Thecatman

Mar 18, 2019
how much content in this game? i know its newish but i prefer to get into games that at least have a good bit already in it.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Is the author from UK?
Because the title uses headmaster and P.A for job titles.
Seems like it. The game also makes specific mention it is not taking place in the US, explaining the use of non-American terms.

Shahawk

Sep 1, 2018
I can’t wait for the update that should be out today...I know what my day will consist of after I get it downloaded

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
Is the author from UK?
Because the title uses headmaster and P.A for job titles.

The game seems to take place in some European Country. Cause when Maxine the class President girl tries to convince / blackmail the main character...he tells her that her threat is invalid because the country they are is no longer part of the European agreement that protects them from corporal punishment.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
The game seems to take place in some European Country. Cause when Maxine the class President girl tries to convince / blackmail the main character...he tells her that her threat is invalid because the country they are is no longer part of the European agreement that protects them from corporal punishment.
Haa, maybe the dev is a frustrated Brit and the game is a comment on the Brexit.

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
Seems like it. The game also makes specific mention it is not taking place in the US, explaining the use of non-American terms.
Besides those terms, what about spelling? I didn't notice any but I wasn't really paying attention either. Colour instead of color and that sort of thing. Those are the kinds of differences that someone would usually make without thinking about it and be more likely to reveal their origin than a few important terms that they could just look up.

Also, as far as time zones are concerned, if the update gets released when it is July 1st in England but it is still June 30th in the U.S. what the game developer says about the date when he posts the update might be an indication of which country/time zone he is in.

Of course, it would be better for us if he was in England or Australia or anywhere further ahead in time than the U.S. since that would mean that he would finish the game comparatively early on whichever day he actually releases it.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
I can’t wait for the update that should be out today...I know what my day will consist of after I get it downloaded
darkcore wrote , the update would be on sunday (no special date was given),
he didn´t wrote which sunday LOL :D
:coffee: so we have test patience :coffee:
Having another cup of tea. Waiting and drinking tea !

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Hey guys, let's properly beta test this game beforing leaking it shall we :)
already found a bug and it's been posted in discord so altos can work on it.

Be a little patient so we call all play a bug free version

Shahawk

Sep 1, 2018
darkcore wrote , the update would be on sunday (no special date was given),
he didn´t wrote which sunday LOL :D
:coffee: so we have test patience :coffee:
Having another cup of tea. Waiting and drinking tea !
It’s already released on Patreon about an hour ago now just have to wait till someone posts it here so we can play it...I’m trying to keep myself busy while I waiting so I don’t get too impatient lol

Reactions: Canto Forte
Jan 14, 2018

I just started and don't know if we ever meet this guy in the story, but I'm fascinated. Clearly he has a lot of mojo considering his style of clothing, the fabulous lady next to him and the fact they sit right next to the secretary of education in front-row seat.

So why did he chose that specific hair style and color, particularly for this official arrangement? He could have cut it short and kept it black in a traditional style. He could have given the rest of his face the same color, gone completely bald or gotten implants. He could have done everything else other than that style, and almost everyone would have called it a better choice. Yet he still chose it.

There's a certain kind of "I don't give a fuck" attitude to it. No, it's not just that. He's telling the world, we don't get to decide what good taste is; he does. The only reason we don't copy him is because we don't have what it takes to own it.

This man is my idol. He is my hero. Everything I do in the story, I do so to win his recognition and acceptance.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes