ShaveYoLegs

Nov 10, 2017
Just gave it a shot and
dear reader: Be warned (or thrilled to hear...i won't judge) that the first girl u fuck in this game is missing all her limps.
So if amputees is not your cup of tea you might want to move on
Honestly I would dislike this a lot more if her limbs weren't reattachable. It's more 'harmless fetish thing' and less 'bodily mutilation that makes someone incapable of carrying out a normal life'.

Reactions: kajidiablo

Raoul9753

Aug 22, 2020
Ok, I think with 3 hours in, I gave it a fair shot.

So basically: This is a grinder first. You basically have to grind pretty boring enemies over and over to become strong enough to beat pretty tough bosses. And that seems to be the main focus of the game.
Story is told in short scenes at various checkpoints, but you feel more like the story happens around you. Your Character does very little.
The Hentai also feels like something added to keep people from getting bored, you get a rape scene here and there, and other than that you get story-irelevant scenes with your sex puppets at home, or some scenes from stories your main puppet tells you. The Party seems to be only the typical gritty, grim-dark fanatsy trope Characters, no sexy or hot Girl party. Same for the Monsters you fight. So the hentai Part seems to be totaly seperated from the main game.

So basically, if you enjoy just grinding for the sole reason to see numbers get bigger, and think a hentai scene every now and then is enough extra motivation, its a game for you. If you want to have an actual story where you feel like the Charatcer who is actually important to the Story... this aint your game, try something else.

Last edited:

Chalicouille

Aug 9, 2017
> name of the file is The_Heart_of_Darkness_Big_Wednesday.rar
> uploaded on gofile Saturday 16th.

This is just sick.

At least it's not MTL anymore.

Aug 29, 2017
i mean i would but there is no open file called game.dat so you'll have to redownload, its less then a gig so i know you can do it
I downloaded it from 2 different links. none of them has the file and the game keeps saying that i am missing that file. What do you mean by there is no game.dat file? then why it says to me that it is missing? :(

Aug 29, 2017
I downloaded it from 2 different links. none of them has the file and the game keeps saying that i am missing that file. What do you mean by there is no game.dat file? then why it says to me that it is missing? :(
It says that it should be in /The heart of darkness/data/BasicData/game.dat

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
are you on windows because wolf doesnt work on mac its the only thing i can think of atm

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
Yes i am on windows 11.
issue is there is no BasicData/game.dat unless its packed in the game files there is only basicdata.wolf

im still on win 10 so no clue if its an anti virus false ping etc on it but yeah check if its quarantining it and just allow it is all i can think of

Oct 17, 2017
after i saw comment i just dl ed the game and it works fine not asking any missing files nor sound is missing
1650143212797.png

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes