EmptyNull

Apr 21, 2018
So I found the Commoner knight about the be raped in the Swamp area. I can stop it or watch. But does it lock anything out?

Chris299

Mar 28, 2017
I like the dark souls aesthetics and themes.
I dont like the dark souls difficulty. What is it with lose all your progress if you meet an unmarked and unwinnable fight? For fucks sakes.

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
I like the dark souls aesthetics and themes.
I dont like the dark souls difficulty. What is it with lose all your progress if you meet an unmarked and unwinnable fight? For fucks sakes.
I mean this is way more forgiving then Dark Souls. You dont even have to go near where you die to get your souls, you just pick them up from on of the many Blood Altars.

Chris299

Mar 28, 2017
I mean this is way more forgiving then Dark Souls. You dont even have to go near where you die to get your souls, you just pick them up from on of the many Blood Altars.
Yeah I was mostly irritated because the place where you can get it its something you have to find instead of being in the place you die. Its better this way but the unwinnable bossfight before I even know how to level up or get my money back felt fucking terrible.

Kyrari

May 24, 2019
holy this game actually has good tl now, blessed. Really liked these dark souls kinda vibe games but the original mtl was so trash.

Reactions: sonhot

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
Anyone else thinks there is something wrong with the BGM? Some are quite loud while some others cant be heard on the same loudness, i did not even know that when i the dungeon there is a BGM until i made the sound louder, but then a lot of other BGMs are way too loud.

Reactions: goonslagoon

GazTen

Jan 10, 2018
After 7 hours of playing, I have no choice but to say that this game is just terrible. Poor location design, game design, unsatisfactory battles. Of course i need to use a group of uninteresning characters, none possibility of going solo. Like, a ten-level limit? Most of the sexual content is voyeurism with no way to influence or just not do it. And yes, my limit was that castle, which is the apogee of shitty level design. Turned it off there. I think forever, given that the last save was an hour ago. Black Souls is still the best dark souls-ish 18+ game on rpg maker.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
+1 May the local hero's wallet be full, his heart be light and his future be bright.
Well said of our gracious hero!

I'll send an upload. Don't know if it requires anything else because I bought it off of steam however, so it still might take a bit.

...Do I just report a game update even if I'm not sure it works?
Thank you for being the hero we needed!

Reactions: LoveChild

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
Ok, I think with 3 hours in, I gave it a fair shot.

So basically: This is a grinder first. You basically have to grind pretty boring enemies over and over to become strong enough to beat pretty tough bosses. And that seems to be the main focus of the game.
Story is told in short scenes at various checkpoints, but you feel more like the story happens around you. Your Character does very little.
The Hentai also feels like something added to keep people from getting bored, you get a rape scene here and there, and other than that you get story-irelevant scenes with your sex puppets at home, or some scenes from stories your main puppet tells you. The Party seems to be only the typical gritty, grim-dark fanatsy trope Characters, no sexy or hot Girl party. Same for the Monsters you fight. So the hentai Part seems to be totaly seperated from the main game.

So basically, if you enjoy just grinding for the sole reason to see numbers get bigger, and think a hentai scene every now and then is enough extra motivation, its a game for you. If you want to have an actual story where you feel like the Charatcer who is actually important to the Story... this aint your game, try something else.
thanks for the info, I'd rather go finish up Black Souls 2 then. At least there are some specific boss mechanics there that you can't just break by stats

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
I though I found gem. nah. MC only fuck 10 % another 90 % was bitch fuck some one else or fuck monsters. I found a white nun and want to see her scene. so I spoil myself and use full save to see what scene she got. oh boy, she was monsters exclusive. I just fucked it and see the rest and yep, grind to see someone else fucking. sigh.

The game is great really but playing and reward was to see someone fucking isn't my cup of tea.
Daaamn and I was so hyped to play it too. If that's the bulk of the scenes then I'll pass, thanks for bringing that up and saving me some time.

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes