yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
OK. I've updated this up to v.8.2.

The info on the girls answer the questions:

1. Where can I find her?
2. Can you see her naked?
3. Can you punish her?
4. Can you have sex with her?

(HTDAYW: "How to discipline a young woman." Everyone is on that scene, so I only mention it if there's something worth mentioning.)

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT A WALKTHROUGH. WE HAVE A PRETTY GOOD ONE ALREADY. DO NOT EXPECT THIS POST TO GIVE YOU ANY HINTS ON HOW TO GET TO A CERTAIN POINT IN THE GAME.

IF YOU NOTICE I MISSED ANYTHING, OR IF I MADE A MISTAKE, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT.

IF IT'S DEEMED NECESSARY I'LL UPDATE THIS WHEN THE TIMES COMES.

sorry, Antwit . I would have done a PDF document but it turns out you need to pay to edit PDFs and money is not something I have a lot. You're welcome to do it if you want, of course.

Hope this helps.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Love, LOOOOOVE Lucy's new look... when are the rest going to end up like this? and Emily? Oh so So SO wonderful! NEW SCHOOL POLICY!! the school private beach is now a nude beach and it's MANDATORY! Also the only acceptable attire while attending classes is the school uniform, though it is optional to wear. (eh EH? get it?:sneaky:)

:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: BloodReaper

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Altos said in 0.9 there will be an overhaul of things such as weekend events, so if anything changes it will be then.

dovatruz

Feb 8, 2019
I looked through your save. All looks fine you seem have ended all what could be possible in this release.

But. Be true , you cheated a little bit ? The horniness and influence points in your save are at an astronomic hight and not yet really reachable at this version of the game.;) View attachment 687716 View attachment 687716
As your remarks :
Its impossible for HM to enter the girls bathroom (showers) and girls lockers in the gym same the girls dormitories are not allowed to enter for the HM until the option for changing the Headmaster privileges in the schoolrules or an event to get the doorcode is is added to the game (but may be possible in a later future release update)

about Priti and Rachel, if I didn´t got you wrong:
If you start the quests "Priti´s password" and "Priti´s nude pictures" normally you can talk to Priti and call her in HM office. What was no problem for me to play the game through myselves if only cheat a little bit at the money.

If you never couldn´t call Priti in HM office or speak to her in the hallway is a riddle to me.
So please post more about your difficulties with Priti and Rachel.

The reason could be if there isn´t an unknown bug in this release:
You had switched events from "off" to "on" in cheating menu ? (the 2 ending events for loosing the game are shown only if you did switch before)
That may prevents some things to be happen in HM office , on patrolling or at teaching classes.

I took a second nearer look at your save and switched the "All events" to "off" and corrected the horniness and influence to normal.
The result: several quests are not ended yet. You have to follow Rachels route a little more. What may help. I am too tired now beeing awake since 28 hours to play all needed steps through yet. But here is a little bit corrected version of your save for you to give a try yourselve solve the missing with Rachel and Priti.
Thank you very much, if I put the money and the points but it was when I needed 55 (I had 50 to save time and I raised the crowns too) The events thing was to see the scenes that I was missing, I was getting desperate without advancing and I wanted to see that I was missing. Thanks for the help ;)

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018

1. Where can I find her?
3. Can you punish her?

(HTDAYW: "How to discipline a young woman." Everyone is on that scene, so I only mention it if there's something worth mentioning.)

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT A WALKTHROUGH. WE HAVE A PRETTY GOOD ONE ALREADY. DO NOT EXPECT THIS POST TO GIVE YOU ANY HINTS ON HOW TO GET TO A CERTAIN POINT IN THE GAME.

IF YOU NOTICE I MISSED ANYTHING, OR IF I MADE A MISTAKE, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT.

sorry, Antwit . I would have done a PDF document but it turns out you need to pay to edit PDFs and money is not something I have a lot. You're welcome to do it if you want, of course.

Hope this helps.

There is no problem with writing a simple pdf out of your stuff . ;) I did this before so :oops: I`ll do it again,:oops: Sorry Britney Spearce :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Tommorrow its a holyday in my region so I´ll get the time to transform your text by using OpenOffice - copy/paste/save it - (without costs) to a .pdf-file until Friday :giggle:.

Last edited:

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Thank you very much, if I put the money and the points but it was when I needed 55 (I had 50 to save time and I raised the crowns too) The events thing was to see the scenes that I was missing, I was getting desperate without advancing and I wanted to see that I was missing. Thanks for the help ;)
May be needed to lower the points again or/and to switch the rule changes back (off) to make the open quests playable. I´ll try this tommorrow.

thundersan86

Aug 1, 2019
Please post a save of your actual standing in game to see if some rule changing (strip girls to underwear) or other steps are missing. You need Rachel for instance before be topless at the footballgames, at public punishment, in the locker with Sally etc.
You only can go further if you can use 3rd undressing button above to get Rachel and Sally going topless. Try the button first for undressing may be you are able to pinch and lick Rachel´s nipples , otherwise read and follow the some pages before descripted help for raising Rachels level.
Sorry have now to sleep some hours beeing too tired now. We will find a way to help you later this day ;)
Hello there!
Thank you for responding!
I thought it could be visible on the screenshot attached all the options available for me for said character. And, as far as school rules go, they're all at max, for the current build of the game. In fact, this is the last character available for me to max and unlock all scenes. I just need help with the correct choices during the punishment session, because 6 action points isn't enough for me, I've tried all combinations I could think of but with no avail.
Thank you!

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Just laughed way harder than I should during the Newman/Chang encounter, suddenly seeing how after Sally's regrowth her boobs pop out making Susan's dress wave in the wind caused. Had to replay that couple of times.

• Haha
Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

kurum007

Jul 26, 2017
Had a bit of speed issue with the provided file lockers so i mirrorred it

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Hello there!
Thank you for responding!
I thought it could be visible on the screenshot attached all the options available for me for said character. And, as far as school rules go, they're all at max, for the current build of the game. In fact, this is the last character available for me to max and unlock all scenes. I just need help with the correct choices during the punishment session, because 6 action points isn't enough for me, I've tried all combinations I could think of but with no avail.
Thank you!
The short way to the wanted result for you will be: Look through the Mini_Walkthrough for Rachels way to Lvl. 7, it was posted some days before. But ::cool:btw. the 60´s had real good songs :D:giggle:

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Just laughed way harder than I should during the Newman/Chang encounter, suddenly seeing how after Sally's regrowth her boobs pop out making Susan's dress wave in the wind caused. Had to replay that couple of times.
That always makes me laugh, along with Debbie fighting with herself over groping nurse Kate.

DigitalBlasphemer

Feb 25, 2017

1. Where can I find her?
3. Can you punish her?

Hope this helps.

Man, that's still a lot of "Can you have sex with them? Nope." And the few who have yes there's still no penetration. Short of one. Every time I see this has an update, I get my hopes up.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yes it said the save file was updated to a new version, and I seem to have all the stuff with Cassandra, Amy, Rachel and Miss Potts, but Debbie is stated as maxed out
Then it should be working fine, does the hint tell you to do something for her?

thundersan86

Aug 1, 2019
The short way to the wanted result for you will be: Look through the Mini_Walkthrough for Rachels way to Lvl. 7, it was posted some days before. But ::cool:btw. the 60´s had real good songs :D:giggle:
Hello there!!
I did the "other" event in the boys bathroom (would it be the one with another character???) but, when I try the punishment, even chosing HM to do it, there is no lick or pinch nipples option. What am I missing?!
Thank you!!

4.50 star(s) 248 Votes