Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
free.gif

Havik79 That kind of talk and thinking will get you labeled as sexist and misogynistic... not to mention an INCEL.
BUT... Your not wrong. I have seen many relationship dynamics and other then a Pimp and his stable or a Sugar Mamma and her Suger Boi, Men always pay in the end. EVEN in a lesbian relationship the dominant of the two will spend more. But even if you have a M/F couple and the one wearing the pants it the woman the man will spend more in the end. That kind of thinking is just ingrained in our society. You can't get away from it. I've seen couples try and fail horribly at the attempt.

EDIT: For my ESL friends.

1 : a well-to-do usually older man/woman who supports or spends lavishly on a mistress, gigolo, girlfriend, or boyfriend
2 : a generous benefactor of a cause or undertaking

A young female or male who is financially pampered/cared for by a sugar daddy or sugar mama in exchange for companionship (i.e. sexual favors).

1 : one who digs for gold
2 : a person whose romantic pursuit of, relationship with, or marriage to a wealthy person is primarily or solely motivated by a desire for money

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
EDIT: For my ESL friends.

1 : a well-to-do usually older man/woman who supports or spends lavishly on a mistress, gigolo, girlfriend, or boyfriend
2 : a generous benefactor of a cause or undertaking

A young female or male who is financially pampered/cared for by a sugar daddy or sugar mama in exchange for companionship (i.e. sexual favors).

1 : one who digs for gold
2 : a person whose romantic pursuit of, relationship with, or marriage to a wealthy person is primarily or solely motivated by a desire for money
Beat me to it... lol

...But yes, totally a gold digger. She has no interest in a broke ass ...person. :p

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
*grabs mic*

♪ IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN....♪
TUKUTUKUTUKUTUTU

♪ WE'RE HEADING FOR VENUS (VENUS) ♪
(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
Yeah!!! Yes!!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
HAD BANGER !!!:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Or: A godness on a montain top burning like a silver flame ....
(originally from The Shoking Blue (Netherlands end of 60 ties):whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::giggle:

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Last edited:

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
Yeah!!! Yes!!!
HAD BANGER !!!:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Or: A godness on a montain top burning like a silver flame ....
(originally from The Shoking Blue (Netherlands end of 60 ties):whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::giggle:

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
Did you just post my favorite song of all times?

You good sir, deserve a gold star.

everybody likes Queen Liz (or at least they should)

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Did you just post my favorite song of all times?

You good sir, deserve a gold star.

everybody likes Queen Liz (or at least they should)
The funny thing about Queen is people like different songs by them, and they have so many different types of songs to appeal to different people. I dislike most the popular songs by them and like odd ones in their catalog. "One vision", "The show must go on" and "I'm going slightly mad".

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
The funny thing about Queen is people like different songs by them, and they have so many different types of songs to appeal to different people. I dislike most the popular songs by them and like odd ones in their catalog. "One vision", "The show must go on" and "I'm going slightly mad".
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:HEY!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

:geek:Ya forgot to add links!

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:HEY!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

:geek:Ya forgot to add links!
GOSH, SO DEMANDING!

"The show must go on" was already posted.

so this don't go so off topic I have to say I was kidding with the Queen Liz thingy but now that I think about it I'm kinda digging it! Queen Elizabeth, get it? (wink wink)

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
GOSH, SO DEMANDING!

"The show must go on" was already posted.

so this don't go so off topic I have to say I was kidding with the Queen Liz thingy but now that I think about it I'm kinda digging it! Queen Elizabeth, get it? (wink wink)
didn't see the show must go on .. posted earlier. But yeah .. I think that was the last song he recorded the vocals for. Died soon after.

• Sad
Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
didn't see the show must go on .. posted earlier. But yeah .. I think that was the last song he recorded the vocals for. Died soon after.
Yap, winter 91/92. Got my first CD player around that time (I didn't want to part with my record collection so I refused to go CD for a long time) and Innuendo was my first CD.

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Yeah .. thank yuserneim (s)he bailed my lazy arse out
Well As a Queen fan I'm SHOCKED that I didn't know so thanks for talking about it.

Yes even though HE is himself demanding, He one of the good regulars on this thread... unlike Phil5k. Phil is just a meanie.

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
You know I was just thinking. I think I found a silver lining to the new update coming out at the end of October. It'll be a good distraction for what's gonna happen in the beginning of November. And no I'm not talking about my favorite day of the year... November 5 Guy Fox day. Ahh... *clears throat*

• Angry
Reactions: SissyPhucker

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
and Innuendo was my first CD.
Gosh, if Innuendo was your first CD the standards for your second CD must have been insane!

You know I was just thinking. I think I found a silver lining to the new update coming out at the end of October. It'll be a good distraction for what's gonna happen in the beginning of November. And no I'm not talking about my favorite day of the year... November 5 Guy Fox day. Ahh... *clears throat*

DamagedRapidInexpectatumpleco-size_restricted.gif

4.50 star(s) 249 Votes