CHVGames

Sep 5, 2020
According to their Patreon and Discord, the release is estimated as "late October". Altos generally releases his update on Friday or Saturday. There are three releases: the beta release, followed a week later by the main patreon release, and then the public release a month later.

So my personal estimate currently is: beta release on October 24 or 31, main release on Oct 31 or Nov 7, and then the public release at the end of November.

What version of the game are you playing - 0.8.2 or 0.8.2.1? There was a bug in version 0.8.2. This mean you couldn't search for Amy's Magazine. This was fixed in 0.8.2.1. See here for a fix that might help you.

Let me give you a couple more pictures. They might help you study the issue more closely... :p

View attachment 814471

View attachment 814472
So... flat does not always mean Loli, right? There is no Loli tag on this game...

May 18, 2019
It's been a while since I last replayed, and I never paid super huge attention to Chang. Furthermore, I wouldn't doubt that making a youth serum is within her capabilities, but I don't remember anything that indicates she's that old. What are you basing this on?

furman

Jun 23, 2018
She says she is much older than the main character, which is 35. I don't think she is 70, but it's likely she is in her 50s.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Well as someone who lives in Vancouver BC, I can attest that Older Asian ladies having this magic that makes them look twenty or thirty even though there in their fifties and sixties... then one night, BAM. Grannified... Maybe Chang figured out a way to tap into that genetic magic

Proffejor

Mar 2, 2020
Are we doing a betting pool for Chang's actual age? I'm saying 82.
I feel like this is most likely, although older is possible. We learn early on that Miss Chang has some powerful allies who support her because she helped their son with an illness that would have left him paralysed.
Though many diseases can cause paralysis, she told us that she was much older than she looked, and was working with the government. This means that the government cared enough to fund the research into curing this illness that caused paralysis. All together this sounds a lot like polio.
I propose she was working with Jonas Salk on the Polio Vaccine in the mid 1950s.
Even assuming she was a genius child prodigy in 1954 at the time working with the team on the vaccine when she turned 16, +66 years would make her 82 by 2020.
Ok, I'm probably way off, but I like theorycrafting.

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
It's been a while since I last replayed, and I never paid super huge attention to Chang. Furthermore, I wouldn't doubt that making a youth serum is within her capabilities, but I don't remember anything that indicates she's that old. What are you basing this on?
Basically three things:

1. the game is based in the "not so distant future". I translate that like ten years from now. so, the game could be based in 2030.

2. As someone said she mentioned she's much older than she looks. She looks 30. Much older means at least 50.

3. When she find the girls playing D&D she said she remember when the game first came out, that she was studying for her first PHD.

to be studying for a PHD you have to be at least 25, let's give CHang the benefit of a doubt and say she was 20. A quick google search said D&D was first launched in 1974.

That'd made it ...84? I'm not good with math. But yeah, at the very least she's 60 and most likely way over that.

mbgodzilla92

Nov 25, 2018
What a shame I really thought that it could play at the end of October.

maybe we'll be lucky that a version will come before that.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
to be studying for a PHD you have to be at least 25, let's give CHang the benefit of a doubt and say she was 20. A quick google search said D&D was first launched in 1974.

That'd made it ...84? I'm not good with math. But yeah, at the very least she's 60 and most likely way over that.
If she was 20 in 1974, she was born in 1954 (or 1953 later in the year, but let's not make it too complicated). So in 2030 she would be 76, give or take a year. Since even for a prodigy 20 is hard, probably a couple years older.

By the same logic, if she was indeed involved with polio, that wouldn't have been before the PhD, so then she'd be more like in her 90s.

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
If she was 20 in 1974, she was born in 1954 (or 1953 later in the year, but let's not make it too complicated). So in 2030 she would be 76, give or take a year. Since even for a prodigy 20 is hard, probably a couple years older.

By the same logic, if she was indeed involved with polio, that wouldn't have been before the PhD, so then she'd be more like in her 90s.
For me 78

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes