alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
What do mean with "h a n g i n g" ? :eek:
No girl will be hung in this game only be punished by Sally + option for HM to spank Amy and Rachel.
Not like that, I was quoting his words directly and he meant it metaphorically. Meaning they were right on the edge of wanting the MC to fuck them, which is actually as far from true right now as you could possibly get with the exception of before they were even level 1.

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Last Spying Scene (Maxine Gets a Whipping)

For anyone still having difficulty unlocking this scene, you need to:

1) Complete the "A Man's Work Quest" and get the "How to Discipline a Young Woman" scene.

2) Complete Maxine's Protest Part 2
(which involves doing all 3 paperwork events, patrolling so you get the "Debbie shows Maxine Who's Boss" event, making Debbie a prefect and then doing Maxine's Protest Part 1 and Part 2 on Sunday afternoons).

3) Spy on the showers and get the "Rachel in the Shower" scene

4) Complete the "Cassandra's Red Butt" event by punishing Cassandra and spying on Debbie's room afterwards

5) Complete the "Rachel and the Ointment" event by punishing Rachel and spying on her room afterwards

6) Complete the "Amy and Maxine" event by punishing Amy and then spying on her room afterwards.

The following evening, spy on the dorms again. You should get a message saying "I think I heard a noise from Rachel's room. I should check it out." and the last spying scene should start.

Reactions: trdx and perseus420

will_990

Donor
May 21, 2018
Sorry for trolling but I've never laughed so loud about a se. game before. :ROFLMAO:
The intro demonstration on Sarah along with the educational explanations already left me baffled (as a psychologist), but the picture with the crowd afterwards, especially the angry women and the grinning men, was absolutely hillarious.

This is worthy to be a Monty Python scene.

Many thanks to the devs. :)

Reactions: Hell-O2

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I couldn't resist, thanks for the update! Loving it so far.
None actually. If you want femdom play CMA.
Well, technically there is, but none of it is toward the player, they are dominating each other. Debby and Sally being them main dominators, Claire is starting to get the hang of it, and there are a couple other bullies like Donna and Cass.
why game ends at day 39? any solution
That should not happen normally, did your grades get too low? Your Discipline? Did you upset Ruth too much?

Reactions: Antwit

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Altos I need to fuck Amy in the pussy asap also how do I get the Rachel handjob it says look at the quest log but that just says end of content

ravendarklock

Jun 30, 2019
First; How do I get the safe open?
Second; How do I get the keys from the person who has them, when they can't remember?
Last; I am loving it, just make sure to have a harem ending also, and it will be perfect!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I ran into one issue, this was on 7.0 though, so it might be fixed by now.

The same night I was to peep on Amy in the shower with her 'chastity belt', the scene with Maxine and the towel triggered (it told me to peep on Rachael IIRC) and I was unable to finish it due to Amy and Debby being in the shower. I can still rewatch the whole scene in the replay, but I didn't get to play through it all, so I don't think I have the phone or whatever...

Hopefully it will all work out when I go to replay this one with the full update.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
UGH..the rollback(my fault) i know its broken..but i'm coughing alot and makes my hand jerk sending me back to Sunday...lol....and saves are broken bad..i made a save ...came back..loaded it..took me back to that same Sunday...i did not save on Sunday....

silouanos

Mar 24, 2018
i have this error . what should i do to fix it?
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Amy_PS.rpy", line 807, in <module>
NameError: name 'fast' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "monday.rpyc", line 1202, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 2583, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 2583, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 278, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 806, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 1757, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 499, in script call
  File "Amy_PS.rpyc", line 807, in script
  File "D:\download\TheHeadmaster-0.7Beta-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\download\TheHeadmaster-0.7Beta-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2039, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\download\TheHeadmaster-0.7Beta-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2032, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/Amy_PS.rpy", line 807, in <module>
NameError: name 'fast' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.4.596
The Headmaster 0.7Beta
Tue Mar 24 01:13:49 2020

wwwdjonn

May 10, 2018
I had the problem with the rollback & saves and I think I figured out what happened. As AltosandHerdone said:
This bug happens because one of the definitions needed is defined in Sally's sex scene. Watch that first and you won't get the bug. Been trying to upload a fixed version for a while but the internet seems to be totally overloaded with everyone home for the quarantine.
But the problem is that my last save was on the night map and from there I could go anywhere or spy without clicking through the recap which I didn't notice. After I noticed I did click through it and everything was fine except for a graphical bug.

So, to everyone with the save/scrollback issue, if the save you load from is a map screen, make sure you click through the amy recap at the bottom of the screen and not anywhere else !

To AltosandHerdone:
The recap doesn't work properly if last save was on night map (maybe day map as well), two issues:
- you can click somewhere else and the games continues as usual but saves and scrollback are broken
- during the recap the map gui and buildings are still visible in front of the scenes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
The correct title is Play Home, and yep, those are definitely Play Home models.
To be honest, with mods the two are difficult to distinguish. You can download better skins than either have default, hair, clothing, etc as well. The only reason I'd point to that screams playhome is that playhome's content was more domination/noncon based, as a result it has more expressions, poses, and animations that highlight those types of events.

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
I wonder how many endings this game will have,and will there be endings with Big Harem/Small Harem/Single Girls and what are the endings themselves will be like after all Headmaster taught the girls?

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes