Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Too much left to finish tonight. Just have the all important cum shot animation left to make though. It will probably be out tomorrow lunchtime. If not, then boxing day.
Take all needed time. For all well ends well ;) (if there is enough time) ....and not only Santa brings gifts , thinking on Befana (ital. christmas witch who brings presents to all around new years morning) :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Too much left to finish tonight. Just have the all important cum shot animation left to make though. It will probably be out tomorrow lunchtime. If not, then boxing day.
It wouldn't be 2020 if everything wasn't a little delayed, even Santa is running behind. :ROFLMAO:

Happy Holidays! I hope you guys are all having a good one!

aisehi

Sep 1, 2020
so i had a question. is the story of this game finished or will there be future updates like the waifu academy?

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Updated Game Guide and Walkthrough - for 0.9.2 Public

Hi all,

I've updated the updated game guide and walkthrough for 0.9.2 Public. It's a relatively small update, but includes the new unlockable event log actions for the first swimming lesson, and the body search scenes for Liz, Lucy and the Twins.

There are also some small other changes to reflect game changes and bug fixes between 0.9.2 and 0.9.2Public. E.g. to get the sex ed lesson with the nurse, you now need to complete Amy's quest as well as Rachel.

You can download the new PDF version below, or for more details see my main post here. As always, comments and suggestions are welcome. Enjoy! :D

Download: Headmaster Game Guide and Walkthrough - Version 0.9.2Public

darkcore

Apr 11, 2018
The Headmaster Christmas Special (beta) Now Available
Hi guys,
The Headmaster Christmas Special is a stand-alone game, it has around 260 renders and about three minutes of video. It's short but good fun with a big sex scene at the end. Deliver presents to the girls and help them discover the true meaning of Christmas along the way.
I know holiday specials are normally pretty naff but I actually think this is some of the best content I’ve made and it’s well worth playing. I really enjoyed writing this one and I hope you all enjoy playing it. It is very silly.
I know a lot of people are having a tough time at the moment with Covid. I just hope this Christmas special puts a smile on peoples' faces and makes their holidays a little bit better.
Merry Christmas everybody!
Altos and Herdone

(PC Version)
(MAC-Version)
(Android Version)

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes