Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
No because neither it nor the pc version should be shared, they are for those of us who support the game to beta test.

Reactions: Anclrei

Zenaye

Apr 15, 2018
Hi, my game crash during
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Amy_PS.rpy", line 807, in <module>
NameError: name 'fast' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "monday.rpyc", line 806, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 1202, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 1768, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 1757, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 66, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 2288, in script call
  File "Amy_PS.rpyc", line 807, in script
  File "C:\Users\Gaetan\Downloads\TheHeadmaster-0.7Beta-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\Gaetan\Downloads\TheHeadmaster-0.7Beta-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2039, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\Gaetan\Downloads\TheHeadmaster-0.7Beta-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2032, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.4.596
The Headmaster 0.7Beta
Fri Mar 27 13:55:47 2020

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Hi, my game crash during
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "monday.rpyc", line 1202, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 1757, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 66, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 2288, in script call
  File "Amy_PS.rpyc", line 807, in script
  File "C:\Users\Gaetan\Downloads\TheHeadmaster-0.7Beta-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\Gaetan\Downloads\TheHeadmaster-0.7Beta-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2039, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\Gaetan\Downloads\TheHeadmaster-0.7Beta-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2032, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.4.596
The Headmaster 0.7Beta
Fri Mar 27 13:55:47 2020
Try v0.7.1

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Goal Achieved! Plus a New Discord Channel
Mar 27 at 11:51am

Hey Everybody,

Last week we flew past our fourth funding goal of 1000 patrons! We’ve really come a long way over the last 15 months and I wanted to let you all know that, as promised, both of us are now working full time on the game. We are also now looking at bringing in some outside help so we can make even more content even faster. A huge thank you to everyone who has pledged to support us! We hope to be making games like this one long into the future.

I know times are difficult right now for a lot of people with many of you at home on lockdown because of the coronavirus. Herdone and I find ourselves in the same situation. Rest assured that we will be working even harder than usual over the coming weeks in an effort to keep people distracted and entertained in these troubling times. I have made a special naughty version of the attached photoset which normally I would save for my top tier patrons but on this occasion, to cheer up people stuck home on quarantine, I shall release it to everyone. However, I can’t post the images here as Patreon has strict rules about what I can post publicly. I’ve therefore set up a new NSFW channel on the Discord called custom-art-previews and I’ve posted them there along with some examples of the custom requests I do for my $20 patrons. Please head over there and check it out. For my patrons, make sure to link your Patreon and Discord accounts (go to settings in Patreon).

In other news, the main release for version 0.7 will be on Saturday for my $5 and above patrons with the public release scheduled for the 24th April. This coming week I shall also be posting 4K and 8K highlights from version 0.7 in the Teachers Lounge section of the Discord accessible to our $10 and above patrons, as well as more custom art in the Headmasters Study section accessible to our $20 patrons.

Altos & Herdone

Anclrei

Jul 9, 2017
I see your point. However, I'm at the opposite side of the spectrum; I rather all girls get some love instead on only focusing on a selected few. I like new shiny things I like that the new stories/content is always linked to the previous content.
The core problem is there are so many amazing girls in this game, we'll never agree on which update we want next.

I love this problem!

For me, Amy is a favourite, so this update sounds great and I'm looking forward to the Android release so I can play it

In general though, I have faith that great scenes will come, because the developers have earned it ♥

I don't mind if ongoing stories like water fights or D&D take multiple updates, as long as once they're started, they're continued each release till they're done. 2 consecutive updates had me eager for more: 2 a few months apart means I've moved in!

Exception being if there's ever a 'community choice' revisit of a vote winner or some story-based reason to return

On the amount of sex: the game's done a fantastic job so far of ramping things up. I hope that will be paid off with a few of the girls soon: while with others we still need to lay the groundwork

It'll be an interesting question how to keep the tension and challenge once we're able to have sex with 3-4 of the main characters. Maybe the focus can move on to getting them to hook up with each other, or put them in crazy situations?

I'm looking forward to travelling wherever Altos and Herdone choose to take us ✈

May 18, 2019
I seem to be having trouble progressing in the Amy storyline. I need to punish her in front of the class, but I never seem to get the one where she's late to class anymore, only early and without her tie, or running in the halls. Both of those give the option of punishing her after school, but not in class. Do I need to restore the game to an earlier point, or is it salvageable from here?

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
I seem to be having trouble progressing in the Amy storyline. I need to punish her in front of the class, but I never seem to get the one where she's late to class anymore, only early and without her tie, or running in the halls. Both of those give the option of punishing her after school, but not in class. Do I need to restore the game to an earlier point, or is it salvageable from here?
If you're seeing her early to class then you've already seen the scene where she gets tied up and tickled so you should be able to progress with her. Sounds like an error with the quest log. What else does the quest log say you need to do?

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
If you're seeing her early to class then you've already seen the scene where she gets tied up and tickled so you should be able to progress with her. Sounds like an error with the quest log. What else does the quest log say you need to do?
Hello when is the second part of the update coming out ?

May 18, 2019
Just to punish her in front of the class, IIRC. I seem to have goofed a second time. Figuring that this was what that whole "Do you want to reset Amy's questline" prompt was about when I transferred the save over from .62 to the new version, (and me having not reset it) I figured I was shanked and simply started a new game and overwrote the save. I did keep a backup in a duplicate save folder housed outside of the game's folder, but when I tried to re-load the backups, they're simply where the new, restarted game was. I'm not sure what causes that either.

But in any case, I seem to have eaten my previous save (oops), but it doesn't really take that long to get back to where I wanted to be, and I kind of wanted to do a fresh start anyway.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes