Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Like a few other people I can't get Rachel to level 4. The quest still says to explore the school but I've tried the gym, the changing rooms, chatting to the nurse, chatting to the secretary and Rachel being in the office. I can't think of anywhere else to go and I'm always one embarrassment point short for level 4. Any pointers on what I have missed please? BTW what are the cat's ears for?
Where she follows you around?
Go to the gym, make her change.
Go to the gym again (I did it Friday arvo) the sports teacher is there, Rachel gets undressed, then you teach a soccer game, shirts vs skins, this time its the other girls, when it is a choice between big tits, small, or both, I went both and that worked.
Then punish office, and make her do public punishment not a spanking.

Reactions: rhod and Flood

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Damn the whole mini Rachel guide is stuffed and doesn't work.

OK level 4 is.
Strip all clothing.
Camera.
Ruler.
Paddle.
Inner thigh.
Pussy Rub.

Last edited:
Apr 24, 2018
Anyone having an issue where part 4 wont complete on Rachel's quest even though they have part 5 and 6 complete? I'm stuck on part 7 because I still can't get the new rule for making students strip to their underwear to appear at the Friday meeting. So I can't get Rachel to lvl 5

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Anyone having an issue where part 4 wont complete on Rachel's quest even though they have part 5 and 6 complete? I'm stuck on part 7 because I still can't get the new rule for making students strip to their underwear to appear at the Friday meeting. So I can't get Rachel to lvl 5
Nope, got Rachel to level 4, played with her as a cat, spied on her, she couldn't cum, next day was Thursday, Rachel was asleep on the sofa, tough her a lesson, pulled her panties down, looked at her pussy, opened her top, player with her nipples, then that unlocked the option to order girls to strip down to their underwear.
Next day for was Friday, had meeting, needed 10 (I think favours) and 55 discipline.

Shahawk

Sep 1, 2018
It’s all in the order you do the tasks...if your order is wrong you will never get the right amount of points

Apr 24, 2018
Nope, got Rachel to level 4, played with her as a cat, spied on her, she couldn't cum, next day was Thursday, Rachel was asleep on the sofa, tough her a lesson, pulled her panties down, looked at her pussy, opened her top, player with her nipples, then that unlocked the option to order girls to strip down to their underwear.
Next day for was Friday, had meeting, needed 10 (I think favours) and 55 discipline.
Yeah I just figured it out, I was missing the 2nd interaction when you find her sleeping in the morning. Thanks though

Reactions: Havik79

Flood

Apr 24, 2017
Where she follows you around?
Go to the gym, make her change.
Go to the gym again (I did it Friday arvo) the sports teacher is there, Rachel gets undressed, then you teach a soccer game, shirts vs skins, this time its the other girls, when it is a choice between big tits, small, or both, I went both and that worked.
Then punish office, and make her do public punishment not a spanking.
Hmm. Can't get shirt vs skins now, all I ever get is stretching (or the fight). Edit: I've reset back to the beginning for Rachel to see if that works instead.

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
If you have been playing, did you reset Rachels interactions, if not maybe it's a bug.

Can't help much more than that sorry, I am still learning and the guide doesn't work either.

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
Please refer to the guide on the front page for all pre 6.0 content. After the full release is finished we will update the walk through.

MajorDespair

May 26, 2019
this is how i got Rachel to lv 4, there appears to be small bug which i have explained..

1.strip to pants and shirt
1b. after you press over knee button to get to inner thigh(step 2), click on text box to advance and get +1 humiliation, if you click direct onto thigh it will fail to+ one bonus from over knee and thus fail to get all bars filled (small bug i guess?)
2. inner thigh
3. pussy rub
4. ruler
5. paddle
6. camera
7. inspection

this should get all bars to 5 in the 6 action points you should have

Reactions: Dongus420

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Punishment Guide for Rachel (updated Sept 2022 for version 0.13.2)

This is a quick guide to punishing Rachel. It includes getting her to Level 10 and unlocking all her new event log items.

As always, if you spot anything that's wrong or unclear, please let me know. If you need more information, please refer to my full walkthrough, punishment guide and event log guide here. Have fun making Rachel your pet... I mean, your P.E.T. :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edited 2022-08-28: added Rachel's punishment levels 8-10. Edited 2022-09-14: small update to reflect 0.13.2 bugfixes. Updated 2023-08-13 to update title.

Last edited:

nemlehet

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2017
this is how i got Rachel to lv 4, there appears to be small bug which i have explained..

1.strip to pants and shirt
1b. after you press over knee button to get to inner thigh(step 2), click on text box to advance and get +1 humiliation, if you click direct onto thigh it will fail to+ one bonus from over knee and thus fail to get all bars filled (small bug i guess?)
2. inner thigh
3. pussy rub
4. ruler
5. paddle
6. camera
7. inspection

this should get all bars to 5 in the 6 action points you should have
Hey that helped. Lvl 4 seems to bugged, you really have to click on the textbox to get the +1 humiliation otherwise you will be short on points

Reactions: abagel

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Resetting Rachael's story seems to have locked the second gym scene (shirts/skins), yet it's not triggering when I go to teach gym, do I need to wait for a certain part of her story before it will trigger again? Or do I need to use the button to fix it?

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
Resetting Rachael's story seems to have locked the second gym scene (shirts/skins), yet it's not triggering when I go to teach gym, do I need to wait for a certain part of her story before it will trigger again? Or do I need to use the button to fix it?

Won't trigger until you see Sally and Rachel changing together.

Reactions: TheDevian

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Another quick bug report. It happened when replaying "Rachel's Weakness Revealed" in the event log.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'relay_end'.

4.50 star(s) 248 Votes