Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Is it possible you are somewhat bitter that she mistreated the redheads? If so, we can form a club ;)
GREAT IDEA, I want in.

I am sure that plays a factor as well. :sneaky:

While the twins are pranksters, and do deserve punishment sometimes, that was just way too much. I am almost of the mind that Mary needs to participate in punishing Claire once first, though I am not sure if that would help or hurt the discipline. I could hurt Claire's authority by being punished by a student, though it could help yours, by showing that not only are you over everyone, but that you treat everyone equally, and the girls might feel better about being disciplined if they know that even the teachers are being held to similar standards, but it could also mean that they might try to frame the teachers they don't like in revenge, which would hurt... It is such a fine line any way you look at it.
I think the twins are gonna play a prank on Claire Potts as a revenge. Louise will instigate Mary to do so.
Well deserved, but what kind of prank could go far enough to make up for that? Getting some of the special liquid and dropping it on her in class? That only gets the humiliation part, they would still need pain. Well, if the stuff is in a bucket, maybe that would bonk her on the head too? IDK...
Problem is, that would be the old bucket over the door trick (which they did with water already once, IIRC), and she would be able to leave, and not stay. Bad for discipline and grades. But if they do like the glue on the chair, she isn't likely to lose more than her skirt. At least the clothing fluid would be a unique twist on an older one, the glue is just repeating themselves. I suppose it depends on if they can get some or all of the other girls in class to go along with them. If so, that really would be a discipline hit.
I agree a prank is in order. But as much as I want to have a reason to be alone with the twins I'd hate that their just revenge on Claire would be the cause. I like the idea that the girls get to punish Claire but I think having the HM in on it would be better...

UGG I was writing a scenario where Louise pranks Claire. Claire is found wearing Red underwear whicj is against school rules stating all females must wear plain underwear after her dress is torn. The HM twist the vaguely written rule and Claire contract and her needing to understand what she did into a reason why she should be punished. Sally punishes Louise for the prank along side Claire who is being punished by Mary, one for justice (payback) regarding the unfair punishment and two for abusing her power again as a rule maker and keeper. Mary is being mentored by Debbie while the HM supervises the scene of both punishments being conducted in front of the class. Claire and Louise end up holding hands, looking into each others eyes and kissing as they orgasm in front of the class. After Louise and Mary develop a liking to S&M. Spying reveals Louise the usual strong sister has develops a masochist streak and Mary the meek and quiet sister a sadist streak. It got way too long so I nuked it... what do you think?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
How to get : "Lucy will now clean your apartment topless" condition or event?
Just let time progress and when the options to see more appear agree to pay more... to little gets you nothing, too much makes her greedy. just give it time, talk to her as soon as possible in the school hall and meet her after in your office right away. That way the progress will natural occur. Oh and don't get caught peeping but let her bask in your manhood when you go shower.

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
I don't think it's Claire either, Donna maybe though...

The thing about the smoking though, is that we already know that at least Charlotte is a smoker, so it makes sense to have events with it. Not sure about that particular chain of events, but I suppose something else could be done. Blood test would be silly, but strip searching her for paraphernalia would work.
Nina and Donna went to the same school? Dude so what if... Mykock was scouting Nina out and met Claire and decided to add her to the group. Coincidentally Donna unknowingly causes a fire. And Mykock employer, someone who runs in the same circles as Donna's father and had a thing for her, finds out about who caused the fire and makes a deal with Donna's father to have the blame pushed onto Nina but Donna has to go to the school in exchange. Donna's father is not adverse to sending his clueless and troublesome daughter to the school not if it means he'll get a "obedient" daughter back. So the fire that Donna accidentally set got Nina blamed, Claire out of a job and Donna betrayed by her father. Claire gets a job, and Nina and Donna get "Reeducated"

Oh, what do you know, I can like things again.

Don't get me wrong, I like both of those things, and it is cool that they are still doing both, but the question was either or. Though, they are showing bikinis, and this is sportswear, it's far more ...supportive, not a lot of jiggle.

That is at least far more plausible, though I am not counting on it. Need something like Annie's School Days, where someone from the team that loses the point has to strip, with penalties for the losing team. That is about the only way to make them comparable.

Oh, I love down-blouses, under and side boob, and all that stuff, this just didn't seem like that is going to be the case, though I hope to be wrong.

IDK, I just want to find more ways to get them completely nude during the punishments. lol
HUH? (Oh, what do you know, I can like things again.) say that again? I'm think I understand but I don't

Look I love the jiggle but I love the "outdoors" aspect more. If the girls have to soldier on during a wardrobe malfunction that ENF GOLD my friend. I didn't get far in Annie's story. Not because of the Dudes hair but... because it was abandoned I don't recall any particular scene sorry. But the point think is obvious a good plan. But your forgetting my idea of turning the beach a mandatory nude beach on weekends. All the story needs to do is because of the weather the volley ball tournament is postponed to the weekends. Eh EH? Exhibition time!!

Same on both fronts. unless it accentuates or because of the weather, beautiful women should not need to wear clothe.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
How to get : "Lucy will now clean your apartment topless" condition or event?
It will happen a bit after the bee incident.
Nina and Donna went to the same school? Dude so what if... Mykock was scouting Nina out and met Claire and decided to add her to the group. Coincidentally Donna unknowingly causes a fire. And Mykock employer, someone who runs in the same circles as Donna's father and had a thing for her, finds out about who caused the fire and makes a deal with Donna's father to have the blame pushed onto Nina but Donna has to go to the school in exchange. Donna's father is not adverse to sending his clueless and troublesome daughter to the school not if it means he'll get a "obedient" daughter back. So the fire that Donna accidentally set got Nina blamed, Claire out of a job and Donna betrayed by her father. Claire gets a job, and Nina and Donna get "Reeducated"

HUH? (Oh, what do you know, I can like things again.) say that again? I'm think I understand but I don't

Look I love the jiggle but I love the "outdoors" aspect more. If the girls have to soldier on during a wardrobe malfunction that ENF GOLD my friend. I didn't get far in Annie's story. Not because of the Dudes hair but... because it was abandoned I don't recall any particular scene sorry. But the point think is obvious a good plan. But your forgetting my idea of turning the beach a mandatory nude beach on weekends. All the story needs to do is because of the weather the volley ball tournament is postponed to the weekends. Eh EH? Exhibition time!!

Same on both fronts. unless it accentuates or because of the weather, beautiful women should not need to wear clothe.
Oh, I have no idea who went to the same school before, though I am sure I remember someone saying that about someone... I didn't know Claire did either.

Like most days, I ran out of the likes I can give per day, about 5 min after I logged in for the day, only had about 5 left from when I went to bed. It is frankly, one of the most frustrating things about this site, way worse than people asking the same questions over and over. My OCD despises not being able to hit that 'like' button on the posts I like, but that is how I spend most of each day, now days.

I love outdoor nudity, almost as much as classroom nudity, but I just have a harder time seeing it happen in the given scenario. The thing is, I expect it to end up like when Ms. Chang tested her fluid in the first place, everyone panicking and running back to the dorms. Unless it is part of the punishment for the game, I have a hard time seeing how it will play out that they won't just run away.

Considering the rules against streaking, and how shy most of them are... I just don't see it as realistic ...no matter hoe much I would like to see it. I know they will do something fun, but come on, topless soccer! I mean, that could have been played outside too, you know? Playing soccer indoors is kind of unusual in the first place after all... I am sorry, but topless is better than sports bikinis any day.

Like I said, I am glad we are getting both, but I will never understand why that vote went that way, the idea of dropping the one storyline for that other one, it's just blasphemy. That is just a horrible thing on every possible level, especially storytelling. We were talking about reasons people drop games, dropping one of my favorite story arcs, fuck kinks, that would be right up there at the top of my list. There are a few devs I have dropped due to them dropping plot threads or basically abandoning games. I probably would not have done that in this case, I like the rest of it too much and they don't have a long running habit of doing that (unlike some I won't mention), but that would have really upset me.

P.S. Loved those pix.XD

Last edited:
Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
It will happen a bit after the bee incident.

Oh, I have no idea who went to the same school before, though I am sure I remember someone saying that about someone... I didn't know Claire did either.

Like most days, I ran out of the likes I can give per day, about 5 min after I logged in for the day, only had about 5 left from when I went to bed. It is frankly, one of the most frustrating things about this site, way worse than people asking the same questions over and over. My OCD despises not being able to hit that 'like' button on the posts I like, but that is how I spend most of each day, now days.

I love outdoor nudity, almost as much as classroom nudity, but I just have a harder time seeing it happen in the given scenario. The thing is, I expect it to end up like when Ms. Chang tested her fluid in the first place, everyone panicking and running back to the dorms. Unless it is part of the punishment for the game, I have a hard time seeing how it will play out that they won't just run away.

Considering the rules against streaking, and how shy most of them are... I just don't see it as realistic ...no matter hoe much I would like to see it. I know they will do something fun, but come on, topless soccer! I mean, that could have been played outside too, you know? Playing soccer indoors is kind of unusual in the first place after all... I am sorry, but topless is better than sports bikinis any day.

Like I said, I am glad we are getting both, but I will never understand why that vote went that way, the idea of dropping the one storyline for that other one, it's just blasphemy. That is just a horrible thing on every possible level, especially storytelling. We were talking about reasons people drop games, dropping one of my favorite story arcs, fuck kinks, that would be right up there at the top of my list. There are a few devs I have dropped due to them dropping plot threads or basically abandoning games. I probably would not have done that in this case, I like the rest of it too much and they don't have a long running habit of doing that (unlike some I won't mention), but that would have really upset me.

P.S. Loved those pix.XD
Right the bee... Ah that beach scene... classic nodding head.gif

Dude I'm waiting for your title to change from Devoted Member to Honoured Elder Member. Your active on SEVERAL big threads. So I get it. Got to spread the love. happened to me for the first time last week when I was trying to like yuserneim post. I just wish one day I can get you points ration. So Jealous, just have to work for it.

FUCK THAT STREAKING RULE!! I want to be able to implement rules that will encourage nudity. Like my during school hours only school issued clothing is acceptable and then the snuck in rule about it being up to the student whether they wear it. The beach being nude only during weekends expanding to it always being a nude beach. The nude weekly check-up. "Broken" AC. Ada photography club. Nina's Art club. What's the name of the big titted girl again? She goes to Maxine to help about having to do gym topless. But the complaint backfires and now it ok for everyone to be topless on school property, Even staff. I could go on. We just need to ease them out of their shells... or in this care clothes

When I voted for volleyball it didn't register that Soccer would be off the table, just that volleyball would be first. And I'm glad it won't be, because I to want to see naked soccer... thou it will hurt for the girls to run without support all the time. More story the better. I just wanted to see it later. Because if the nude beach idea gets implemented then it's naked volleyball. And you know my kink for ENF and Exhibitionism.

What did you think of the anime recommendation? If you ever watched it have you ever noticed that there are never any men? They talk about grandpa being out or busy all the time but otherwise, no male cast members show up. You never see Male students, Male pedestrians, Male spectators; not a single male rando. There are men in the world you just don't see them EVER!

Reactions: TheDevian

Proffejor

Mar 2, 2020

P.S. Loved those pix.XD
Ok, so I made a light comment about earlier, but let me try and paint a more detailed picture, for your enjoyment.

Girls head out for Volleyball, and they begin practicing on the beach. Meanwhile, the conversation you had with Emily (after Lucy runs for her Epi-pen) bears fruit, as you can pass a rule to designate a section of the beach for nudism. You convince Ruth that the nudist part of the beach should be mandatory, as otherwise, the girls that are interested in it would not have a place that they would feel safe in, and if there was no mandatory nudity, you yourself could go to the naked part of the beach, which should be prohibited.

Through a series of maneuvers, you gradually expand the nudist portion of the beach, so it covers more and more of the space available. After a while, the girls in the back court are actually in violation of the rule that says that it is mandatory to be naked on the nudist portion of the beach. As you push the envelope farther, only the team on the eastern side of the beach is allowed to wear clothing, as the other side is firmly on the nude beach. The girls complain, but Sally has your back. She tells them that "Rules are Rules!" and they better strip when they are on the western side of the court.

The girls end up playing volleyball with one team completely naked, and the other in a skimpy swimsuit.

Or you can stay inside and look at Alice and Rachel's tits. Your call.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Right the bee... Ah that beach scene... classic View attachment 721922

Dude I'm waiting for your title to change from Devoted Member to Honoured Elder Member. Your active on SEVERAL big threads. So I get it. Got to spread the love. happened to me for the first time last week when I was trying to like yuserneim post. I just wish one day I can get you points ration. So Jealous, just have to work for it.

FUCK THAT STREAKING RULE!! I want to be able to implement rules that will encourage nudity. Like my during school hours only school issued clothing is acceptable and then the snuck in rule about it being up to the student whether they wear it. The beach being nude only during weekends expanding to it always being a nude beach. The nude weekly check-up. "Broken" AC. Ada photography club. Nina's Art club. What's the name of the big titted girl again? She goes to Maxine to help about having to do gym topless. But the complaint backfires and now it ok for everyone to be topless on school property, Even staff. I could go on. We just need to ease them out of their shells... or in this care clothes

When I voted for volleyball it didn't register that Soccer would be off the table, just that volleyball would be first. And I'm glad it won't be, because I to want to see naked soccer... thou it will hurt for the girls to run without support all the time. More story the better. I just wanted to see it later. Because if the nude beach idea gets implemented then it's naked volleyball. And you know my kink for ENF and Exhibitionism.

What did you think of the anime recommendation? If you ever watched it have you ever noticed that there are never any men? They talk about grandpa being out or busy all the time but otherwise, no male cast members show up. You never see Male students, Male pedestrians, Male spectators; not a single male rando. There are men in the world you just don't see them EVER!
Just got the devoted one a month or three ago, at 500 posts you get a 'well known member'.

Yeah, more nudity FTW!

What was that, nude models in art class, that is a good punishment, ne?

It is one of the only sports that ends in the word 'ball' that I don't hate, but unless it's strip volleyball, or something, I just can't really care about it in here.
Ok, so I made a light comment about earlier, but let me try and paint a more detailed picture, for your enjoyment.

Girls head out for Volleyball, and they begin practicing on the beach. Meanwhile, the conversation you had with Emily (after Lucy runs for her Epi-pen) bears fruit, as you can pass a rule to designate a section of the beach for nudism. You convince Ruth that the nudist part of the beach should be mandatory, as otherwise, the girls that are interested in it would not have a place that they would feel safe in, and if there was no mandatory nudity, you yourself could go to the naked part of the beach, which should be prohibited.

Through a series of maneuvers, you gradually expand the nudist portion of the beach, so it covers more and more of the space available. After a while, the girls in the back court are actually in violation of the rule that says that it is mandatory to be naked on the nudist portion of the beach. As you push the envelope farther, only the team on the eastern side of the beach is allowed to wear clothing, as the other side is firmly on the nude beach. The girls complain, but Sally has your back. She tells them that "Rules are Rules!" and they better strip when they are on the western side of the court.

The girls end up playing volleyball with one team completely naked, and the other in a skimpy swimsuit.

It could work, but that is a really long game, nor all that likely, and you are leaving out Liz. I will take the 3 in the hand, rather than waiting to see if more appear in their bush. :p

Last edited:
  • Haha

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
Nina and Donna went to the same school?
Nope. Donna would never go to a school filled with street urchins such as Nina. Donna failed an exam and her father made her go back to school, so she ended up here.

(She tells the HM that after the discussion with Maria Consuelo)

Me likey.

Rachel has tits? (waiting for the Rachel army to quote me on that) I preferred football lessons 'cause they're escalating.

P3triix

Dec 10, 2017
can someone help me ? i'm stuck on ruth quest, i saw that i need to open sally bag but i can't do it, i already did what is necessary but im still can't open it

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Rachel may be flat on her own, but if you are talking about Rachel and Alice, one can safely add the volume of breasts between them and fap to the average.
Why is Liz invisible to people? :p She will be topless in the next one too, really should be in the last one.
We saw in the class demonstration that she doesn't have a white bra either.

• Thinking Face

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Just got the devoted one a month or three ago, at 500 posts you get a 'well known member'.

Yeah, more nudity FTW!

What was that, nude models in art class, that is a good punishment, ne?

It is one of the only sports that ends in the word 'ball' that I don't hate, but unless it's strip volleyball, or something, I just can't really care about it in here.
Oh so it's New member, member, active member, well known member then devoted member... Am I missing any? I'm guessing my next title will be ANNOYING MEMBER.

FUCK YEAH CASUAL NUDITY!!! WOOO!

Well I was thinking more Alices modeling club but I forgot to add it. I was thinking of a convoluted art content between the photography club and the art club. Ada and Nina get in a beef over what captures the human form better. The HM gets involved by organizing a competition where Alice is the subject and both clubs present their work to be judges by the student body. How does the HM get Alice to agree? Simple, Ruth is blocking the approval of the Modeling club because it holds not "cultural" value and so the HM convinces Alice that if she shows what her club can be useful to the other two clubs, Ruth will have to let the club approval through.
Weekday patrols will find Alice being photographed thou out the campus by different students and each time your given a chance to convince Alice to be more "daring", Weekend patrols you find her modeling for the art club students. Again the HM convinces her to model nude using example of famous classical pieces of art.
After two week during the Friday morning meeting the modeling club is approved as Ruth has seen some of the works and agrees the modeling club has cultural value. After the meeting the contest is held. (I figure AltosandHerdone can use fan art for the art club) Ruth is furious because of all the risque and sexy photos and the nude art paintings, drawings and sketches. But of course it's too LATE HAHAHAHAH! The HM tells Alice that the modeling club was approved but that is needs to provide a new model for the new bimonthly Art contests. Alice stresses that the club don't have many members. The HM states that the new models don't need to be member, that if Alice can convince none member students or even staff they will be paid by the school for their work.
EH? Now we get to see ALL the female cast member naked!!!

I don't like sports in general only because the team I route for always loses when I watch so I figure it's better that I don't so my favorite team wins.

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020

Approved!! but I still like my idea of weekends the WHOLE beach is mandatory nudity, the pushed back, due to weather, tournament is held during the weekend making it mandatory they play nude. The rule is expanded when students express their desire for it to be all the time. (HM minions Debbie, Amy, Rachel, Priti and Cassandra) another reason I just thought of is Mykock informs the HM that nude beaches get government funding as a cultural site even if it's a private beach. This is used against Ruth by saying the additional funds can be used to let's say build a library and hire a librarian. (WHAT'S THIS NEW STAFF?)

It could work, but that is a really long game, nor all that likely, and you are leaving out Liz. I will take the 3 in the hand, rather than waiting to see if more appear in their bush. :p
Yeah I didn't want to say it but it would be too drown out not to mention all the girls would crowd the regular beach and bully anyone who goes to the nude beach... NOT THAT IT'S A BAD IDEA!

Rachel has tits? (waiting for the Rachel army to quote me on that) I preferred football lessons 'cause they're escalating.
OF COURSE SHE DOES!!! HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE THOSE DFC!?!

Rachel may be flat on her own, but if you are talking about Rachel and Alice, one can safely add the volume of breasts between them and fap to the average.
Breast size increase through osmosis?

Another reason to want the football matches. Liz is on them.
That's... that's not fair... if she was in the volley ball game you'd approve right?

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Why is Liz invisible to people? :p She will be topless in the next one too, really should be in the last one.
We saw in the class demonstration that she doesn't have a white bra either.
Who are the other topless girls again?

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes