Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Sooooooo.....

Is level ten actually the level cap? Granted, grinding to lvl 10 is a huge pain in the friggin' ass... but it still seems weird that that's it...

Or does the level cap get increased once you progress enough in the game?

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
I've beaten both the red guy and the rat, and I still dont know how to lvl up main character.
Go to Alma (Main doll in house bedroom) and there you can talk to her and level up.
But it will be available after killing first (mini)boss - when you reach altar going south from entrance of sanctuary go left -> up -> left -> you will be in room where is pit in the center -> on the left side behind closed door is lever (key is in catacombs on the south from there) -> if you switch it bridge will appear on the south side of the room with pit.

Sep 21, 2021
Hm, I don't know whether the dev was too consumed in making everything sound needlessly intricated and pompous as in your everyday Souls game to the point where the narrative becomes incoherent, or it's just poor translation.

First, the doll maid says that Shadow Souls are "not exactly tools; servants, if you will" and then in the end she says the exact opposite: "they are devoid of will" or "THEY ARE YOUR TOOOOOOLS, YOUR FUCKING SLAAAAAVES"(well, I dramatized this bit, but it doesn't make my confusion less real).

It may seem like a small, insignificant thing to some, but it kinda pisses me off quite a bit, and I haven't even gotten to my first fight yet.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
I though I found gem. nah. MC only fuck 10 % another 90 % was bitch fuck some one else or fuck monsters. I found a white nun and want to see her scene. so I spoil myself and use full save to see what scene she got. oh boy, she was monsters exclusive. I just fucked it and see the rest and yep, grind to see someone else fucking. sigh.

The game is great really but playing and reward was to see someone fucking isn't my cup of tea.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Am i stupid or is it hard to get out of the damn ruined house? I visited all the rooms and I still can't leave through the bonfire.

Edit: Nvm... I didn't check out the right side where you get the party members.

Reactions: Forblacksoul

Macute

Sep 16, 2017
Have a question. Do Buff/Debuffs stack in this game? Also what, in your opinion, the most fun class to play?
I don't think debuffs stack but you can poison and bleed at the same time.

So you are the tentacle monster who rapes the girls?
No

Sooooooo.....

Is level ten actually the level cap? Granted, grinding to lvl 10 is a huge pain in the friggin' ass... but it still seems weird that that's it...

Or does the level cap get increased once you progress enough in the game?
Lvl 10 is the cap

So this game is heavy NTR then?
No, most of the girls dosen't have a relationship with MC and the others are bed time stories however
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Syokusyu

Donor
Aug 7, 2017
so wait, the protag only watches girls getting raped left and right, then goes home to fuck his glorified onahole.
can we please get a grimdark game that doesn't rely on raperaperaperaperape to set the mood?

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
Just gave it a shot and
dear reader: Be warned (or thrilled to hear...i won't judge) that the first girl u fuck in this game is missing all her limps.
So if amputees is not your cup of tea you might want to move on

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes