just found a bug with the latest version (0.5.4Public): the Lucy's Request event only appears a finite amount of times, so that it's possible that you'll never be able to employ Lucy as your maid.

When you do paperwork, you first get the Student President event, followed by Lucy's Request. If you don't have popularity 5+ (and don't hire Lucy) then the next time you do paperwork, you get Maxine's Demand, followed by Lucy's Request for the second time. But if you don't have popularity 5+ the second time, then Lucy never appears again. This means that you're never able to employ her as your maid.

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
Yeeeeaaaah...
Normally, I merge the folders and overwrite the old files with the new ones.
But, sometimes when that doesn't work, I erase all but the saves and redownload (like I did this time) to get the files to work.
The saves in the saves folder don't matter. There are copies of the saves stored in your local cache storage. So you can delete the entire folder and not worry about the saves.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
It kinda says in the changelog, there is no new content, it's just the public release of the version already released for patrons.
It is ideally made for playing again from day two. ( I suppose to fill the time playing until next regular update release to come at the end of October/begin of November)
Yes this is no great update release but we got changed look and variated "Replay Menu" (Preview Graphics)
"New" : added option to spank/punish up to 3 Girls in evening (faster collect money or discipline points without cheating). Thats an improvement of the game play - less loosing discipline points until Miss Potts is trained enough.(y)

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes