JavCh

Oct 1, 2020
We can't forget that, whatever we do to the girls it's always for her own good. So even getting her pregnant has to be a lesson.

What could she learn? To be less self-centered and care about others. Who in the whole game needs that the most? Donna.

Though I agree probably in terms of logic, Sarah would be the best choice, so she could came already pregnant (or not) instead of having to wait months to see the result.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
We can't forget that, whatever we do to the girls it's always for her own good. So even getting her pregnant has to be a lesson.

What could she learn? To be less self-centered and care about others. Who in the whole game needs that the most? Donna.
That can also apply to Cassandra.

I hope that Altos doesn't add pregnancy "just because," and puts some thought into how it will occur. As it now stands in the game any girl(s) who fails to graduate will be forced to join the military.
Some possible ideas:
1) Any girls(s) who don't manage to graduate and then are consigned for 'state use' can choose to serve in the military OR make babies for the state.
2) If the 'make babies' option isn't available, a girl who fails to graduate can deliberately get pregnant to avoid military service.
3) One (or more) students may fall in love with the Headmaster and might try to entrap him by getting pregnant with his child.
4) Any events that occur with students from the nearby boys school can of course result in pregnancy.
5) A female staff member (or student) deliberately wants to become pregnant, and asks the Headmaster to be the sperm donor.
6) A female staff member accidentally becomes pregnant.

But what I would really like to see, even though a lot of people may think it's weird and maybe even a little bit gross, is:
7) The Headmaster tames the bitch Ruth with his large cock, converting her to his side, and as long as she hasn't gone through menopause, she's the one who ends up pregnant.

• Haha

JavCh

Oct 1, 2020
That can also apply to Cassandra.
Could be too, I guess I discarded her already because her goal is (despite not developed yet in terms of storytelling) very clear in the game at the moment (we even know the levels), and having kids would probably spoil her options for that. But could be added as a twist.

Meanwhile, Donna is still by far not developed. Another option I thought could be Harriet (the girl that had a succesful bussiness) but I actually think Donna would be more interesting. Not only she would have to learn to care for another being, she would include not noble blood in her immaculate heritage and she could have the benefit of having to quickly mature taking responsabilities also for her own (while Harriet has no problem with that). Let's remember that Donna didn't know toothbrushes don't come with toothpaste already applied to them.

Last edited:

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
tbf, you could make a case for almost everyone...

There are some that seem very unlikely, like Ada, who doesn't have an infatuation on the HM like most of the girls in campus, same with Charlotte and April.

There is another group of girls, Like Zoe and Jasmine (both arriving in v. 0.10) that seem to have different roles in the story; Zoe as the new main antagonist and Jasmine as probably the new bully (taking Debbie's role), so they aren't getting the baby bump either. From the batch of new girl having their punishment systems introduced this update, Faye seems the most unlikely. She is neither in love w/ the headmaster, nor super horny... and if you dotted your Ies and crossed your Ts this update you noticed the HM wants a tutor for Faye... and when he's reflecting about Nina's situation he says she's a good student... and we all know the history between those two... and, and... Nina said she didn't like being touched by men... you get where I'm going? I think we can safely discard Nina too...

Alice seems stupid enough to have unprotected sex in exchange of passing grades, but the HM isn't THAT stupid. Although, having Alice's boobs getting even bigger 'cause of pregnancy could be something that attracts a few, I wouldn't bet a single betting chip on Alice.

And the twins, slated for their own punishment system, seem to fall in the first category; they just aren't attracted to the HM.

This is where I draw the line : _________________________________________________________________________
(I literally drew a line)

All the rest seem possible:

Emily: Is being convinced she's a nudist and we've seen her having lustful thoughts about the HM. It only takes those two to be alone in the nudist part of the lake to happen. She seems the least likely of this bunch, tho.

Arabella (The religious girl from the restaurant): Coming from a religious upbringing may have turned this girl into a secret nympho... or she could just rebel from her mom. Also having a grandmother in the game (Arabella's mother) would be something SOMEONE (not me) might appreciate.

Amy: Seems like the most sensible girl in regards of having sex. She isn't gonna let you fuck her with out protection. But she's also the horniest (or second horniest rn?) and it only takes one time + bad luck.

Maxine: She seems to be in the group of Ada and the rest, but maybe she could use the baby as a barganing tool, "Stop spanking us, or I'll go to the media" kinda thing.

Olivia (new girl who arrived this update): She already seems attracted to the HM and she likes to be consider a grown woman instead of a girl.... Being a mommy makes you a grown woman...It's not a huge leap to think she'll throw herself to the HM eventually.

Harriet: Two Big (and firm) reasons... The HM might blackmail her into having sex with him in exchange of keeping her business alive.

Debbie: She might want to impress Miss Newman by being bi, just like her and she gets pregnant after having unprotected sex with the HM.

Cass: You'll train her in seducing older men and the HM is a horny stupid idiot, you do the math.

Lucy: It's not a huge leap to think she'll start charging the HM for sex... if she has a fare for unprotected sex she may end with a baby bump.

Donna: Everything that has been said before. Plus getting her pregnant would make the HM a duke, right?

Priti: What better way to rebel to a conservative mother than getting pregnant without getting married... and that the child is from one of your teachers? Scandalous! Perfect for Priti.

Rachel: She's been "prepared" to have sex with the HM. I'm guessing that will not be only one time. Plus, did you notice how jelaous she got when the HM did the body search on Lucy and Liz? She might get pregnant on purpose... Plus, this IS the Rachel show after all, so...

And THAT IS IT! THERE'S ABSOLUTELY NOBODY ELSE I LEFT OUT OF THIS EXERSISE ON PURPOSE.... ALTOS, ... I SAID THERE'S NOBODY ELSE, 'KAY?

Thank u, I knew you'd understand.

Last edited:

JavCh

Oct 1, 2020
Priti: What better way to rebel to a conservative mother than getting pregnant without getting married... and that the child is from one of your teachers? Scandalous! Perfect for Priti.
I thought about Priti as a way to rebel, but her intention is to be rebel to be a doctor and that's not exactly something that would fit with having a child so soon, but sure, it would be still possible. A baby would certainly spoilt every option her parents have for arranged marriage. It's one of my favourites too, so I would like it because I like that fetish, but being probably one of the favourites for most that's also a reason I think excludes her if it's not optional, would have many detractors.

About Alice well, I certainly wouldn't mind watching some lactation squirt action coming from those huge tits, but apart from that it's not specially interesting storywise and I agree with you.

Very nice analysis by the way.

Note: milk squirt would be nice in any other girl whatever previous size her boobs were, though ;);)

Last edited:

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Updated Game Guide and Walkthrough

The updated game guide and walkthrough is now available. Version 0.9 of the game included a lot of new content, and this is reflected in the new Game Guide, which has over 40 pages of new information added.

The updated guide includes the new "Leave No Girl's Behind" main quest, the student quests for Priti and Emily, and details on the 40 new Event Log events. The reference section has been expanded with more information about the rules and discipline/grade management in Chapter 2, and an updated list of all the new horniness points you can get.

You can download the new PDF version below, or for more details see my main post here. As always, comments and suggestions are welcome. Enjoy!

Download: Headmaster Game Guide and Walkthrough - Version 0.9.2

gamesync2003

Nov 6, 2020
does anyone know how to update the game i have been playing the game since the 0.8 update wen i downloaded the new version i tried replacing the game folder but it does not work so i have to start fresh i am using linux

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
does anyone know how to update the game i have been playing the game since the 0.8 update wen i downloaded the new version i tried replacing the game folder but it does not work so i have to start fresh i am using linux
Extract it to a new folder, and then copy over your saves.

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
any word on the next update
Yes sir/ma'am. Check page 449 of the thread, that's one page before this one. There's a development update post.

Great. Now I'm addicted to Celebrity Love Archipelago. Good thing it isn't set on a peninsula or god fobid, a fjord.
Celebrity Love Fjord sounds so cool. The CLA's producers should absolutely consider that an option for the sequence.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes