Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
No, they didn't an option for me would have been, "I am too smart to believe shit basement trolls post on the net"

Speaking of option, need to option to get Mycock to bring Kelly and Jodie to the school.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
After the sensationalism there has been argument about that. It has a stable core, its own gravity, atmosphere, and an orbiting body. It meets the criteria for a planet.
Apart from the fact that this isn't relevant to the game, Pluto is missing one criterion to be considered a planet, which is that it hasn't cleared its path of other objects, thus it is only considered a dwarf planet now, which indeed is not a subgroup of planets but a different group altogether. Think of it maybe like a mountain lion, which isn't a lion, or a red panda, which isn't a panda.

Also there is a practical reason for that beyond pure scientific nitpicking: in the past decades, loads of new objects have been detected in our solar system which would probably fit the criteria for "planet" if Pluto did. So "Nine planets" wasn't feasible either way, either some more needed to be added (Ceres - which by the way is between Mars and Jupiter and would kill every mnemonic device - Eris, Makemake, Haumea) with many, many more most probably to follow (Gonggong, Quaoar, Sedna, Orcus, Salacia, Varda, Ixion, Gǃkúnǁʼhòmdímà - no, I am not making these names up, though for some others no non-technical name has been made up, so they go with monikers like RR245).

Also, the distinction between objects who cleared their neighborhoods (planets) and those who did not (dwarf planets) is pretty important for astronomers looking for exoplanets in other solar systems. So that was were the line was drawn - losing Pluto this distinction. However, there is no useful astronomical definition of "planet" which would keep our old nine alive, no matter how you're looking at it there will be fewer or more than that.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
No, they didn't an option for me would have been, "I am too smart to believe shit basement trolls post on the net"

Speaking of option, need to option to get Mycock to bring Kelly and Jodie to the school.
Too smart for the thing that the smartest person in the game told you was almost certain....
19789999.jpg

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yes trust the woman who just now told us she is 81, and been you know lying.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yes trust the woman who just now told us she is 81, and been you know lying.
Not entirely, thought that should be in spoilers. But I will add what she says to my growing list of suspicions. But I do trust some of what she says more than I trust some of the others. I don't fully trust many of them, there are a lot of people who could be the spy, but the one I distrust the most has always been Paul. He was always a sleazeball.

Last edited:
Reactions: DorcasAurelia

cuteelf

Jul 30, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Being a mad scientist sure comes with perks...Im a bit disappointed however i didnt get an option to accept her proposal, i mean, what are a few hundred syringes into the eyeball and a reasonable (95%) probability of lethal outcome against the prospect of Eternal Youth?

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
What happens when you click the mouse?

(Also small hint: crop your screenshots so nobody sees what's going on in the background)
screenshot was taken with nvidia tools :ROFLMAO:
nothing happens, its just stuck
i can provide a save, here it is

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
is there any way to have a female protagonist on this game?
Though I support the idea of the MC being a female protag. It would destroy many story elements and require it to be totally rewritten... Also it would upset and unhinge far to many males who are insecure in their sexuality and are unable to handle playing from a females prospective. Besides, unless the female protag is turned into a human toilet cum dump, the game won't sell and the dev will be attack like the devs for Naughty Lyanna and Arizona have been in the past.

Awwww

Hmm, I guess it is a good thing the MC doesn't teach science, he looks rather dumb telling Faye about the planets, and including Pluto which is not considered a planet any more.
DISAGREE!!! Pluto is a PLANET!! and will always be a planet in my heart!

After the sensationalism there has been argument about that. It has a stable core, its own gravity, atmosphere, and an orbiting body. It meets the criteria for a planet.
Agreed!

Apart from the fact that this isn't relevant to the game, Pluto is missing one criterion to be considered a planet, which is that it hasn't cleared its path of other objects, thus it is only considered a dwarf planet now, which indeed is not a subgroup of planets but a different group altogether. Think of it maybe like a mountain lion, which isn't a lion, or a red panda, which isn't a panda.

Also there is a practical reason for that beyond pure scientific nitpicking: in the past decades, loads of new objects have been detected in our solar system which would probably fit the criteria for "planet" if Pluto did. So "Nine planets" wasn't feasible either way, either some more needed to be added (Ceres - which by the way is between Mars and Jupiter and would kill every mnemonic device - Eris, Makemake, Haumea) with many, many more most probably to follow (Gonggong, Quaoar, Sedna, Orcus, Salacia, Varda, Ixion, Gǃkúnǁʼhòmdímà - no, I am not making these names up, though for some others no non-technical name has been made up, so they go with monikers like RR245).

Also, the distinction between objects who cleared their neighborhoods (planets) and those who did not (dwarf planets) is pretty important for astronomers looking for exoplanets in other solar systems. So that was were the line was drawn - losing Pluto this distinction. However, there is no useful astronomical definition of "planet" which would keep our old nine alive, no matter how you're looking at it there will be fewer or more than that.
*fingers in ears* LALALALALALALALALALALALALALA

Reactions: MikePerez

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Okay, I get the same with your save, although I can still access the menu. That probably means somebody with more technical expertise needs to have a look at it.

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Okay, I get the same with your save, although I can still access the menu. That probably means somebody with more technical expertise needs to have a look at it.
it was one of the first bugs that was discovered so the smart people are already on it

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
screenshot was taken with nvidia tools :ROFLMAO:
nothing happens, its just stuck
i can provide a save, here it is
Seems like the last time you played was 0.5.4Public, try downloading 0.8.2.1public from , load your save (and answer the questions), then save again and it should work in 0.9.1beta...

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Ok, just to let you all know there is a Mac and Android BETA version but I don't think it will be leaked... from what I've heard from the few leakers I know, they are not planning on posting it yet. Apparently an agreement has been reached to wait at least a week. No I don't have access to it nor would I leak it if I did have access.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes