erg1986

May 25, 2018
Once you got Priti's pictures you need to go to Wilson's house and tell the perv that you aren't giving him the pictures.
I came to him and options are:
personal history
thoughts on staff
the old headmaster
Priti's password
leave

That's all. Choosing "password" I just give it to him and he tells he will browse her account today, no way to do not give it. Am I missing something?

Last edited:

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
personal history
thoughts on staff
the old headmaster
Priti's password
leave

That's all. Choosing "password" I just give it to him and he tells he will browse her account today, no way to not give it. Am I missing something?
The pictures you deny him are in a second event after this one. Go through with this and talk to him again to get more influence from him.

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
personal history
thoughts on staff
the old headmaster
Priti's password
leave

That's all. Choosing "password" I just give it to him and he tells he will browse her account today, no way to not give it. Am I missing something?
That's the first part. You'll get one influence point for him after that. Wait a few days and visit him again. there should be an option to ask him for further support in the meetings once you ask him he will tell you he wants Priti's naked pictures. After that you need to buy the camera and call Priti to your office to ask her if she wants to model for you. Then you need to purchase the uniforms. After that you can take the pictures and refuse to give them to Wilson.

erg1986

May 25, 2018
getting error when talking with sally after stealing towel, can't admit it was me and therefore not able to get the key. Pasting error below, also found that the game/vthree.rpy file is not in my game installation folder, perhaps its somewhere else?
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/vthree.rpy", line 737, in <module>
NameError: name 'key_asked' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "monday.rpyc", line 4309, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 2364, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 2786, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 1752, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 2364, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 327, in script call
  File "vthree.rpyc", line 737, in script
  File "TheHeadmaster-0.5.0_Beta-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1762, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "TheHeadmaster-0.5.0_Beta-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "TheHeadmaster-0.5.0_Beta-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/vthree.rpy", line 737, in <module>
NameError: name 'key_asked' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
The Headmaster 0.5.0_Beta
Sun Aug 18 14:38:38 2019
Happened to me too, I just pushed "ignore" and it ended dialogue and she was in front of the mirror. Was that important dialogue with some quest? What key are you talking about?
EDIT: It happened to me when I stole the towel, but next week she was wiping herself in front of the mirror and I clicked her and gave her the keys and admitted I stole the towel without problems.

Last edited:

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Okay - I have spent the last hour trying to figure out what I am missing in this thread and cannot find the missing scenes. I am missing the two staff events below "priti's pictures: Direct approach" and above "Trixie's second chance". I am also missing punishments on a girl, the third one on the screen. I have Amy, Cassandra, and Rachel.

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
Okay - I have spent the last hour trying to figure out what I am missing in this thread and cannot find the missing scenes. I am missing the two staff events below "priti's pictures: Direct approach" and above "Trixie's second chance". I am also missing punishments on a girl, the third one on the screen. I have Amy, Cassandra, and Rachel.
Go to Trixies house, THe direct approach is a sucide mission so your going to need to save before making the choice to trick priti and you probably haven't been to the nurses office.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
Okay so I fixed it. Just put these into your game directory and it should play normally. (might have a compile issue if so inform me, then use the newest version of unren and extract the game before putting into game file)

This should fix the Claire training error and The Sally Shower error.

Disclaimer. I am not the dev. These are not permanent fixes and are only meant as a temporary patch. The Dev is fully entitled to use these patches or to remove them from this site.

Ect ect Use at your own risk ect ect
edit: to prevent confusion I am updating patches on my old posts.

Last edited:

erg1986

May 25, 2018
What are the chances to trigger the water gun event? I stambled upon it one time, but did not have high enough stats to participate at the time, but I can not trigger it now for very long time.

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
Okay I fixed the scene temp only. If you already had the scene only available in replay for now.

I put all three patch files in here so you don't have to hunt them down. As always bla bla bla your own risk bla bla bla not official.

I just added the requirement of having 25 popularity to make the scene appear to prevent it from coming before you can take part. If you choose the no option You will not get the scene unless you use the replay (how it is coded causes it to always be in replay once you have seen it)

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
For anyone needing help completing actions or unlocking the events, here's an updated version of my guide to completing the event log actions. Hope it helps!
wow! This is really good! It is a "must-have" if you're new at this.

A few details, tho: On your desciption of "Debbie’s Pledge of Loyalty" you say she gives you a bj but that's not the case.

On the "Second dream" one you say Debbie and Izzy run the next morning (it's not Debbie ;) ) It also happened in XTRA03

Reactions: Phil5k

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
wow! This is really good! It is a "must-have" if you're new at this.

A few details, tho: On your desciption of "Debbie’s Pledge of Loyalty" you say she gives you a bj but that's not the case.

On the "Second dream" one you say Debbie and Izzy run the next morning (it's not Debbie ;) ) It also happened in XTRA03
Um double check your replay they are right "Debbie’s Pledge of Loyalty" is a blowjob and People make mistakes, Sally. They did a great job.

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
Um double check your replay they are right "Debbie’s Pledge of Loyalty" is a blowjob and People make mistakes, Sally. They did a great job.
It is? I don't remember and I agree, the guide is a great job. kudos to the author(s). I was just pointing out those details, not to critizice but to help.

Reactions: Cirro84
4.50 star(s) 249 Votes