Haspes

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2019
I would not "fork" in a time consuming sandbox game.
To see all content, the player has to either save the game at the decision point and then play all the forks or has to restart and play the whole game again if he misses the decision point.
I prefer options so that players can follow options as they like, e.g. if Priti has options A and B, players can choose between (nothing), (A), (B), (A and B) depending on personal preferences. A constraint to choose A or B is bad for players who want to see both A and B (and for those who are not interested in A and B.)
Forking the game in pathes A or B is also not economical since the dev has to do content for A and B but players will either see A or B, so players see only part of the created content.
Ello F96zonetrooper,

It all depends on how the choices are, or how the Dev does the fetish's assigned to each fork.

If it's a let's get choices like below.
menu:
"Let's see some tiddies"
"You need to pass an oral exam"
"Ohhh good girl, you earned a reward. Bend over."

Then make it repeating so you can see all the choices as you corrupt the girl in question. That way everyone gets to see all the content that was created.

But if it's something like. Below is good, because it allows the Dev to cater to more than 1 group of people's interests.... Because the more people that get interested in a game, is more potential support, more cash influx, so better content in the end. Also if alternate fetish's are done in the right way, it can help to bring people into new content, and not just the hardcore fans of said content.

menu:
"Priti, become a model / cam girl"
"Priti, you belong to me."

That is a fork that should be in place, it allows me... I mean people who don't like to share their girls, to have the option to keep her private. While those who like to see a girl be enjoyed by others, or someone who likes to share their toys, or someone who likes to get cucked to have that option. (I personally hate letting people see my girls in intimate / revealing attire, but I know that view isn't shared by all.... So it's okay IMPO to allow peeps to do things their own way.)

Also I didn't feel like filling the code out completely in my examples, can get lazy at times.... Been writing and coding something like 20 hours in the last 2 days. )))

Anyways, just my 2 cents and personal views.

Haspes

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2019
Hey guys, so today was our original estimated release date for the 0.6 Beta version. However, for those that don’t know we've had to push back the release by a few weeks to around December 13th. The update is coming along very well though with over a thousand new images and dozens of animations. Here is a little teaser poster with the star of our next update, Rachel, front and centre.
OOOMMMMMGGGGGGG Neko ears on Rachel..... WE'RE NOT WORTHY, WE'RE NOT WORTHY, WE'RE NOT WORTHY......

On a serious note, I think you went the right route with her. She's one of my 3 favorite char's in the game. And as everyone in the world knows (And if they don't, meh their opinions aren't valid.) :p Neko's are the best.

Also your poster, just became my new background for my desktop, so thanks for the awesome share.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

lobesod

Mar 14, 2018
Sorry I wasn't able to help either of you more. :( I know the game well enough that I can help people through the various game events, but I'm not technical enough to give advice when things break. Not sure if anyone else can help?
I have the same "bug" and started a new game and got it again. As i remember it, Jimmy came to me telling where to find the spot where the old headmaster died. Could the "bug" trigger if you are late with going to Jimmy and ask him ???

eball360

Oct 5, 2018
Hi! I for one have no problem waiting for a few more weeks before the release. I've been around long enough to know that good things come for waiting ... well except maybe for the poor girls' bottoms...
:)
hi did you need i happy to help to you in test the game the you

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Seems I have missed a fair bit of info, stupid forums not sending me email notifications for this thread.

Reactions: Shahawk

doohoohoo

Feb 27, 2018
This game is really good, can't wait for the next update. Also I know it's not everyone's kink but having tickling in it was a really nice surprise.

• Love
Reactions: Mister Tickle

j0shiii

Oct 12, 2018
Patiently waiting for the next update. Although it has been postponed a few times, really hoping it would be worth it after months of wait.

Hrothgar

Aug 11, 2018
Patiently waiting for the next update. Although it has been postponed a few times, really hoping it would be worth it after months of wait.
Just take a gander at the preview Rachel images posted on the previous page. It will be worth it...

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes