Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
Where do you find this katana? I can't for the love of me find it
Replying to this two-year old post because I just spent a whole day struggling to find that damn katana, and the directions given in this thread were ass. So just in case somebody else drops into this thread looking for where to find that katana/Masamune...

The shortest route is this: go to the Dimlit Waterway, and then go up that ladder back to the Path of Awakening.

Then go right into that vertical hallway, and go all the way down.

Then go left into that room at the end of that hallway. You'll see a stairway flanked by two lit braziers.

Go up that stairway, and then you'll enter the room with the katana/Masamune's shadow soul.

Hakuowlo

Aug 6, 2017
1704056233113.png
Found this error while playing.

It's after finishing the wendigo mission, and unlocking the robin hood guy.
The error shows up after I inspect the claw marked tree

It does not really do anything except notify me of it's existence...
I can keep playing normally after dismissing it... :whistle:

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Did I sequence break this bitch? I cleared Cruz's Gaol already and she hasn't moved from this spot.
I killed every optional knight. However, I killed the first one (the one in Garden of the Pruners) by backtracking, after she was already here (in Ullamvarna), does the order matter?

ScreenShot_2024_0215_03_50_05.png

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
Did I sequence break this bitch? I cleared Cruz's Gaol already and she hasn't moved from this spot.
I killed every optional knight. However, I killed the first one (the one in Garden of the Pruners) by backtracking, after she was already here (in Ullamvarna), does the order matter?

View attachment 3355392
iirc, yes u need to follow the order.. i think she is stuck now. iirc

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
No New Game+?? You have to unlock/grind EVERYTHING from the standard new game option with just a new class to select. How utterly lame. And you can't even skip the tutorial/introduction sequences.
Not to mention how unfinished/rushed the game's final parts seem. And some things are just there, but... aren't. Statue of queen in Ullmavarna? What's the point? Of this entire area, in fact? Closed door in the dolls' mansion? Why even add them? Two areas on the world map - a church and some kind of tower - what's their PURPOSE there if they're not actual locations?
The game's all very linear and lacks meat on a very solid skeleton. Shame.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hakuowlo

Samekh

Apr 7, 2018
No New Game+?? You have to unlock/grind EVERYTHING from the standard new game option with just a new class to select. How utterly lame. And you can't even skip the tutorial/introduction sequences.
Not to mention how unfinished/rushed the game's final parts seem. And some things are just there, but... aren't. Statue of queen in Ullmavarna? What's the point? Of this entire area, in fact? Closed door in the dolls' mansion? Why even add them? Two areas on the world map - a church and some kind of tower - what's their PURPOSE there if they're not actual locations?
The game's all very linear and lacks meat on a very solid skeleton. Shame.
Guide on steam said you can unlock all the end game extras mirror world/shadow summon CG by just starting new game. After you clear save as soon as they let you in the doll repose then you can find the samurai Shadow summon neccesary for the postgame content. She, Matra and I think Eluna need to be lvl 10. Those mirror world bosses were kind of BS I'm so thankful for Matras poison or it would be a very long fight for each one of them. Was worth it for a little bit more story, although I would have liked to see more details.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

rasberrybaret

Nov 4, 2022
Does Alaine just not show up in the mirror world? I've searched all over and can't find her anywhere. is there a hidden path or something I missed? Also does anyone know if Ullamvarna just stays the way it is throughout the game with no way to wake up the queen or anything?

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes