Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
To be sure send it there and we'll feed back, then you upload the link there https://f95zone.to/threads/the-heart-of-darkness-bigwednesday-kagura-games-version.114095/ since if it doesn't work it's gonna be a pain for game request :)
Good luck man !
I did Report then Game Update, then sent a link. Also posted as a side note that it should be tested first, considering it's a steam release.

Here's to hoping there's no problems and it's posted soon.

EDIT: Someone graciously tested it and it works. Now we just wait for the mods to upload it and everyone should be able to play :D

If for some reason there's no H scenes, remember to get the Kagura Games patch from the website.

Last edited:

Rempacious

Aug 4, 2019
I did Report then Game Update, then sent a link. Also posted as a side note that it should be tested first, considering it's a steam release.

EDIT: Someone graciously tested it and it works. Now we just wait for the mods to upload it and everyone should be able to play :D

If for some reason there's no H scenes, remember to get the Kagura Games patch from the website.
Thank you, your literally a hero!

iYuma

Nov 17, 2017

Possible for you to send it here now?

Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
Possible for you to send it here now?
I would, but I uploaded it with google drive, which contains an upload limit, so it might lock out the mods, and I honestly have no clue how to use the other ones. Made kind of a mess of things when I tried uploading a link before, so I kind of just leave it to the mods now. Sorry for being unable to post a link.

EDIT: The person who tested the game for me is gonna make a Mega link for people, so please be a bit more patient. Make sure to not jump out of your seats in anticipation ;D

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
I would, but I uploaded it with google drive, which contains an upload limit, so it might lock out the mods, and I honestly have no clue how to use the other ones. Made kind of a mess of things when I tried uploading a link before, so I kind of just leave it to the mods now. Sorry for being unable to post a link.

EDIT: The person who tested the game for me is gonna make a Mega link for people, so please be a bit more patient. Make sure to not jump out of your seats in anticipation ;D
go to if its under 2gb you just upload it then share the link also works the same and their both decent sites + approved file hosts for f95zone

Akrizael

Apr 17, 2018
Sup' guy's, well i tested the game to see if it worked with Zeinhold link and it did, he can't really upload it anywhere else than googledrive (from what i understood) and there this shitty download limit that make it hard for him to send the link here, that's hy i asked for his permission to make a mega link and since he agreed to it, here we go folk !

The patch from the kagura game page is already in (he patched it already, and i did it again to be sure, and since i tested it, it's 100% sure it's working !)

Have fun guy's and don't forget who's the goat Zeinhold !

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
Here are some other links if you've exceeded your file limit or can't use mega dont forget to thank Zeinhold for the share.

May 9, 2020
There's two genre's specifically at the top of my head that I dislike with a passion. The first of which is scat, disgusting as hell.

The second tag would have to be "amputee".

I find both tags to be incredibly disturbing (amputee) and disgusting (scat), I can't get into it. So the main issue of why I bring this up, is that this post is clearly missing the "amputee" tag. Why does the post not show an "amputee" tag in the list of genres that this game has? The game clearly has "amputee" judging from one of the pictures. I just wanna know why it's missing the "amputee" tag?

Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
There's two genre's specifically at the top of my head that I dislike with a passion. The first of which is scat, disgusting as hell.

I find both tags to be incredibly disturbing (amputee) and disgusting (scat), I can't get into it. So the main issue of why I bring this up, is that this post is clearly missing the "amputee" tag. Why does the post not show an "amputee" tag in the list of genres that this game has? The game clearly has "amputee" judging from one of the pictures. I just wanna know why it's missing the "amputee" tag?
Not sure if this is the exact reason, but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021

Because that's not a tag on f95 zone while custom tags can be added its at the discretion of the thread owner or a mod. Theres an official list somewhere I cant remember where though.

Edit: Heres the list link you can also report the thread for missing tags if it bothers you that much and a mod may add it.

Reactions: Zeinhold
3.90 star(s) 19 Votes