• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
First, DON'T apologize Phil's just a meanie!
Second, Dude we feel you and I'm right there with you. I use self deprecating humor to make people like me so I get it. You feelin down Bro? Here Bro, Come're
Thank you. I do think you misundertood what Phil said. He's far from being a meanie.

One of the reasons I keep coming back here is that all the regulars here are pretty nice people. that and nude girls.

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
I'm stuck at where you're supposed to spank Debby, there's no option to add the lotion and then you're stuck in an endless loop where you have to start over but you cant finish it? Anyone else experiencing this and is there a fix?
You don't need to use the lotion with Debbie. Check the walkthrough in the OP and see if that helps. If you still have doubts after that, come back with a bit more info (Like what level is Debbie)

hope that helps.

Reactions: Phil5k

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Oh, man, I thought it sucked being native English speaker and dyslexic, but that must suck harder when it is a second language, especially with the 3 lots of English, proper England English, us Aussies and our slang English, and the butchered American English, "yall know my mom bought me this red colored armor" :p

This is a game set in high school, I am counting grammar is on topic.

Too bad there is no grammarly extension for renpy games huh.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Don't forget that English is the one major language which is mostly spoken by people who don't have it at their first, then think about the completely different rhythm is has in India, or some African countries with English as a first language. Nah, not easy. On the other hand, if all are struggling, all are in this together.

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
I can relate with everyone struggling writing in English. As a spanish native speaker, writing in spanish is pretty straight forward, everything is written as it sounds, but writing in english is a huge pain since you pronounce everything different.

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Oh, man, I thought it sucked being native English speaker and dyslexic, but that must suck harder when it is a second language, especially with the 3 lots of English, proper England English, us Aussies and our slang English, and the butchered American English, "yall know my mom bought me this red colored armor" :p

This is a game set in high school, I am counting grammar is on topic.

[...]
You bet. "Lucky" me, I'm german, and back in my school days dyslexia wasn't acknowledged by teachers or the schooling system. You were either too dumb to write/read or become creative to compensate. I always had a "5"(second-worst grade you can get) for spelling.

[...]
Too bad there is no grammarly extension for renpy games huh.
But it doesn't stop me, to write my dialogues on Grammarly before I code in Ren'py. Or transfer them from Ren'py to Grammarly and remove or ignore error messages for the code.

Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well it is nice we are all bonding over our sucky spelling skills, but we should probably move on before a mod goes postal on the thread.

So um, oh, follow up to my question, which student do you want something sexual with, BUT not sex or anal.

I am not going to lie, I like feet, so Donna having a punishment of licking our cum of Debbies feet after Debbie gave us a footjob.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Donna is nice, but I'm more interested in Liz and her Maid route. And what was the name of the "nudist" girl at the lake? I would like to see more of her and this route. And the Lake in general.

Reactions: SissyPhucker

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Donna is nice, but I'm more interested in Liz and her Maid route. And what was the name of the "nudist" girl at the lake? I would like to see more of her and this route. And the Lake in general.
Um you mean Lucy, she is the maid, Liz is the one who wears no undies once you bust her for wearing blue ones.
Emily is the "nudist" girl.

Reactions: SissyPhucker

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Um you mean Lucy, she is the maid, Liz is the one who wears no undies once you bust her for wearing blue ones.
Emily is the "nudist" girl.
Yikes, my bad. Yes I mean Lucy, not Liz.
And now that I think of it. Ada, Liz(now I mean her), Nina and Maxine are also on the list of girls that piqued my interest.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
And now that I think of it. Ada, Liz(now I mean her), Nina and Maxine are also on the list of girls that piqued my interest.
Yeah Ada got a nice big spankable ass, sadly I think it will be a while before we see most of those girls, although Liz is up next to get spanked, I know one person who will be happy.

Reactions: Techn0magier

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Why does this game don't deserve a management tag?
Don't you need to manage the school to be successful as the headmaster?
IMO it does. But somebody has to tell the OP that.

How embarassing to mix up names. Luckily it would never happen to me, I know my Alices from my Emilys. *stage exit right, whistling*

So um, oh, follow up to my question, which student do you want something sexual with, BUT not sex or anal.
Hmm, that is actually a difficult question for me, since I don't have much of a thing for feet or eating cum or similar. But thinking outside the box is nice, so ... hmmm ...

If we're going by story, I'd say Donna needs to get something (as you said yourself), maybe a nice striptease with lapdance (probably not feasible in-story). Or depraved Priti gets a facial/tittial (yeah, not a word, but is there a word for it?). April might have questions too about male ejaculation. Nina could use some stress relief, a cunnilingus has been known for centuries to help with that.

Just for the girl, the boring answer would probably be Faye, though. Pretty girl we don't know much of.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Hmm, that is actually a difficult question for me, since I don't have much of a thing for feet or eating cum or similar. But thinking outside the box is nice, so ... hmmm ...

If we're going by story, I'd say Donna needs to get something (as you said yourself), maybe a nice striptease with lapdance (probably not feasible in-story). Or depraved Priti gets a facial/tittial (yeah, not a word, but is there a word for it?). April might have questions too about male ejaculation. Nina could use some stress relief, a cunnilingus has been known for centuries to help with that.

Just for the girl, the boring answer would probably be Faye, though. Pretty girl we don't know much of.
It is just wishful wanking material you would like to see in-game.
I just went feet for my fetish, and let's face it, what could be better humiliation for her ladyship then licking Debbies feet.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It is just wishful wanking material you would like to see in-game.
I just went feet for my fetish, and let's face it, what could be better humiliation for her ladyship then licking Debbies feet.
That's what I was going for, too. My problem - if you want to call it a problem - in answering it just was that I am not having that many fetishes involving the actual acts - no offence to yours was meant.

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
:unsure: that's a tricky one... I'm invested in most girls but my head is screaming "HARRIET!!!" for some reason. Maybe we could sort some "deal" after we discover her underground business... :sneaky::sneaky:

Emily has some jealousy issues that haven't been exploited enough imo... she's another name that comes to mind.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
That's what I was going for, too. My problem - if you want to call it a problem - in answering it just was that I am not having that many fetishes involving the actual acts - no offence to yours was meant.
No offence taken, I was just saying anything you wish for.

:unsure: that's a tricky one... I'm invested in most girls but my head is screaming "HARRIET!!!" for some reason. Maybe we could sort some "deal" after we discover her underground business... :sneaky::sneaky:

Emily has some jealousy issues that haven't been exploited enough imo... she's another name that comes to mind.
I just assumed her business was a female Red from Shawshank Redemption.
Yeah, might be over some peoples head.

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Updated Walkthrough, Punishment Guide and Game Guide (for 0.8.2.1 Public)

As usual, I've updated my guides for the new version of the game. There are now 3 documents:

1) a walkthrough, that is designed for newer players. It explains how to complete the game quests and includes some basic hints and tips about playing the game, particularly at the start.

2) a student punishment guide, that explains how to punish the girls and raise their punishment levels.

3) a game guide, that is designed for the more completionist players. It mainly explains how to unlock all the events in the event log and also includes some other information such as a list of all the influence and horniness points and how to earn them.

There haven't been many game changes since the last version, but there have been some small changes e.g. you automatically admit to Sally that you get turned on punishing the girls instead of having to make a choice.

Go here for my main walkthrough post, or you can download the individual updated guides below:
Walkthrough
Punishment Guide
Game Guide

As always, there are probably things which I've missed, or are incorrect or unclear. So please let me know if you have any comments, queries or corrections to these guides. Hope they help!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Slut? SLUT? CASSANDRA IS NOT A SLUT?!?... is she? She know she's hot and she know to live the good life she has to sell it. But I don't think that makes her a slut. A GOLD DIGGER, but not a slut. Anyways just because A&H are focusing on Cassandra this update done not mean that's all their focusing on. RIGHT? But again, I just don't see Cassandra fucking the HM in this update. I can totally see the HM convince her that her value will go up if she remains a virgin. Hell I can see him using that as a reason why she can trust him. Thou there's nothing stopping it from happening.

DWR say's there won't be and I hope so too. I'm fine with the girls being cock teases, but I don't want them to be bitches about it. I hope DWR give Claudia's old boss a huge karma punishment. But yeah Naughty Lyanna is great as it is. A Lesbian adventure into exploring Exhibitionism and ENF (Embarrassed Naked Female)*for those who don't know*

So there actually IS a shaved headed girl? Yuserneim wasn't pulling my leg? Any pictures?

Oh I know it'll happen eventually I'm just saying we JUST consoled her about getting turned on by punishing the girls. It would be hypocritical if the next day we went to her and said "listen Debbie will only let me pop her cherry if your in a threesome with us. How bout you go get Debbie from the dorm tonight and come on by so I can fuck you both into the wee hours of the morning" That's why I think Debbie is out of the race for now. Question I always say there's nothing wrong with Sally's feeling and never went down the condemn route. what happens?

I'm sticking with my guns. It'll be Lucy or Amy. For Lucy she'll sell it which will of course piss of Havik79 or she'll give in to her desires. OR Amy will be going through a training session and be so bottled up that she'll be begging for it "forcing" the HM to comply. I think if the HM does Coitus with any girls it'll be during a Lucy event or during Claire/Debbie training session.
She acts slutty, she dresses slutty, she talks slutty, even if she doesn't put out yet, she gives off that vibe, and she isn't she if she doesn't think someone she doesn't like is perving on her. Odds are good considering her training is next.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Actually no, it seems to have simply been the Mandela effect.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I agree, the 3P with Debby and Sally is going to happen, the question is, will it be soon, or will we have Debby help us play with some of the other students first?

With Lucy, that seems likely... The question is, how much will it be, and will we get a discount because she likes it too and the money is just a flimsy excuse/bonus. lol
I am a breast man, myself, so my first thought was a boobjob from Alice, Priti, the twins, there are a few who would work well. On the other hand, something almost non-sexual, like one of the upcoming exhibitionism events with Liz is really high on my list too.

4.50 star(s) 249 Votes