Yuditz

Apr 25, 2021
please help I cannot for the life of me find proof sword to fight the castle boss. i know you have to fight the silver knight but i cannot find him anywhere. please help
From the fort entrance, go up in the stairs then go right until you get into a huge dinner table, go up and get inside a door (ignore the stairs) keep going until you see stairs going down in the right side (ignore the upward ladder), you will get in a flooded area, go downward until getting into another upstair, go up all the way then go right into another downstair, keep going and look in the area for an exit with light on the right side, once outside the fortress just keep going and you will see a teleport point, activate it, save if you like, then enter the building next to teleport, inside you wil see a new soul partner, keep going south, then outside just go upward all the way until you see a small building, there will be silver knight.

Anybody knows how to save this game?
In the main map search for "Deacay house", is right below Haillard castle, inside the house activate the sword, just explore inside, on the right side theres a room with a fireplace, you must press a switch to get into the save area.

Last edited:

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
so is this in anyway related too the plot and or narration style heart of darkness

succumbing to your inner demons and that everyone can become evil etc or am i reading way too much into the name

Yuditz

Apr 25, 2021
so is this in anyway related too the plot and or narration style heart of darkness

succumbing to your inner demons and that everyone can become evil etc or am i reading way too much into the name
I think you you hit the nail in the head, the little I got from Auguste's dialogues seems like the whole place is made from people inner desires, most them are evil or dark.

I downloaded it but

I CAN NOT START IT :eek:
Probably is a machine language issue, try using Applocale, after instaling it just run it then browse the game directory and launch the game.exe from it.

Desuro

Sep 6, 2016
Kagura really takes thier time with translating this one huh, probably because its not NTR, rape, female protag game also I find it funny that this is currently on sale on thier official site but you cant even buy it yet... Out of stock they say xd

Last edited:

justinrando

Nov 10, 2020
I cant seem to get the priestess to leave the sand town, even after talking to her and her repeating the same line of dialogue. I went to the room in the crystal lake where she's supposed to be in but she's never there. Is there somewhere you have to meet her between the sand town and crystal lake or something because she never leaves her spot from the well?

Useck

Mar 20, 2021
Hi Anyone

has list of all shadow spirits location please
is there any walkthrough for this game by anychance

Thanks

Last edited:

Viir

May 21, 2018
Is the translation that bad? The game looks good from the pictures.
It's very rough mtl translation that would do if you're not intrested in Story/dialogue however if these elements are important too your experience wait until the full translation from kagura games (if they even release it).

Jan 15, 2021
So are there any other positions besides missionary with the girls? Not really a fan of super lovey dovey christian approved missionary intercourse.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Considering the only person who 100% beat this game (page 12 of this thread) said it took him 23 hours of total playtime, I'm going to give this a HARD PASS. Played an hour, didn't like it, goodbye.

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes